Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I want to buy a lot of money for my future, and to buy a home for a lot of money and to buy a land to buy things for a while to buy the money, and now I'm just a little in need of help. that for my family's help but i'm going to get a bitcoin I will not waste it for me to use my future in my future stock and stock

malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

I have a lot in mind on what I want to buy using my bitcoin from a smaller to bigger things. That is one of the reasons why I continue investing on bitcoin as it is a big help to everyone's needs.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

I will not buy anything with bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is a valuable asset. and in fact, bitcoin still can not accept the wider community to be an altrnative means of payment

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

For now I still keep my bitcoin and some I hold some money to meet family needs and buy a dream home.
and there are still many things that I will buy If I get another prize later Grin
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

With the help of bitcoin with some of the things I've got for the home's needs, I'm so thankful for bitcoin because she helped me with my family.
Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

With bitcoin I will buy altcoin more and more so that I can have more coin to be exchanged. Then, I can buy many goods for my economic financial
Namia

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

I want to buy diamonds. Smiley
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

Many people wants to trade in bitcoin because of fast money and easy income.  Bitcoin can buy many things like for example the car, house and etc. The services that people wants can buy by bitcoin. Trading and investing are most likely doing in bitcoin and the rewards are buying many stuffs.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Cost of living for the next couple decades so I am free to work as much or as little as I want, on whatever project interests me, without bothering about contract work to pay the rent.

Dat ticket to Mars tho
I have so much plan this year, I am still working on my bitcoin so I can earn more and hopefully this year want to invest a new business.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

There are many things we want to buy with bitcoin, but the thing is there are many people, providers or owners that didn't consider bitcoin as a mode of payment. So if bitcoin/cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide including the shop owners. I would buy these things:

- Antminer S9/GPU Mining Rig
- Stocks
- Gaming PC
- Gaming Laptop

Just with this. I hope soon people around the world consider the bitcoin as a illegal or accepted worldwide but i think it would take a while or maybe really too long before the governments, countries, owners will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.
bitcoinlang

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Since I am newbie now, maybe I will just continue and do what I can for this. So that when I reached a higher rank, I can buy things that I want like a good and efficient laptop for bitcoining, a car and many more.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

If bitcoin can solve the problem of slow transfer and block congestion, I think the price of bitcoin will rise further.
I might use it for shopping, buy Fried chicken, buy groceries, and even replace fiat money. Grin

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

i want to buy more bitcoin to my investation,and also i want to develop my own bitcoin

LOL great news! How about creating token? I think it is easier Grin
Please do find something even better than blockchain with your expertise Wink

Accumulating bitcoin is important thing to do for now while it is still cheap. But we also need to prepare another source of income in case crypto fails, who knows

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

I wanted to buy everything with my bitcoin because i think that it will just become worth it to be a bitcoin holder if you will hold it and spend it to buy everything you want in the store because i think that in the future, almost all of the stores in the world will accept bitcoin because of its feature and the potential for making profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Cost of living for the next couple decades so I am free to work as much or as little as I want, on whatever project interests me, without bothering about contract work to pay the rent.

Dat ticket to Mars tho
I have so much plan this year, I am still working on my bitcoin so I can earn more and hopefully this year want to invest a new business.
I only want to use bitcoin for different purposes, i want to use bitcoin for all such things which i am using fiat for. I think that very soon we will become able to use bitcoin in local shops also.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

I have a lot in mind on what I want to buy using my bitcoin from a smaller to bigger things. That is one of the reasons why I continue investing on bitcoin as it is a big help to everyone's needs.
Personally, I would like to use bitcoin to buy gadgets used to provide information for my work. I want buy daily items or needs and I want also to buy house and car. We can do much better if we succeed in making money online with bitcoin. Hoping this cryptocurrency will continue boom. in the future. In additional I will use my bitcoin by paying some bills like, meralco,manilad,skycable etc.

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

The things I want to buy with bitcoin is a new laptop, personal computer, and maybe house and lot. Another is I want to use my earnings in bitcoin to fulfill my dream especially traveling and support my family needs.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

I want to change my life dramatically! And bitcoin this helps me! a lot of traveling to see the world! world tour!  and of course everything that perechisleno in the first post! (the machine, a large wooden house, a family restaurant, and create a children's sports school ) Wish that bitcoin all was able to help and fulfill their dreams , goals and plans! sorry for the mistakes!
sangvandeta

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

besides going to buy something luxurious, I also want to happy both parents
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

the first is the house I want to buy, maybe it's too expensive but I believe I can make it happen. then i want to buy a car. this may sound greedy but this is life, must always be ambitious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: