Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4548 times)
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

Lol. Look where we came to. Waves is trading around 2 USD currently. I don't think this is a logical comparison. On one hand we have BTC, the king of all cryptos. On the other hand we have a random project named WAVES. I used to buy waves coins when I first started my Crypto career
bitcoin is good but i do not want to say taht the resyt fo the cryptocurrency is bad i just want it to be more popular they deserve it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

For sure WAves is interesting working product. I believe it has potential.

But Bitcoin is gold of crypto, it is always valuable, it has trust and support of investors all over the world. Cryptoworld is based on Bitcoin. Its moves have immediate effect on all the alts prices.

There definetly are some highly potential projects these days which I believe will be profitable. But no project can be compared to Bitcoin yet.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

I know bitcoin transactions can be irritating since it takes a lot of time and requires a lot of money. The fees may be small for you but for me, it is a big thing since I prefer to be cheap than become poor later. $30 is a lot of money for me and it should have been used somewhere else than transaction fees. However, I cannot see any point on why I should transfer to waves since there are only few who were using its platform. That is why it is cheap. When the number of users increases, the fees will be high as well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

Waves have a better Blockchain platform than Bitcoin so the speed of the transaction is breakneck and there are more advantages than Bitcoin. But it can not beat Bitcoin because it is the first Altcoin to be recognized and it is altcoin has the highest price at present.

Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

Waves is good cryptocurrency. The bitcoin of course is better but Waves a good coin too. It is possible to buy both coins as investment.

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

I don't think that it is reasonable to compare these two coins because in my opinion they are completely different. Waves is a decent alt but not a rival to btc...

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

I don't think that it is reasonable to compare these two coins because in my opinion they are completely different. Waves is a decent alt but not a rival to btc...

Waves is more of a lesser rival to Ethereum then a possible candidate to dethrone Bitcoin the king.
But I really really like this platform and I think it is underestimated right now I could see it getting it to top 5 in the future
if XRP can pass ethereum any coin with the right connections can and some are more deserving then others.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency. People buy it because it's still profitable. Rate of Bitcoin will soon grow very high. Many people want to have time to earn while there is an opportunity.
Anyway Waves also have good chances to grow x5 in 1 year for example.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

What makes you think that this project generally secured a sufficient competence in order to try to dethrone the king of all Music.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
There are lots of conflicting interest online about cryptocurrency transaction speed, but i doubt it that waves is the fastest. Although, there is no doubt that it is faster than bitcoin and everyone knows that. I can confidently say that XRP and XLM are faster than wave.
Then, ever since i started transacting bitcoin, i have never waited for upto three days. I have not even waited for more than an hour.
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

yeah, it makes sense to bring something new to the top of crypto world and waves is a good candidate undoubtedly, but waves is not the best, some of coins may challenge it, eth e.g.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jaocoincrypto18

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency as you can see in the market the huge gap of price value against the Waves platform that even in this bearish market performance but still Bitcoin is the most trusted crypro investments by all crypto users. So before Bitcoin will be compared to Waves then i think Waves should challenge Ethereum first for the 2nd ranked.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

Lol. This is the same as comparing dog vs. tiger. For now, of course, bitcoin is stronger than waves. Even when the market drop everyone still buys bitcoins, the waves experience a significant decline.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:45:34 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency as you can see in the market the huge gap of price value against the Waves platform that even in this bearish market performance but still Bitcoin is the most trusted crypro investments by all crypto users. So before Bitcoin will be compared to Waves then i think Waves should challenge Ethereum first for the 2nd ranked.
Yes, what you say is true, waves must compete with ethereum to be compared with bitcoin, as we know that ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and of course waves must be able to defeat ethereum if it is compared with bitcoin

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Wave and Bitcoin comparison is not proper cause they both are very different. Where the first crypto bitcoin is a payment protocol. It was made for payment solution other hand waves. Its a platform token like ETH or NEO. And if you see this days waves not a big success cause there is many more platform based token and I don't know for development delay or something waves can't compete them.  And as a market cap comparison or popularity bitcoin is much more than bitcoin. So this comparison is not proper somehow.

DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

yeah, it makes sense to bring something new to the top of crypto world and waves is a good candidate undoubtedly, but waves is not the best, some of coins may challenge it, eth e.g.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Waves looks like a great investment considering the current price level. However, i cant say it has something special behind

Kopetunto

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

Waves looks like a great investment considering the current price level. However, i cant say it has something special behind
It is true that you say that if we compare it between ethereum and waves, of course ethereum is far superior, but even so, I think waves, including potential coins and we also do not doubt them

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

For me, waves are good also, but it doesn't mean waves can defeat the bitcoin. This two crypto have their own blockchain and have different personalities. And bitcoin make a large mark on this world that waves can't. On my opinion waves can't defeat bitcoin.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Waves may be more competition for ETH or NEO.  Waves has long been on the market. The time goes on and nothing special happens. I'm already tired of waiting for the Waves to rise from their knees
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: