Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

i wanna buy the new car by bitcoin, maybe I wanna buy the expensive car in the world by suing bitcoin payment, I wanna show to the all people the power of bitcoin, nothing can stop the bitcoin. it will be motivate the other to join in the bitcoin and get profit together. Maybe I wanna buy the civic car because is most expensive than the other cars. It my needed if I have bitcoin in my wallet.
david2303

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:00 AM

I want to buy by using BITCOIN ie home, car, motorcycle, and investment for my family's future.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

I want to buy a house by bitcoin and a lot of things i wanted i will push to gain more profit to achieve my dreams. I want to help my family also to provide their things hopefully more and more bitcoin will work
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

I will buy a house and lot for my family if I can reach the desire amount of my profit in trading bitcoin. And also build a business to maximize my earnings.

Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

I want to buy and own a house  and lot  to me with my family. And also i want to have my own business to have another source of income in the future. I want to achieve all that with bitcoin because my income in my job is not enough.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I have made a lot of plans in 2018. Bitcoin meets the demand bitcoin can earn a lot. You can earn as much as you want, I also want to. I want to earn bitcoin. I want to buy a lot. I want to build a beautiful house to stay. Put a separate room, where I will talk about bitcoin. Want to build a house for street people. I want to buy my favorite car. I want to buy iphone X. I will travel abroad this year, and there will be a better camera. Wander around in many places. And I want to move forward towards improving my life.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

right now I'm collecting the money I'll get from bitcoin because I want to buy the car and my dream home, I hope my dream will come true soon
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

right now I'm collecting the money I'll get from bitcoin because I want to buy the car and my dream home, I hope my dream will come true soon

Do you want to buy this all for bitcoins? Or wait for the course to grow and sell bitcoins, buy a house and a car for fiat?

The problem is that now bitcoin is seen as an investment, and not as a means to make purchases.
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

I think it is now time to review all of the equipment and the need for each of our personal like to buy her wears bitcoin. the first one is safe when the transaction was then not easy to understand the difference between the parties that we do not want.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

I want to buy house for my family to live. I'm just making everything possible to find more money and buy house for us , bitcoin is very helpful in this case.
BlockchainPromoter

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

I would love to buy anything including bread. I guess it's gonna come this time. Now I would not spend on anything, I just get the bitcoin.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

If I earn big income in bitcoin, I will buy a house and lot for myself and my family. I will also buy a new house for my parents, they longed for it. Some of the money will be saved for my family's needs and some of it will be spent in a small business.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

I want to buy a house with bitcoin but i know to myself that it we will not be easy to do, and i am sure that i will need to work more hard to achieve my dream, and i also want to buy a lot a car with bitcoin, so me and my parent is we will have a service.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

If I earn big income in bitcoin, I will buy a house and lot for myself and my family. I will also buy a new house for my parents, they longed for it. Some of the money will be saved for my family's needs and some of it will be spent in a small business.
- Your thoughts are also the thoughts of so many people here, they always dream of becoming rich with bitcoin and after that, they will buy the house, buy everything they like, eventually they will have a happy life forever with their family. But the number of people that can achieve this is not too high because the bitcoin world is always filled with dangerous traps, want to survive and succeed, you will need to be wiser, more assertive and smarter, and want everything to come true, should not say "if", you should say "I am sure"

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I'm glad to see that more and more things can be bought for Bitcoin. You can buy food and you can buy real estate even. It is very cool. It makes sense to work hard in the industry of cryptocurrencies.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

To be honest i want to buy a house and lot with bitcoin,  and i also want to buy a lot of car using bitcoin , i know that it we will be really hard for me but i am sure that in the future i can totally achieve my goals with bitcoin, and lastly i also want to buy a great cellphone with bitcoin so i can work really well here in crypto.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Do you want to buy this all for bitcoins? Or wait for the course to grow and sell bitcoins, buy a house and a car for fiat?

The problem is that now bitcoin is seen as an investment, and not as a means to make purchases.
its OPs prerogative,for what he wants in his bitcoin.and no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in future,so better enjoy your profit once its enough for what you want to have.coz mine im doing what i wanted now.and thats providing another business again..

What you are saying is millions and millions of gaining?well better luck mate just do everything you can to make it possible
rmc518

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

A house for my parents and to have my own restaurant  Cheesy
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

if I am successful there are certainly many desires to buy with bitcoin, but my main goal now is to buy a house for where I live because I do not have my own home and certainly to support my small family's economy, that's my only hope of bitcoin and in the year 2019 may be more popular bitcoin in my area.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

I think bitcoin represents wealth. Now that bitcoin can be exchanged for a lot of fiat money, we can buy most of it in fiat money. I want to buy a new house, a new car, and buy a lot of food for my family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: