Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

I just want to buy a beautiful house with all things and completely furnished.
ANGEL_VOISE

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

In my country, transactions using bitcoin is still prohibited. If i become a millionaire by having many bitcoin, i want to build a house for my family and invest for the future.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

This year when I wrote down my new year resolution I said that I would like to by an apartment for myself. It's been a month and my wallet is lower than it has been in January 1 but I am confident

The best is yet to come!
frume

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

As for me I'd rather buy a house to pay all loans and for my studies
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

I will buy a house and lot, some of it will go through my studies and gadgets to make ease of earning bitcoin. I am planning buy some stacks or franchise fast food branch as future income generation.
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

I want to buy houses, super cars and electronic devices (Apple, Samsung, etc)
lesya-ya

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

I want to realize my dream, buy a house, a cool car, many travelers around the world! And this I want to do everything with the help bitkoyna, but only when I have it!
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

My dream with bitcoin this year might be to buy a house and a car. It takes hard work for it, and I will keep excited for bitcoin. Maybe it can happen by the end of this year. And that's a long time but I will keep my spirit in order to buy it. Hopefully it happens.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

I guess most of the people with their Bitcoins would now like to have bought a lot of dollars, euros, yen, rubles and other FIAT that would not suddenly lose 60% of their value like Bitcoin did within a few weeks.  Cheesy

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

I am not sure but nowdays you can buy everything you want using bitcoin Roll Eyes You just need to know where and how but if you don't know you can exchange your bitcoins into fiat.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

i want to buy everything via bitcoin.i want bitcoin should accept as a payment method like cash.

xyrill

Activity: 50

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I'll buy a house because thats my mother dreams and have a little investment for my mother and also for my cousins and all my family i will give what they need and for me i just gonna buy things for needs but one of my dreams is car so maybe i will buy a car soon house first my mother's dream

World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5M Raised During pre-ICO
☰ BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (http://bit.ly/2xAe9w3)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

I had many ideas about what are the things I want to buy with Bitcoin. First thing, I will use it for school purpose which is the important thing to do. Second, I will give some extra money for my parents. Third, I will buy new phone, shoes and clothes for myself. Lastly, I will buy bicycle.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire. So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year. What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin? Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).
Actually I never buy Bitcoin, I just have work to do to collect Bitcoin as much as I can. I want to collect Bitcoin because I think investing and storing Bitcoin is one of the best ways and the best opportunity for me to improve my economy and my family's economy. I am a poor person or middle class, so I can not invest gold, silver, land, and home. So invest Bitcoin and crypto is the best opportunity for me. I want to collect Bitcoin as much as possible and keep it as long as possible. When the price and the amount of Bitcoin in my wallet already a lot. I will sell everything to realize all my dreams.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

Looks like everyone have big dream and believe that bitcoin can change a life. Unfortunately, I have no dream of buying anything with bitcoin, just wanting to get an easy income from bitcoin. While doing something like trading and mining.  Smiley
I'll buy a house because thats my mother dreams and have a little investment for my mother and also for my cousins and all my family i will give what they need and for me i just gonna buy things for needs but one of my dreams is car so maybe i will buy a car soon house first my mother's dream
Sounds like your brain full of dreams, mate.  Grin
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

Everyone in this world has a lot of dreams to fulfill and it takes a long time to achieve it but now maybe with the help of Bitcoin and advance technology one can fulfill his or her dreams without any hesitation including me and my dream is to own a lot and a house.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

My wishlist for this 2018 are the followings:
1. house and lot for me to stop renting for 25 yrs.
2. car to cover my family under the heat of the sun and when heavy rain falls in going home, school and workstation.
3. money to cover all expenses.
4. capital to build my own business.

hopefully through bitcoin my wish will be granted so i need to work for it.
lyndon30

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

If I already have a lot of money generated from this bitcoin, I will buy every I want, I'd like to buy a good house, After that I want to have a business like a internet Cafe, And the last is a buy a new car so I can get the best view to achieve my goals in my life.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Everyone in this world has a lot of dreams to fulfill and it takes a long time to achieve it but now maybe with the help of Bitcoin and advance technology one can fulfill his or her dreams without any hesitation including me and my dream is to own a lot and a house.
If you will just work hard and keep doing that thing then you can reach your dreams. I will give you a tip, don't rely on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in reaching your dreams because that is not a good move for you because it is better if you will rely on them but not on a full time basis, you should establish other source of income also so you will have a higher and faster progress to own your dream house and lot.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

I'll buy anything I want and anything that I need. Always be practical even though you have many bitcoins, just buy all the things that satisfy your day to day life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: