Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
jaydenwu180988

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

I want to buy with bitcoin are new house, new laptop, mobile phone and i want to travel
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:00 AM

I want to buy with bitcoin are new house, new laptop, mobile phone and i want to travel

If time will come that i earn big with bitcoin, i want to buy a house and lot for my family. And travel  together with my family around the world.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

I imagine if bitcoin is legal to be currency across the country would be very easy and practical. I can go on foreign trips without having to carry cash, without having to exchange money and can buy daily necessities whenever and wherever I am.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I only get a little benefit or reward from following ico, so I am with the result that I save for my family's future, if indeed the result is more than enough it is luck for my family

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

For me, this year I want to use the profit of bitcoin to cover the cost of living and I want to buy a motorbike. I hope 2018 has a great year for bitcoin. Value will increase sharply by the end of this year. I tried to buy into bitcoin to make more profit, to fulfill his wish

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Honestly, I do not have specific goals for purchase, I just wanted to be secured, do not save for travel, do not live from wages to salaries, buy everything that I want now, and not save.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

this year I will not use my bitcoin, either to buy stuff online using bitcoin payment I still will not use it. because I will keep my bitcoin in the long run, because bitcoin price in the future is very promising for us, so we will get more bitcoin.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

I want to make money from Bitcoin. I plan to build a used car sale business. Hopefully will be realized in the near future.
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

My goal this year is not to buy a house.
I want to buy a BMW (m7) with Bitcoin.
I also want to open a company with a large conference room and many employees. I believe that bitcoin can help me realize my dream and that having Bitcoin is a beautiful future.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

When I joined Bitcoin my purpose is to have an extra income to be able to pay all our debts and at the same time be able to provide for my family's needs. So far so good, I am able to do that and guess what, it is more than that, my target this year to completely pay all our debts and loans in my rough estimate I can fulfill all those this year. My plan next year is to buy our own house if possible. Thank God for Bitcoin, it was and still is a great help for me and my family.
nguyen9977

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

I want to use bitcoin but now the price is too high.
make a good token to invest
hanabii

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

in life of course many needs. I need a lot with bitcoin I want to buy my own house, because I want to be independent without depending on my parents' expectations to succeed, please support
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

If givin an opportunity, I will invest and buy a house and lot and to have my own business someday which could help my family in the future.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:03 AM

What can you buy using BitCoin? Many.Meski BitCoin not yet widely used by local sites, but with the rapid development is not impossible BitCoin will also be used by local sites in the near future. Especially considering the ease that does not require users to have a credit card.
yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

I want to buy a lot of things with Bitcoin. The first is our own house. We can really say our house. A small family-owned company, like people who like to play computer games, game consoles, board games, reading books, comics, etc. while eating and drinking, is just a place to have fun with their people. This will be a family business because everything we like to do will be there.
cobaahyuk

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:00 AM

there are many that I want to buy with bitcoin, I want to buy a car, house, and my dreams from the first want to have a clothing store, hopefully with bitcoin all my dreams can be realized
tiga huruf

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

everything I want I'll buy with bitcoin while it can. possible homes, dream cars, sport bikes, and lots of land.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

I join bitcoin because I want to be afford the things that I really wanted. I want to have my own house with complete set of appliances and furniture, and save money to secure for me and my family's future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

I want to make money from Bitcoin. I plan to build a used car sale business. Hopefully will be realized in the near future.
You can do that by buying and selling used cars and i think that it is a good idea to use cryptocurrencies as your way of mode of payment also so you can attract more customers and not just people who got fiat but also those people who got cryptocurrency in their wallet. Just a tip, you should modified the car and make it look sexy so you can have a higher profit.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

If all can already accept bitcoin especially all stores, I will buy everything I need and even I will buy home and car. It will show everyone that my life is better and be more comfortable with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: