Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ?  (Read 10765 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

It seems to us that it's a big change. Some argue that we will return to the gold standard. Others - that Bitcoin will unite around a new monetary system and will be distributed as a legitimate means of payment.
This is an open secret that technology seldom goes back in time. It rather evolves with the flowing time so it is foolish to expect the gold age and the Stone Age or the barter system. We rather will get these technologies in the market advanced and advancement attracts people which in other words is the rise in demand for the ETH. SO yes ETH has great potential in catching up with Bitcoin but that will take some time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

for me no matter what coins in the crypto can not overtake the bitcoin. this is the first ever coins in crypto and much of bitcoin has been proven in volume and its price.
cherlov

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

When the project starts to fully carry out all the tasks and do everything on time, only then you can start thinking about a decent increase in price. And now the project has enough internal problems, therefore it is not necessary to compare with btc.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

Are you on crack? 

They are two totally different animals and ETH will never ever reach anywhere close to BTC's value because it is a shitcoin and there's just one bitcoin.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

Are you on crack? 

They are two totally different animals and ETH will never ever reach anywhere close to BTC's value because it is a shitcoin and there's just one bitcoin.
Of course, you can be a fan of Bitcoin, but at some point you need to look at the genital truth in the eye because if Bitcoin is not implemented today and will not be used as a means of payment all over the world, it will fall below the etherium.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

He has almost reached the capitalization of BTC. I think that he will be able to achieve it in the future. Only he will stay at this level on hardly, after all . BTC is the face of the cryptocurrency market, the first cryptocurrency in history.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

It is impossible to cross the value of Bitcoin, bitcoin is always dominance currency which will lead the market. Even though ETH developments are good but it will not cross the value of bitcoin.

For now it is certainly a difficult thing to beat bitcoin, the dominance of bitcoin is currently too strong and reaches more than 50% of transaction volume, bitcoin can be defeated if the performance of hundreds of tokens based ethereum skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Just wondering if ETH can
If it's just interesting, then no, I will compare the dollar and the euro. Can the dollar catch up with the euro, and here are completely different technologies with the impossibility of intersection.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

In my perception regarding to Bitcoin it is a digital currency or called a currency that's the reason why some bitcoin experts said that Bitcoin is possible to become a world currency, while Ethereum was a platform where you can create smart contract thru new token that will use its platform.  So I don't think Eth can surpass the value of Bitcoin, it can be next into bitcoin.
This is one nice condition for Eth to be the future Bitcoin like king if Bitcoin ended. But this is not realistic and is rather an unrealistic assumption. The life span of the technology is always determined by the advancement that appears as the time passes. Constant up gradation in the features is more than important.

However the truth right now is that ETH is down and we might need some good time to get it recovered. And I do not think it is justice to compare it with a coin that has been accepted around the world with huge demand and great market cap.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

I dont think so that Ethereum can reach the value of BTC , atleast not now , not today that ethereum value are suffering and going dip. Ethereum is a potential token but what we see now is not normal in a token that competing to btc for a long period of time.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

I dont think so that Ethereum can reach the value of BTC , atleast not now , not today that ethereum value are suffering and going dip. Ethereum is a potential token but what we see now is not normal in a token that competing to btc for a long period of time.

Ethereum may be second in terms of its stability and prominence in the market next to bitcoin. But I don't think it can surpass btc in terms of its price.Especially now wherein eth is experiencing down the dip. But we can't know for certain what would happen in the future, of course.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

yes I am sure ethereum can do it, provided that bitcoin dies and their entire ecosystem is destroyed. and when it does not affect ethereum's price, ethereum has the opportunity to pass the price of bitcoin,
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

I don't think so. Every time Ethereum tries to go near the bitcoin price, bitcoin goes further. Also, the difference between them is so huge so I don't think Ethereum will reach bitcoin price. Not even near it to be honest. The supply of Ethereum is so high compared to bitcoin. I think that is the reason why bitcoin is so valuable compared, low volume means high coin price.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

If you're asking me if ETH can really reach BTC value well my answer for you is NO... I don't really think that ETH could ever reach BTC value because everytime when BTC value will go down ETH value will also go down along with the other crypto currencies also, their values will tend to go down every time when BTC value goes down and most of all BTC is the King of crypto currency.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

The time ethereum goes up to $1200 last year , I believe that ethereum can surpass the bitcoin value.  But I dont think that the case now. The full potential of this token ethereum goes down . Now ethereum can safe to say that in no time many altcoins will surpass the value of ethereum .
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

No. Ethereum value can never reach the bitcoin value. Not now or not this year.  I guess we can say that all altcoins now depends to the value of bitcoin , if bitcoin become stable again market will surely become alive again including the value of ethereum.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

It seems to us that it's a big change. Some argue that we will return to the gold standard. Others - that Bitcoin will unite around a new monetary system and will be distributed as a legitimate means of payment.

It will not reach the volume of Bitcoin in the nearest 10 years. Look at the market cap of both cryptocurrencies and compare them. Although Ethereum is on the 2nd place, it is 6 times lower!
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Anything would be happen, you know. It's so small chance to reach price of btc for eth now, but it would.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

yes I am sure ethereum can do it, provided that bitcoin dies and their entire ecosystem is destroyed. and when it does not affect ethereum's price, ethereum has the opportunity to pass the price of bitcoin,

but, personally i don't believe if eth can reach btc value
i think without bitcoin there will be no ethereum ,,
so, eth value will always below bitcoin value  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

ETH coin supply is many times more that BTC and also uncapped unlike BTC so it is very unlikely for ETH to ever reach BTC value.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: