Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4548 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market that can be quickly traded, but why are they not surpassing Bitcoin, because these altcoins have no practical effect in life, and secondly, these altcoins are controlled by some teams or enterprises!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

I think that today many projects have their own hidden dreams that they would like to implement and this comparison is very similar to one of those dreams, so I'll just pass by and write this message.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

Yeah waves could be a lot faster in transactions but still it cant defeat bitcoin. There are still a lot of altcoins it would compete for before actually comparing to bitcoin.
waves at this time the reality is still inferior to eth in terms of demand. development from waves is also still inferior to eth, so moreover if we compare it with btc it is clearly losing

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

Waves have no chance in the place of Bitcoin. Although waves is one of the coin I like and trust but it will take waves fighting the other top 10 coins before getting to Bitcoin, which I never see to be possible. I may be wrong anyway.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

People like to stick with the old habits, meaning they dont like seeing changes that often in their lives. It's the same with BTC and other stuffs that control our lives. Despite BTC being slow and expensive it will be number one for quite some time.
BitRewardsTeam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

Bitcoin is an old and hyped, Waves is new and perspective technology. Bitcoin is like gold -kind of an asset which can increase in value etc.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Yeah waves could be a lot faster in transactions but still it cant defeat bitcoin. There are still a lot of altcoins it would compete for before actually comparing to bitcoin.
That's right, it's weird if bitcoin is compared to Waves. there are still many altcoins that are bigger than waves like ethereum, Eos, and ripple or bitcoincash. and none of the altcoins can shift bitcoin from the top. and instead of comparing Waves vs Bitcoin, why not compare with similar platforms like Ethereum, Neo, Ripple and others, maybe that makes more sense in my opinion

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

always bitcoin is stronger Bitcoin is best  Smiley

Agree, it is the best among the rest and we dont need to compare it because bitcoin is the main currency of cryptomarket, and waves are one of the alts which is under bitcoin, th same with other altcoins, their value always based on the value of the king currency which is the bitcoin utself.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Wave should be compared to ETH rather than Bitcoin! I had previously believed that Wave would have evolved like ETH in 2018 but that did not happen!
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Both cryptocurrencies very good and between them are very difficult to make a choice. I invest in both coins and to you I recommend them to buy.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

I think that waves is more comparable to ETH that to bitcoin, besides that despite all the hype that had has fallen short by problems in the platform, and bitcoin solved their problems of scalability and waiting time, so she can remain on the throne of cryptos for a while longer.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

The situation in market show, that btc still go down and it may be dead soon. In comparison with this situation, Waves looks perspectives.

Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Yes, there is actually no need to think, the waves with Ethereum can not SIP what to say about bitcoin , for me bitcoin will always be better

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

I think the waves platform need some improvement firstly as a smart contract coin and be better marketed for massive adoption, currently eth, Neo and even EOS are taking the lead, the current level at which waves is placed can only be compared to Qtum, I have never seen any coin that have successfully launched on waves platform and doing well

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

Both cryptocurrencies very good and between them are very difficult to make a choice. I invest in both coins and to you I recommend them to buy.
Indeed, both are good coins but I would atill go to have bitcoin because of its hugher potential to increase in the future. Bitcoin is a promising coins, and I’m looking forward.
turquaise

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

this is the most funny topic in this forum. every time i see, i laugh a lot. thank you guys for free dopamine..
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

very different if bitcoin is compared to waves. moreover we know bitcoin is very superior and no one will be able to surpass it.
but waves but it is worth it for long term investment, who knows in the future the price is good.
gandalfar

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

I can not remember how many waves happened to Bitcoin. Every time the wave and storm with Bitcoin occur, the price of Bitcoin is sometimes higher but sometimes it is very low. So to be familiar with these times requires us to be patient and have a trade strategy and earn a profit is very necessary.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
Waves a good coin but not better than Bitcoin. Waves are just an altcoin I think there is no comparison between both these coins. Bitcoin has the largest community with high value, I think Ethereum is better than Waves
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

Waves is really an extremely great cryptocurrency. It is very undervalued at the moment and have for sure very bright future, But bitcoin is and always will be The Father and will determine the dynamics of all the crypto market including Waves coin))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: