Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
alabnoman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:17:42 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to make my house, I want it to be great, I hope it will accomplish this and The reason is Bitcoin, sure to be surprised. Our neighbors are proud. Whenever I have left, I will keep my children in the future. I also want to buy a new car, so we can travel anywhere.
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

I want to buy land and car Lamborghini latest output with Bitcoin. I really hope it happens and maybe if it happens then I will tell all my friends how successful in the world of crypto

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

For now, I'm not dreaming of buying luxury cars and mansion, I don't think I can earn that much money because I'm only earning small amount of bitcoins. If only I can earn 1 bitcoin this year, I would like to buy a business for my family like owning a small store in the market or a small restaurant. So, I hope this year would be a good year for bitcoin and for the altcoins that I am holding.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

First, what i want to do is to invest and make it profit more. So, probably i could buy other tokens which have the potential growth in short period and do the same to make my tokens profit more.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

I want to buy luxurious cars and accessories for myself but what i prioritize now is a high class computer and a mining gears for bitcoin. If i could have a bitcoin buy one of the most epic computer to continue earning and mining gear to assured my future and pass it to next generation of my family if ever. I think 1 btc is enough for that.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:04 AM

I would buy a small house for me, have more time for relax and enjoy more the life, i am sure this can is possible with the bitcoin or some promising altcoins

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

I don't know what to buy with bitcoin though I don't know any online shop that accepts bitcoin. In any case I got a chance I'm sure I'll buy some gadgets for my traveling and the rest will be saved for my education finances more or less
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

For me this year i just want to hold my bitcoin and ear more bitcoin.I dont have plan to spend it.I know that this year their is possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase that make my bitcoin multiply.But of course the reason  that I saved my  bitcoin their is reserved for it and it is for my son's education and so I can give him a good life.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

I would like to have more Bitcoin first. Then I can start my own charity to help more people with better life, provide them jobs and duty. That's always my dream and goal. I know some guys with over thousands Bitcoin but still do nothing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RichPitty

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:22 AM

in this new year, 2018, I wanna buy a house for my family (especially my Daddy), car and then developing my cake business (have my own cake shop,  employees).
samistry

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

I would get some clothes and a pc for work then invest in a recreational centre.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

If I'm going to become rich through bitcoin I'll buy my dream house and my dream. The remaining money will be invested to different businesses. The others I will invest through stocks and mutal funds.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to buy my needs with bitcoin, like clothes, foods and our expenses of my family. I want to buy a house and lot someday, I also want to help my family in their expenses like foods and our bills like bill in water, bill in electricity and the rent of our house. I want to have a prosperous life. I think here in bitcoin I can earned more money than my brother earned.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

For this year what I really want is to build a house so I do not rent anymore in someone else's house, if I have a house then I will buy a car so it's not hard to go with a big family.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

Actually, I want to save my Bitcoin for a long-term period. I think Holding Bitcoin would be a great source of making a profit in the future.

Basically, Bitcoin is not valid in my country so that I am not able to buy anything through Bitcoin. Though our government has taken some steps regarding this issue hopefully they will allow Bitcoin very soon.

Whatever the case is, Bitcoin holding is the best policy for me. Not only that but also Bitcoin trading is a good platform for utilizing it properly. That's why I am not interested in buying anything through Bitcoin.
poomwon

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

Bitcoin can save us time and costs, allowing me not to worry about work, money to achieve what I want to do
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:09:43 AM

Everyone have a plan to spend their bitcoin so for me i spend bitcoin to buy things that i dont have and also i can build a house i want and also i want to save some bitcoin for the future.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

Well, now i am not able to buy anything i want because i havent got any big income.
But if i have a lot of money from bitcoin, first i will use it to do in ceremony. Its a must for me.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

I just buy a house and open a business only if I have a lot of bitcoin in 2018. and just a little bit of what I spend on buying my favorite stuff and celebrating it with the bitcoin I get

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

I want to buy a new home for my family with bitcoin. Hopefully in this year bitcoin continue to rise so it manifests my dream to buy a new home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: