Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

If i will be given the chance to have a very great extent of bitcoins, i will buy a house. A house that i can call my very own wherein my family will have a place to settle on comfortably. And franchise our very own McDonald's store. It is my families all time favorite fastfood restaurant. In God's time...
BOLT PLUS

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

I would like to establish my own business with btc, in this case I would buy a company with it.
I would like to use bitcoin as my normal currency just like fiat, but i do not think that it is so easy because still most of the shopkeepers are not accepting bitcoin in my area and therefore i think it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
Donawoite

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

My project for this year is I want to buy a car, a house with my bitcoin, I also want to start some offline business with bitcoin money.

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

My first real mission of bitcoin income was to buy a house and also build my own business

indeed, it will look very difficult but I am sure in 2018 this target will be achieved (hopefully).
I hope this is also supported by the discourse that say bitcoin will break through $ 70k

evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

There's a lot of things I really want to buy using bitcoin. If I have bitcoin I want to buy a house,  cars,  personal needs, shoes and etc. I'm so excited to get more bitcoin.

siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

There are many things I want to buy with Bitcoin.Such as a  high quality laptop,car,house and in total I want to buy all my needs with bitcoin.That's why I am earning bitcoin.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

The only thing I buy using Bitcoin is other Altcoins. It's too volatile to use for buying regular stuffs such as Appartments or Cars with it. Just my opinion. I'd rather keep on those.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

I would not buy anything and just continue generating passive income from it. I'll just use it for emergency cases or for other investments and cryptocurrencies. I'll also use it when I retire.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

in this year 2018. maybe i think i gonna buy bitcoin more and invest into bitcoin. i don't know what i want to buy right now so maybe i just stick on bitcoin and invest more. maybe someday bitcoin growing up again.  Grin Grin

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

I really do not have so much in my mind that i want to have. Sure, it is great to travek around the world, get you dream house, dream car, a yacht, provate plane, and souch more. But really, i do not desire to have these things. O really don't. All i want to achieve or the reason why i continue working hard to earn bitcoins is because I want to have a better future. Not to get what other people dream, but to at least be out of this shitty poverty. To be able to finish my studies and have a decent work together with being in the crypto world. To never have financial problems ever again. To be able to get my loved ones their medical needs. To not rely on someone else's help and get trash talked before getting help, or worse, never get any help at all.

All i want is to be better than what i am today. That is my dream.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

if I have a bitcoin with a large amount, I will buy a house and buy a car. because at this time with having 3 btc was able to get the car and home. besides that I will also use for investment in altcoin which has good potential.

I hope you will be able to succeed your plan in new year. I would like to by an acoustic piano which costs like 1.5 btc

I can buy now too but then I would not have any money to invest. So my plan is to increase my earnings and buy my dream in 2018.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).
I haven't that much things to buy with my bitcoin. What I only want is to be consistent on holding my current total bitcoins. I want to see it growing and by the time that I'm ready to spend it probably I'll think of something that I'll buy probably another house, car and will depend the rest of my life on it just like a pension plan. My dream is to live financial free and to get out of that financial burden that everyone is struggling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:16 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:19:07 AM by cybersofts

I have big plans for this year 2018, I'm saving my money in bitcoins for building a medium sized bitcoin mining farm that can produce at least 1.2 PH/s with about 100 bitcoin miners before the end of the year 2018. Bitcoin mining is very profitable these days that is why i have this plan which i want to execute before the end of the year.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

For me, I will buy a new house and lot and buying also a motorcycle for a faster transportation, especially in our country that is extremely traffic. But I will not spend all of my bitcoin. I will hold it then wait it to rise again. For just in case of emergency, I can still use it.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:01:35 AM

Just a house for my parents and car for myself , that would be enough.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:04:40 AM

in 2018 this my resolution with bitcoin is i want to buy a house for my family, my hope so far with bitcoin hopefully soon reached
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

I will buy the widest possible land and build a house that is simple, although the land that I buy is very wide but I will build a big factory that can help the people around to work in my factory. and I will teach them how to work well to achieve goals. because of the bitcoin that has helped me up to now and I will do my dreams that are above this. being the best in the world is not easy just to say with dream dreams that are still uncertain, but must work hard to make the dream come true.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

I will buy the widest possible land and build a house that is simple, although the land that I buy is very wide but I will build a big factory that can help the people around to work in my factory. and I will teach them how to work well to achieve goals. because of the bitcoin that has helped me up to now and I will do my dreams that are above this. being the best in the world is not easy just to say with dream dreams that are still uncertain, but must work hard to make the dream come true.
I want to buy a land and build an apartment to have income every month that's my plan with my bitcoin but before that I will collect more and if I have a lot I will divide it, half for my investment and the other for my buid business. And if succeed in my business that half of my earn in my business I will put in charities.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

For me, I want to buy the things I want, and I need. But as a student, I just want to gather all my saving. I know that earning money is not easy, that’s why I spend my cash smartly like paying my tuition fee and helping my parent with our daily expenses. But if I gain a lot of money by the help of bitcoin, I will just purchase the thing’s that I dream about, like my own car, house, business and many more. Smiley
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

For me, If I were to choose of your choices that you're given to this topic, I chose a house and lot were obviously mostly chosen by many of us here in the bitcoin forum. But as of now I can't  fully say that I can buy now that thing which I'm still struggling with making money here in bitcoin forum, but I hope someday I could make this thing happened. So that I'm ready to get married to anyone else that might destiny in my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: