Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4546 times)
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

No matter how perfect was the blocking of other cryptocurrency, BTC was the first in this system and it will always be the face of the market only for this. You can talk about competition with ETH, but over the past half year, WAVES has surrendered its position.
bitcoin is indeed the first system but after bitcoin comes ethereum. I think waves should be compared to ethereum instead of bitcoin, because if you compete with bitcoin waves it will lag far and it's not comparable. now the waves are less developed
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

Well, here I even think you can not consider, now bitcoin will be ahead of the entire currency wave weaker even Ethereum , but bitcoin as the Creator will be ahead
Agreed. Bitcoin no one can overtake, as it has a very large handicap. It can be years with nothing to do and few will reach its height.
When compared to the price of the Bitcoin, Waves are much lower than the Bitcoin. because the Bitcoin became the mainstay since the old coins that have many enthusiasts who use. so it is great to rely on other coins than Bitcoin.

DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Recently, the waves have been quite good, but gradually partially lost their perspective. It is rather difficult to compare the leading alternative coins with bitcoins, because bitcoin is not available for all coins now. As for the waves, they, in my opinion, should choose the right landmarks. Waves must continue to work hard.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

Bitcoin. It is impossible to compare these are coins of different quality. The bitcoin will always live for other coins of it it is impossible to tell all of them from bitcoin

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

At this moment, no altcoins have achieved what bitcoins have gone through. Bitcoin opens up the biggest opportunity in the Cryptocurrencies. It is through its capacity to unite the world with decentralized currency. I think if Wave can reach the market value of bitcoin, we can consider it to be the new best Crypto. But It is not only the factor that affect its standard, the transaction fee greatly affects how people choose a crypto and it is ETH.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

Bitcoin, of course. This is the old man and the flagship cryptomir. And the Waves .. well, it is, altcoin, which is not really developing. And the demand, of course, no for him. Therefore, only Bitcoin. Only hardcore! =))
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

For me Bitcoin is better that the waves because the value of the bitcoin is higher than the waves and bitcoin is the one who makes the value of the cryptocurrency if the bitcoin die then the price of the cryptocurrency market will dump it will cause a huge dump in the market.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

Depending on the purpose you want to purchase. Waves is better to take a long-term view, because its developers will need enough time to perform a large amount of work. But in any case, it is not necessary to keep all your assets in one place.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
lifesgood10

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

I know waves Blockchain is interesting with good prospect
But it is very rude to compare waves to bitcoin

The disrespect is much
The difference is high
The popularity is not comparison and even the volumes across the world is huge

Waves is a thousand mile behind
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

I think that for Bitcoin fans, the transaction speed is not the main thing. Most likely the reliability of the coin remains the basic rule.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

until now bitcoin is invincible. and I'm sure there will never be any altcoins that can beat bitcoin, we all know bitcoin is the first crypto pioneer, so it's hard to find bitcoin to be defeated.
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Even ethereum, which ranks second, cannot compete with such a giant. Most likely, we will never see any other Altcoin in the first place. Bitcoin just needs to disappear.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

I believe that both coins are a really great solution for a profitable long-term investment. Of course, the best coin today is BTC, the real king of the crypto market. But I also invest part of my money in the purchase of Waves, because from next year the coin will show active development.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

Well, here I even think you can not consider, now bitcoin will be ahead of the entire currency wave weaker even Ethereum , but bitcoin as the Creator will be ahead
Agreed. Bitcoin no one can overtake, as it has a very large handicap. It can be years with nothing to do and few will reach its height.
When compared to the price of the Bitcoin, Waves are much lower than the Bitcoin. because the Bitcoin became the mainstay since the old coins that have many enthusiasts who use. so it is great to rely on other coins than Bitcoin.
Waves is nothin for bitcoin and that just like a fail platform that has owned and created by sasha and his team. There was no any usefulness in the waves platform. with only a few penny and you can generate scam assets on the waves platform, it looks so terrible dude. It's not in the same level as bitcoin.
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

I believe that both coins are a really great solution for a profitable long-term investment. Of course, the best coin today is BTC, the real king of the crypto market. But I also invest part of my money in the purchase of Waves, because from next year the coin will show active development.
the two coins are indeed very good and they have great potential. Bitcoin is a good coin, many people like to see its excellence, Bitcoin is the king of coins, he always occupies the top position so that this coin can be profitable. in the future Bitcoin will soar it is better to buy now for the future because now the price is very low buy as much as possible.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
This comparative between those 2 cryptocurrency is really not possible, in term of marketcap and also coin price, those 2 coins were separated by a giant's valley, so it really is impossible to compare those 2 coins.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I continue to consider Bitcoin the main and best coin on the modern crypto market. Of course, Waves is also a promising altcoin with good development potential and successful technologies that are important for modern digital society.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

I definitely choose bitcoin. why do you compare things that are very different. instead of comparing Waves with bitcoin, why not compare waves with similar platforms like ethereum, EOS, NEO and others. maybe the response obtained is more varied.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

What is a project? Waves is a project today that already integrates a lot of new features, especially smart contracts, isn't this normal? I think it's great, but all this is just words for now. About BTC I'll just keep silent
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

I will not even compare them. And explains the difference. My choice is obvious and I recommend you invest in the same place))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: