Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

I would love to buy a home for my wife and children in the future.
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:35:18 AM

For now, I don't really know what is exactly I want to buy. I have a lot of things to pay first. But when I have extra money, I will buy the things I didn't have before but not exactly a house or a car. I am still living with my parents and don't need also a car. Maybe I will just hold my bitcoin and wait for it to increase its value or just monitor it if I need to buy or sell more bitcoin.
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

i want to buy azumi nakama japanese artist and many more  Grin Grin Grin Grin
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:58:19 AM

There are so many things I want to buy with all the bitcoin I will earn. My first plan is to save all of he bitcoin I earned in buying a brand new car and at the same time opening a physical business stall that I know my money will grow. If I already earn back my money from this business, I will buy a new house.

https://endfb.com/shop/
baydewant96

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

The first time I studied bitcoin because bitcoin is a valuable asset in my opinion because I just have to sit in front of my computer between my empty time and it produces a big enough for me. My dream with me to learn bitcoin, I want to buy something valuable to my parents, because although I have not worked but with bitcoin it may be realized with the income from bitcoin. After happy parents, then happy myself with traveling in my country, while enjoying my efforts during work in bitcoin like buying a laptop, smart phone, buying investment assets, and the last new happy my partner by bringing him wherever he is want and set aside money to marry him

jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

Love of money is the root of all evil. I want to use my bitcoin as my investment yet i will also use it to buy somethings that i want to have or buy. But those are the things i really need at first, in simple words those are important things. I believe bitcoins can make everyone to have a financial freedom, since everyone has a needs i want to buy somethings for my family and then for my self. This is the list..
1. Cellphone
2. Budget meal house
3. Motor cycle
And etc...

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

I am a fried bread seller on the side of the road, who lives very simple and very mediocre, but since I know bitcoin I have high ideals. I want to make my family, my wife and my family happy. if later i have much money from bitcoin, first thing i want to buy is family car. which can take us anywhere, not necessarily hot or rainy like it is today.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

My project for this year 2018 is that I want to use my bitcoin to buy my own house and car also I want to save for my future as well so right now I will work hard in joining signsture campaigns in order for me to be able to earn big and save more bitcoins.

Well thats good, thinking and preparing for your future with bitcoin. Me, if i earn bitcoin i want to give it to my parents to pay all our debts. And i want also to support my studies, on my own.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

If i have a huge of bitcoin in my wallet first things that i do is to have a businesses and i will assign my relatives to manage it so that i can help them also to have a stable job. Then after that i will buy the needs of my family and i will give help to those who in needs.

Well it's just like for me doing have a own business, Actually it was a good idea because we use it for an extra income for our family even if we dont need to apply some job in the other country cause we have now our own business.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

my target in 2018 at least I can buy a car gan of course by selling some of the assets I own assets.
why do I want to buy a car gan because the family is growing not possible gan if I want to go out a road with the family using a motorcycle. anyway my relatives and fellow colleagues had already bought yesterday's car from the profits they gained from investing in bitcoin .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

There are so many things that i would like to buy, but my first priority is for my daughter and for my wife, so i will buy what they want first and then the rest would be mine. There’s a lot of things that i want, like house and lot, cars and bigbikes. Hope to really have it soon so I am very interested to learn more how to earn bitcoins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

Well,i join these bitcoin because i want to become a millionaire.I want also all my debts are fully paid,i buy a new home ,a new car and all my needs,most especially i want also to help my family and friends who are needy,and i want also to share my blessings to the orphanage home.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I would rather buy assets than liabilities because liabilities will not make me rich. Be wise on spending your money do not be blinded with those things, it will make you look rich but you will spend more money.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I plan to buy my dream car build my dream house and buy all material things that I what
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

My project for this year 2018 is that I want to use my bitcoin to buy my own house and car also I want to save for my future as well so right now I will work hard in joining signsture campaigns in order for me to be able to earn big and save more bitcoins.

Well thats good, thinking and preparing for your future with bitcoin. Me, if i earn bitcoin i want to give it to my parents to pay all our debts. And i want also to support my studies, on my own.
do you think joining signature campaign can help you buy your own car and new house and lot?common man your impossible,even if you a legendary your work payments as campaign participants wont enough even to buy a house in depressed area.so dont make story here try to daytrade so your income would be more bigger than signature campaign payments
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

I'm going to buy an important thing for my daily use in life I gonna buy my dream car and build my dream house invest in a business
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

The things that I want to buy using my bitcoin are house and lot and a car because I know that it can be an investment for me.House a lot and a car will not be in vaim because it is so very useful.I believe that using bitcoin I can buy a house and lot and a car.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

right now and for a couple of years next, I don't wanna spend my Bitcoins and I want to get more with my services and purchases.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

I want to accumulate a certain amount and buy my home wallpaper and floor curtains and so on.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

I really want to buy a home from the investment of bitcoin when capital has accumulated because the house including one of the basic needs for someone as a place of rest and life will continue to prosper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: