Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ?  (Read 10765 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

Just wondering if ETH can

I think ETH will be difficult to achieve the current price of BTC. Although ETH is the most potent and popular coin today. But now the Crypto market is slowly entering the difficult period. The price of the altcoin is strictly managed, can not spike. So ETH will be at a reasonable price and be adjusted in some countries around the world.

Yes Ethererum can but not now. It happens in future. Because the best competitor for bitcoin is Ethererum. Now the price of bitcoin is slightly growing. It is good for long term investments. Now Ethererum will be adopted my many ICO's its also the main reason for ETH growth. You can invest in ETH and hold it for long term surely you will get the more profits. It takes the second place next to bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gadipas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

If bitcoin collapses and goes down, I think ETH will probably have a BTC value. If this does not happen then I think there is no way
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

We can state ETH has the potential it is on the grounds that the exchange has now significantly quicker than previously. ETH has been ended up being a standout amongst the most altcoin that has numerous capacities and I figure perhaps one day we will be shocked with its result.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

Ethereum has been losing much more value than bitcoin during this market dump.
Its marketing share is at its lowest point in months.
Is it caused by the failures of ICOs?
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

I'm sure it will not! For bitcoin too far to reach that kind of price in just a single coin. Thousands of dollars for just a coin. How insane if we think in doubtful thoughts. But this is also reality that one coin have its thousands of dollars equivalent. Ethereum can reach what bitcoin price now but couldn't change bitcoin as the leading coin in crypto history.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Nope. Eth can never has the same price as bitcoin and bitcoin will always expensive that ethereum. However, investing your money in ethereum will make you become richer than investing money in bitcoin. AS you can see, if bitcoin x2, ethereum will x3

Expect the unexpected, maybe bitcoin is the most expensive coin right now but all things here in cryptocurrency world are unpredictable so expect a coin to surpass bitcoin in the next years. I know there are more coins that will shine because of their more improved system and features but as of now ethereum is the only one that can beat bitcoin because of its advance system and lower transaction fees. So if I were to choose what coins I would prefer to hold, one of the coins I would choose will be ethereum.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

I think no. ETH will always be second after bitcoin. Bitcoin today manages the market and has the greatest investments. Bitcoin will always be the most investment!
I think ETH will reach the BTC value. But need​ quite long time for ETH to reach such large market and such high d​​emand-supply as BTC. Now ​it's right time to invest ETH due to low transactions fee​ and more protential​.​

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Both crypto are designed for different purposes. Since ICO is gaining a lot of popularity, ETH will go to the moon. I believe for this year, the price will be double. Or even 5x.
And of course there is huge possibility for ETH price to surpass BTC maybe in the next 5 or 10 years.

bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

There are chances but that might take very much time.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Just wondering if ETH can

It can be possible, however, it is really difficult to compare both bitcoin and ethereum since they are two different coins with different purposes and of different platforms. Whichever people find profitable and useful will surely lead on the crypto market. The future is uncertain because as we know we are in technology phase where technology development and innovation happens fast.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

Absolutely right , as if we take it as one’s prediction . It might happen at some time in future but no near as Eth got lot of potential and simillarly accepted by world . But believe me the reality is something else , there is no comparisaon of bitcoin as well as no alternate . Btc will go more high then ever in near future , altough there is very less possibility of eth reaching Btc value.

anything unexpected can always happen. i believed etherium can reach the value of bitcoin sooner or later because i see that the value of etherium is still increasing from time to time while the value of bitcoin is still the same and sometimes it decreases. So i guess theres a big chance that etherium will surpass and beat bitcoin one day. Yet if that really happens, my support for bitcoin is still there and i will still continue to use bitcoin as long as it is still usefull.
Ethereum was a great coin with nice potentials back in 2 years back but not anymore because there some sort of competition right now because a lot of coins that have the same features of Ethereum were created for this reason I don't see Ethereum surpassing bitcoin now or in future

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

Bitcoin is the most important player at the market and I doubt that any other coin will be able to replace it. Now it seems unreally. But I can not guess what can happen in a few months. In crypto everything changes very fast.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

All depends on the fources of demand and supply of ethereum though we should not forget the fact that ethereum and Bitcoin are created for different purposes which is one of the factors that may encourage more adopters to ethereum but only time shall tell whether ethereum will reach Bitcoin value in the nearest future.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

I am of the opinion that anything can happen and that ETH could someday reach BTC's value. Considering the fact that ETH has a different platform that operates differently from BTC, kind of gives it an edge.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Probably not, the problem is that the top investors prefer to simply buy BTC and not to risk with other projects. And they influence the price position in the market.            
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

In my opinion it is possible that eth may outperform bitcoin but it will take time like 5 to 10 years. Eth right now is widely accepted in cryptoworld. Eth is more convenient to use rather than bitcoin itself because of the transaction time. Bitcoin started like ethereum in its first 5 years so for now ethereum has a high potential that it may overpass and outperform for the next 5 to 10 years.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

There are chances but that might take very much time.
I agree. It is hard for ethereum to has the price of bitcoin or equal to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world by now. The technology inside bitcoin maybe obsolete but the number of people who support bitcoin is still very high. Therefore, ethereum can not surpass bitcoin in at least 5 years

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

With Ethereum 0.055 btc I tested the lowest point. I think you will be returning from here. I hope so. If it falls below, we and all the alternate coins are going to live difficult days. We can have patience. Those who are patient will win.
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

I do not think so. ETH will forever remain in second place after bitcoin. I think that people are used to the fact that bitcoin is a leader and therefore more trust in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

I don't think Eth will ever be as valuable as Bitcoin, but it is one of my top picks for long term hodling as its price is very stable and has a solid foundation.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: