Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4546 times)
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

The two coins cannot be compared as Bitcoin is the source of inspiration for all altcoins.  The Waves protocol is indeed faster than bitcoin in transaction processing and so is most newly created coins.
well, after all, waves will be affected by bitcoin prices when something happens. well, when the price of bitcoin rises, of course the prices of waves will also rise, and so should. well, of course it's very difficult to compare any coins with bitcoin
OP was created a thread that discussed about possibility for waves to defeat bitcoin and this was a joke thread and that will never be happened. Waves is a fail platform and then bitcoin will always dominating the cryptocurrency. He's ont talking about the correlation between both of coins.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

It is very difficult to compare these two coins, because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, which is working on PoW algorithm, and Waves is working on PoS protocol, and it has smart contracts.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

Between waves and Bitcoin, of course these two tokens are very much in demand. But I think Bitcoin is the most interested person. Because Bitcoin can quickly rise compared to waves.
There's no doubt about that, investors needs to learn first about bitcoin before they can learned or known about this crypto industry, we can't deny the fact that newbies only knew bitcoin and they are all clueless about other cryptocurrency inside this market, so before waves can overtake against bitcoin
it's needed to have its own audience and supporter same alike or much greater than what bitcoin already have now.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I think that the Waves - are a project that is largely underestimated by the community. In many ways, this project surpasses the existing analogues, but nevertheless, despite this, it has not yet gained deserved popularity.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

It is true that Waves's speed won over BTC, but as far as I know, now BTC is mostly used as investment assets rather than for transactions, many people do not transact with BTC because of the that problem, and fee. and because BTC is the first Cryptocurrency coin, BTC is more famous. so speed isn't everything.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

We cannot compare bitcoin with waves as bitcoin is the leader of this market and waves in nowhere to bitcoin. This will never happen as bitcoin is a gem of this market and waves platform don't have the capability to challenge BTC supremacy.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

First of all, Bitcoin has no alternatives and I am not sure that they will appear. It will remain the most popular coin. I don’t believe in waves, they have a very weak blockchain and a lot of errors in it, it needs to be improved. The project is very good, but far from perfect.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Waves has the potential but it  can't beat eth yet.  Waves has not even reached the first step success of btc. Waves has yet to gain the popularity of btc before you can compare it with btc.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

For me, waves are good also, but it doesn't mean waves can defeat the bitcoin. This two crypto have their own blockchain and have different personalities. And bitcoin make a large mark on this world that waves can't. On my opinion waves can't defeat bitcoin.

Bitcoin is far better than that of wave. I don't think so that they even have any comparison. Bitcoin is too much profitable then that of wave. Bitcoin price is around 6000 $ approximately where as wave market price is 1.95$ approximately. Their is a big difference between their prices. Because of this bitcoin is much more famous than that of wave. And bitcoin is ranked one where wave is rank as number 44 in cryptocurrency ranking. Bitcoin is old and trusted then wave and because of this many people like to use bitcoin then that of wave.

I can not understand just one thing. Why, for example, take Bitcoin, which is the leader of the cryptocurrency market and waves that are not on the first or even the second or third ten of the rating? In any case, there are platforms such as Stellar or Neo, which also shows good results.
a comparison of the two coins is clearly visible from the price. Bitcoin that have higher price has the ability to continue to improve its development into a major coinage to be able to count on. making Bitcoin be superior and more profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

I believe that such a comparison and statement is not correct. Cryptocurrencies there are already more than 1000 and all have different purposes. Yes bitcoin can lose in the speed or cost of transactions, but it is temporary. Moreover, in its importance and contribution to the development of the market, none of the cryptocurrencies even half approached bitcoin.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:09:15 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 06:00:43 PM by prashanta

there's no comparison with bitcoin and waves. both have own specification and they are deferential to each other. In this situation, if you are earnestly interested in how well you are bitcoin. Before you start your investment with Bitcoin, you never know it has an unstable charge. Huh
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
bitcoi is a good cryptocurrncy andni believe in it so i think that you will not regret if you  hoose it for your business
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

there's no comparison with bitcoin and waves. both have own specification and they are deferential to each other. 
that is trie and actually i do not u dedatnd why peopel always want to compare bitcoin with soemthing it os good but not a  odel for everyone to follow
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

I see no reason to compare the projects of the waves with the BTC project, because I believe that this project still has very good opportunities to lead the entire market. I hope that people will no longer use their thoughts in comparing Waves with the BTC project.
defoman

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

Waves is a really interesting project that shows has good prospects, but before bitcoin it is as before the moon. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto-currencies and he is here for a long time, for 10 years no one could even approach him in popularity and capitalization. I believe Bitcoin will remain king for years to come.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Bitcoin has real?y gone too far to be compared with waves. Waves is more like a starter beside bitcoin. Since the disparity is farther, i think the best comparison with waves should be with any other coin close to on coinmarketcap, such as Aurora, Verge, Steem and others.
lichnosam

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

Waves and BTC are two very high differential, if compare now compare BTC and BCH, these are two coin I think they will compete strongly in the future, according to my choice now I will invest in the BCH.

I agree that Waves and BTC are two different coins, like from two different universes. I think we can compare altcoins, but not altcoins to BTC.I agree with your choice of BCH for investment.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

No, Waves with Bitcoin cannot be compared. These are completely different projects. Waves must be compared with Ethereum. I think that the waves will not be able to compete strongly with Ethereum. Ethereum is very popular, teams prefer this platform for their projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

waves are good and I really support it. moreover the waves at this time also began to plunge as a platform bounty. of course the project will make waves increase even more.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

yes right, but it is not supposed to compare between bitcoins and altcoins in terms of the number of transactions every time, especially in parallel, if you want to compare the price and the level of interest and prospects. and also if you want to compare the amount of transactions through the CMC website because it is very high in buying and selling bitcoin transactions in it. sometimes it also contains elements of chance.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: