Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

all I want to buy with bitcoin is I want to buy a house with a large yard and I also want to buy a car that I've dreamed of

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

There are several things that I want to buy using BTC. I just wanted to put it out there that I already bought some items using the said currency like a high-end laptop (Alienware 15 R3) but there are additional ones that I might add. For this instance, I really wanted to buy a brand new car using a BTC-only transaction as a mean of payment. Unfortunately, there's no such car company here in our country that accepts BTC. The only thing that I could do right now is to cashout it to fiat and then, buy that car in a normal way. Such a bummer.  Undecided
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

Seriously, There are a lot of unnecessary things that i really want to have by just working on bounty campaigns and becoming a trader as well. I want to buy a car and my own house but now, I just started first to spend the money i save for business to have a secured life and spend the rest for those things i do not need.

The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

me personally I want to buy a new phone which i can use for posting my current phone is kinda slow and tv for my hobby i really love watching movie or dramas. and also i want to buy my mom equipment which she can use for baking because it'll be a big help in our business.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire. So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year. What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?

I want to earn more Bitcoin this new year 2018 so that I can buy more altcoins (good and potentially lucrative alts only) so that I am spreading my risks and make my hoard of cryptos more stable. Now, outside of the cryptocurrency, I want to improve my house and make it more presentable maybe also put up a meeting room where I can hold cryptocurrency training and talks. One of my biggest dreams is to have a farm-cum-resort so I am also saving money for this dream. Hopefully, I can get into a very lucrative ICO project that will jump and pump in value. Well, there are many plans but we are always hampered by financial limitations so we have no choice but to hold some in the shelves and work for more opportunities around. I am just wishing that in 2018, Bitcoin will still be able to surge ahead in value and will not listen to the predicted Bitcoin Winter. 

Same here.  I have so many plans in mind.  Right now i have started my own buisness and i have used my bitcoin earnings in buisness.  In future also i have more expectations from cryptocurrencies.  In present it  supports me lot.  So that its easy for me to start own buisness.  Then i want to clear my education loan too.  These are my big plans for the year of 2018.
hassan.shakeel.rajpoot

Activity: 32
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

I want to buy many things with bitcoin. A nice car, a house and much more things. My dreams not actually end at buying just a car and a house. I have a good heart, I want to donate some of my bits as well. As soon as I earn them.
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

if I think the asset I want is the land and you can invest if the world is full of humans must the price of land will rise high and I want to buy a bitcoin mining machine so I do not bother anymore looking for bitcoin and I want to buy something that is profitable for me and the whole family I
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

If i ever have a lot of bitcoins i am planning to buy a house and lot of course because having a property can also be an Investment in the future because the day will come that the lamd in the earth will be fully occupied by a lot of people and of course if people want to have a land you are gonna offer yours and that would be expensive if you are the only land that are available. And  qant to build also a business that includes bitcoins of course as a payback for butcoins for what it has done to be all those good things that happens to me because of bitcoins.

Nah better buy three luxury villa's bro its freaking awesome and kick ass. Cool And also include five pieces of lambo with different colors(customized colors) and put a bitcoin logo on your lambo's anywhere you like and that would be really really awesome. Cool Cool
Tim2412

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

i have short terms and long terms  targets with  my crypto assets
 in the short times i am planning to buy  my personal car
in the long term  - want to build my personal small cute house
kakrotssj1

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

I would just buy more altcoins from my BTC and trade and earn more BTC, than probably cell my BTC when the price gets stable. After that a luxury car and a nice apartment would be fine.  Wink
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

This question could be answered in a million ways. I think that every person who is doing any activity in the bitcoin market with the objective of gaining profit from it have something in my where they want to spend on. It can range from any material thing for themselves or family, or investment for future gain like a business or education. For myself, I tried the bitcoin market because I want to get extra income to be alloted for my studies. In my personal view, it is like an investment, but towards myself, so I can have a better career in the future.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

I want buy a big house, traveling around Asia, buy a car, making educational savings for my children and many more.. I want make my family happy because my family is my everything for me, that's why I attempt to earn more money with bitcoin..
eiijee160613

Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

First I want investment cash definitely,next is having my own business for my family, a good house but not mansion ,then materials that I want and I need like cars Specially sport cars boys like cars,clothes,rest house, farms industrial and agricultural and then insurance for my self,and give some extra income for my relatives.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

In the future with the help of bitcoin it will be possible to buy anything! Not for nothing is the integration into the Amazon

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

Honestly, I want to hold a huge quantity of bitcoin to achieve many goals, the most of them is buying many currencies , which are successful like ( Ripple , Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero,Stellar) And to allocate a large proportion of money to buy supplies of mining in order to develop my financial profit, then I  want to  give a large sum of money to my family to help them.
Moreover, In this new year  I want to pay for my studies. and  to buy things I needed before , such as:  new phone and  computer.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

What I want to buy with bitcoin a luxury car but I will not sell bitcoin because the price must increase from year to year for that I save up to the price of 1 billion.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

What i want to buy hummm i buy house and a beach resort.house because i dont have a beautyfull house,beach resort becuase i know my money can grow this is good investment
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

If I have enough bitcoin I just want to have a big fishing spot. With that place I can earn an income and can give jobs to some jobless people. In that place also I can develop my hobby.
If I have enough bitcoin I just want to buy a land I build a pavillion and I make it  for rented for party needs, so I can earn another income.

Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

I want to buy everything on your offer, but for the success in the field of crypto currency is not only the result is not to buy luxury goods.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Ill just have two things to buy, First is the security and the future of my family. I want a family that will prosper and live a happy life but not Boastful and Full of pride. Second is my dream bike or car, either of them is perfectly fine for me. Having rides anywhere you want with its features getting the attention of many. Those are just two of what I want to buy with BTC, Im goona get more things to buy as life goes on but for now, These two is enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: