Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4545 times)
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

We should take advantage of the moment Bitcoin increases and prices rise along with that the wave occurs. Some traders make a lot of waves when it happens to the crypto market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I also use waves too, its simple fast and very low transfer cost. but there are other altcoins which are also promising too. We do not know which going to be develop best but for now bitcoin is the king until a stronger one comes in Smiley

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

For me, waves are good also, but it doesn't mean waves can defeat the bitcoin. This two crypto have their own blockchain and have different personalities. And bitcoin make a large mark on this world that waves can't. On my opinion waves can't defeat bitcoin.

Bitcoin is far better than that of wave. I don't think so that they even have any comparison. Bitcoin is too much profitable then that of wave. Bitcoin price is around 6000 $ approximately where as wave market price is 1.95$ approximately. Their is a big difference between their prices. Because of this bitcoin is much more famous than that of wave. And bitcoin is ranked one where wave is rank as number 44 in cryptocurrency ranking. Bitcoin is old and trusted then wave and because of this many people like to use bitcoin then that of wave.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

For me, waves are good also, but it doesn't mean waves can defeat the bitcoin. This two crypto have their own blockchain and have different personalities. And bitcoin make a large mark on this world that waves can't. On my opinion waves can't defeat bitcoin.

Bitcoin is far better than that of wave. I don't think so that they even have any comparison. Bitcoin is too much profitable then that of wave. Bitcoin price is around 6000 $ approximately where as wave market price is 1.95$ approximately. Their is a big difference between their prices. Because of this bitcoin is much more famous than that of wave. And bitcoin is ranked one where wave is rank as number 44 in cryptocurrency ranking. Bitcoin is old and trusted then wave and because of this many people like to use bitcoin then that of wave.

I can not understand just one thing. Why, for example, take Bitcoin, which is the leader of the cryptocurrency market and waves that are not on the first or even the second or third ten of the rating? In any case, there are platforms such as Stellar or Neo, which also shows good results.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

We should take advantage of the moment Bitcoin increases and prices rise along with that the wave occurs. Some traders make a lot of waves when it happens to the crypto market.

That's what a coin, but I would not buy Waves at any price. Such a strong fall as they have, I have not seen. If you do not take into account the various shitcoin.
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

Of course bitcoin. The bitcoin is compared to different coins but any of a coin is worse than bitcoin. Bitcoin king of cryptocurrency.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

The two coins cannot be compared as Bitcoin is the source of inspiration for all altcoins.  The Waves protocol is indeed faster than bitcoin in transaction processing and so is most newly created coins.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

The two coins cannot be compared as Bitcoin is the source of inspiration for all altcoins.  The Waves protocol is indeed faster than bitcoin in transaction processing and so is most newly created coins.
well, after all, waves will be affected by bitcoin prices when something happens. well, when the price of bitcoin rises, of course the prices of waves will also rise, and so should. well, of course it's very difficult to compare any coins with bitcoin

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

Let's reason. These projects are both created by professionals, but the way of implementation is quite different. Bitcoin concentrates on very sharp Marketing, which forces it to constantly increase news interest to the interest.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

Waves is great project but they still can't grow enough. Price is always low and waves must reach better prices. We know, bitcoin is the best and it stay best everytime Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Stalin645

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

bitcoin is more popular, you may earn more money with bitcoin, we got used to bictoin, BUT I think that waves the way better than Bitcoin, technology is the most important thing in crypto and bitcoin is too old already
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Well, wave to me not a competitor to bitcoin , bitcoin head and shoulders above all the other coins not even to mention that wave may already be the best)

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Although I agree with you that the wave is really a very good coin, but nevertheless I think that Bitcoin will always be the first!
Considered

Activity: 504