Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Lambooo... Lambooo... Lamboooo... Hahaha just kidding  Grin
I kinda tired heard of those FOMO yell those magic words in crypto lately. It's kind of mocking themselves somehow.
I invest in BTC for two things mainly; support this technology even further and have an extra saving-funds.
Of course, I will also save it for my children's birthday gift when they already grown up later. That will be great and fun  Wink
Long term HODL here  Wink
coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

As for myself, it will be my pleasures/wants but I want to save up for my cost of living/everyday life, studies, future uses/emergency - priorities first. Maybe, you can save and get some bitcoin and buy what you want. It also depends on you, just don't try to risk for your lives.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

For me I will buy a land where the people build my house for my family and the people who help me to build my house is getting pay using the money that i earn from bitcoin. But first of that my dream for now is having my own computer and have own internet connection or having laptop and pocket wifi so that i can connect every where. That's is my goal on this year 2018, hope this will become true because of bitcoin help me.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

If my bitcoin is enough to buy a house and lot, I rather buy it that any other things. But if it is not enough, i will buy the daily needs of my family, for them to feel like wealthy not in any material things but by food. I think its good to have a beautiful house but I'd rather choose to buy food. It's no sense to have a house but doesn't have a house.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Im planing to buy with my bitcoin first the basic needs for my family and then im planing to invest in a business while im in bitcoin and other savings for the future.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
elitehack

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

these guys helped me retrieved my bitcoin password CHECKMATEHACKERS at protonmail dot come, you contact them on any issues you are having relating to btc
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

i think we can do many things with Bitcoin and the most important is that you dont need to use BTC to pay directly. you can sell BTC to get USD and pay for your demand

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

I want to give my fiancé a dream wedding, a house and lot and a car for us to use in a family outing/service/ gathering. I want to give my future wife a good life, a comfortable life with me. Also I want to help my future in-laws.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

I think bitcoin is a good investment, and it can bring me a lot of benefits. When my friend told me that he had a few months ago the bitcoin gained a lot of investment profit, I will go to know the bitcoin, I think the bitcoin will develop better in the future, I want to become richer, so I choose investment bitcoin.
riley1212

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

I want to buy a laptop and a computer to make it easier for me to work on bitcoin I will also buy a mining tool to make it easier for me to get bitcoin and the rest to meet my daily needs..
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

investing in bitcoin not always about the material you got. but, ofcourse we want to buy anything we need or we want.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

My biggest dream is to buy a dream home complete with contents for my family.

yummydex

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Good question! I'm planing to buy a new car and since i have a house&lot already.One of my dream is to have a beach resort for the preparation of my retirement someday. Hope fully bitcoin can help me achieved this goal. God bless us all!
Lebrianso

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

I need to purchase a great deal of things from bitcoin first I have to secure my children instructive arrangement with bitcoin , I have to set aside cash on my wifes bank so later on we won't get freeze if there is a crisis , I would put bitcoin into protections for us to be guaranteed , I will purchase only a basic house for my family with bitcoins . I will spend it to pay for our bills and their costs . I will stock nourishments and staple goods utilizing bitcoin in light of the fact that I like to get those what is required as opposed to what I need since we can never tell when bitcoin will remain with us so for the time being you need to secure your fundamental needs in your day by day lives
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

I only have one thing in mind that I want to be able to pay with bitcoin. I want my school to accept bitcoin as payment, quite impossible but that is my dream, hassles less, with this, much less.
I also want to buy a computer for my studies and for my bitcoin journey. My wants are just simple because with this, I can upgrade my lifestyle in utilizing bitcoin.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

In the start of the year I was thinking that bitcoin will hit 50k$ and that will happen soon because at that time price was increasing much rapidly than what we can expect ( as everyone seen ) , but what happened everyone can see that 1 btc = 11000$ ( approx. )
Well I was thinking that at 50$ k I will buy a car and a big house because at this price I will have lots of money by 1 btc hold only .
Currently my willing had been changed into another that is I will buy a car only that will be much different and also that will only one in my whole city .
Currently I am earnings from ICOs investment and also doing small trading ( since nothing remained for me in trading currently in loss of 60% of whole portfolio of 4000$ ) .
Hope I will achieve the target and will realise my dream soon into reality .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

I think deals with banks are easier and safer, when I buy bitcoin then I will keep for a long time, this is because I make bitcoin for future investment so I'm not interested to sell anytime soon.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Well my aim here in Bitcoin is to provide a better life for my family. I would start with our dream house, with all the things each of our family members needs and wants. I want to travel with the entire family, we want to see places and create memories as a family. And of course, save for the future, have small business and invest in Bitcoin for the future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

I want to buy bitcoin because I want to trade few markets example: bittrex, binance, kucoin etc. This coin has been used many countries and lots of facilities. It was very helpful for us. I want to say we are buy some bitcoin at this i am sure next few month can be increase. This coin buying has been easier and safer.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
cryptyro

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Don't wanna spend my bitcoin yet. I need them to grow and grow. I would better spend dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: