Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ?  (Read 10765 times)
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

As for me something very important and extraordinary must happen for this. There are some rules in the crypto world that are difficult to break. Bitcoin is at the first place, and ETH - the second. Most players at the market believe to this fact and it is difficult to change.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

It is not possible , I understand this on the bearish season whic we are living. But it is good price to buy some ethereum.
I think it will go to 1250- 1300 dollars again in june or july. Now 0,06 btc for 1 eth. It is very good i think.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

It is not possible , I understand this on the bearish season whic we are living. But it is good price to buy some ethereum.
I think it will go to 1250- 1300 dollars again in june or july. Now 0,06 btc for 1 eth. It is very good i think.
everything is possible on crypto market and those top alts right now will be different 3 years from now, even though ethereum's price has been affected by bitcoin but there are times ethereum making a strong resistance against bitcoin's decreasing price. so for me it's really possible.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

Think now. It hard to do now. maybe few years before it was possible but not now and in future. First of all its about all value BTC MUTCH(!!!) more then ETH
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:48:25 AM

As for me something very important and extraordinary must happen for this. There are some rules in the crypto world that are difficult to break. Bitcoin is at the first place, and ETH - the second. Most players at the market believe to this fact and it is difficult to change.

Exactly, the supply is 5 times higher than Bitcoin, we don't know whether it will reach a bitcoin price. Mostly Eth will secure the second position in the market because already we are seeing the potential in ETH market.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

No. Ethereum never reach 1:1 to bitcoin price. Bitcoin and ethereum have different use case amd bitcoin will be always number one because bitcoin is like a gold but in digital ways and ethereum is like papper in stock market. You can create another asset with ethereum network but not with btc. Btc will always gain a trust from investor because it is the first cruptocurrencies and most people knows crypto because of bitcoin. They dont know cryptocurrencies they know bitcoin then after knows bitcoin they will start learning crypto world and another coin like ethereum

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kaattu1

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency the current market bitcoin is still at the top. It accounts for the majority of the transactions and simply is the measure for the other cryptocurrencies.It dominates by 44% of the entire market capitalization.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

ETH value is not possible to achieve BTC value,
BTC is the first and strongest in the world crypto and BTC is the benchmark of all altcoin,
if BTC rises, the price of alcoin also rises and vice versa if BTC decreases altcoin value also decreases

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

I think it's pretty hard. See the great deal between Bitcoin and ethereum. What's more at this time Altcoin condition is still very unstable in the market. But anything can happen in the crypto world. Even if ethereum can reach the bitcoin value it can take a very long time. Because bitcoin must also continuously increase its price.

Yeah, it's really hard to  compare ETH to Bitcoin with their current value. It can be happen but I think it will take many years to surpass the value of Bitcoin. We can say ETH has the potential it is because the transaction has now even faster than before. ETH has been proven to be one of the most altcoin that has many functions and I think maybe one day we will be surprised with its outcome.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

ETH could reach the BTC but not overtaken it in price. ETH will have a good value 2018
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

Just wondering if ETH can
In next two years in my opinion not but after this time there is some chance to do so cause it is totally different coin in technical way.
Yes. Bitcoin and Ethereum has different use, but for me ethereum is most the best, most updated . Like 2nd generation of Bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum is really the best project and very simple. It can help every company, because of the smart contract of ethereum.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Absolutely right , as if we take it as one’s prediction . It might happen at some time in future but no near as Eth got lot of potential and simillarly accepted by world . But believe me the reality is something else , there is no comparisaon of bitcoin as well as no alternate . Btc will go more high then ever in near future , altough there is very less possibility of eth reaching Btc value.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

Absolutely right , as if we take it as one’s prediction . It might happen at some time in future but no near as Eth got lot of potential and simillarly accepted by world . But believe me the reality is something else , there is no comparisaon of bitcoin as well as no alternate . Btc will go more high then ever in near future , altough there is very less possibility of eth reaching Btc value.

anything unexpected can always happen. i believed etherium can reach the value of bitcoin sooner or later because i see that the value of etherium is still increasing from time to time while the value of bitcoin is still the same and sometimes it decreases. So i guess theres a big chance that etherium will surpass and beat bitcoin one day. Yet if that really happens, my support for bitcoin is still there and i will still continue to use bitcoin as long as it is still usefull.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

Ethereum just started to kick in and getting bigger each day. So the possibility of reaching the value of bitcoin is quite clear already. In my country, our local wallet just added ethereum in the application therefore it means that there are two important coins now in the market and not just bitcoin.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

I think this wont happen because ETH was follow only the price of bitcoin. Based on my observation if bitcoin will fall ETH was continue also on price decrease also.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

In next two years in my opinion not but after this time there is some chance to do so cause it is totally different coin in technical way.
Yes. Bitcoin and Ethereum has different use, but for me ethereum is most the best, most updated . Like 2nd generation of Bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum is really the best project and very simple. It can help every company, because of the smart contract of ethereum.
to rival bitcoin is a bit harder unless investors are getting tired of bitcoin that is getting days just a game. it might be quite a bit of ethereum potential to compete. but of course still possible. no one knows about her about crypto
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I think that its impossible for ethereum to reach bitcoin's price. Ethereum's demand is driven mostly by icos and speculation over its chain's positive attributes. Bitcoin is very different as its store of wealth and price is always gonna stay higher than average.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
crishjovi

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

if I see the price of ETH is always in high numbers and tend to be more stable in appeal with other altcoin at the time the market is going down.
in the long jangaka ETH will be able to reach the BTC value, because ETH is an altcoin born because of our all support and is the main coin for token exchange
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

I think there is possiblities ETH will reach BTC value but it might take a lot of time.

I think we should just focus on ETH rather than comparing it to Bitcoin, as it doesn't help with anything. Remember Bitcoin has been around a lot longer.
Mariya03

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Eth can ! Nothing is impossible. But I believe, if ever Eth reach the value of Bitcoin it will not go beyond Bitcoin's value. It will only for a short time because I believe that Bitcoin will never allow any coins to beat itself. Why? Because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins. The so called legendary coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: