Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

I would say a pack of matches at the local store. Such purchase would mean that Bitcoin is widespread enough, fast enough and transaction fees are low enough for such purchase would have some sense. That is very important for Bitcoin to become a main global currency.
Raigeki.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

My Target is to buy a New Car and A big House... Grin Grin
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to buy my own version of house and lot with a wide garage and a new and big car.  I want to help my parents with financial support because they are too old.

Its very kind goal to help parent in financial because they are too old. It does not matter they are too old or not, but willing to help them is the most important thing. They take care us from inside pregnant. Till we are success right now. Thanks is not enough to pass our will the only thing that can revert back all of they merit or service is to service them back by careness
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

In this year 2018 I want to go into bitcoin exchange since in my country there are no exchangers who are 24/7 available, and again be able to buy some equipment for bitcoin mining and setting up a small mining farm since electricity supply here is stable. I also have dream of buying new car for my self from my earning in bitcoin but that will be when am done setting up my small mining farm.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

What I want to buy from bitcoin is the car and that house alone is enough and enough help for me.

dysbulias01

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

Hi,Buddies..

Honestly, i wanna buy house and car..

But, if you ask for answer answer.. I wanna Try buy at amazon , kfc &mcdonald with my bitcoin ;0 Roll Eyes
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

What do I buy? There are too many things to buy. First, improve the living conditions. Buy some good daily necessities. Improve the quality of life. Then buy a big house and buy a good car. Take as a wife。 Haha, I'll buy some bitcoins at the end. I think I think the future is digital money!
bigblackdeck45

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

My original goal was to buy a house and a car. Now I am saving my bitcoin for the future of my kids. I want to give them the life they deserve. I also want to give back to the community I currently live in right now.
kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Last year I just used some of my bitcoin in topping up a load for my mobile phone because I am saving all the bitcoin left in achieving my dreams. Actually, I just spend a few amount from bitcoin I earned in loading because I do not want to use all of it because I am saving my money to open my own business. I want to buy the bitcoin I earned in opening a small business for me to grow ny money bigger first. When I already earning enough profits from my business together with doing jobs through bitcoin, I will by my dream house. After that, my next plan is to buy a brand new car. I will still make sure that I will save money even though I will by my house, my car and opening a business because reaching my goals does not fully fulfill if I bought all of it but I do not have savings left. So in order for me to be financially free is to still earn and earn and save and save. All we have to do is to be wise in managing our money.
[/quote

The most important investment is wind control. Many people now regret not buying bitcoin, in fact, and earlier regret not buying a house early that batch of people is a logic. So if I have money, I will continue to support Bitcoin.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

My Target is to buy a New Car and A big House... Grin Grin

I guess most of us here want something like that, our own house and car because that is one of our needs in our future. But me, I have so many goals that I want to achieve and so many things that I wanted to buy using bitcoin. I want to have my own business so that I could easily save money to buy more things that I need to satisfy me.

I also want to donate some to charities to help those children who doesn't have anyone in their lives to take care of them.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

I just want to buy 2 things. House and lot is one and another is car. I like to buy this both because I know that this will help me in the future. After I buy this two, I will invest some in the promising ICOs and maybe do some trading.
I also dream to buy my own house and lot someday, and that dream seems too long to take before I can get it, but with the help of bitcoin I could already say that it might not take longer. But before I bulid my own house first and foremost I wanted to put my own business, where today is my focus when I get a high profit in bitcoin.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Till now i haven't used bitcoin to buy anything because its not yet acceptable in my country as a payment but if in future it will get accepted then definitely i will buy my dream car first.  Cheesy

omerL

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I wish in the future Bitcoin will be a payment method for everything, and I believe it will be.
I think few years from now he will rise up and be part of the payment systems.
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Things I want to buy with bitcoin are new Motor, new laptop, mobile phone, home, With bitcoin this is very possible and I am very grateful with bitcoin because it really helps me.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

The things I want to buy with bitcoin is a house and lot for my parents. All of our lives we are paying rent in a house that wasnt mine. I want to travel with them whenever where they want. And taste the foods they have never eaten because of our poor life. All I want is a convenient life for them.
Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

bitcoin is very popular and its high price makes people want to have it even though only one bitcoin Well, if I have bitcoin, I want to buy a laptop and a computer to make it easier for me to work on bitcoin I will also buy a mining tool to make it easier for me to get bitcoin and the rest to meet my daily needs
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

For me, I have many things I want to buy with my bitcoin but I must help first my family in our daily needs. After I help them I will spend my bitcoin for educational purposes like I will pay my tuition fee in school and I will buy my school supplies. Then after that I will now buy the things I want to buy like a new phone, a house for my family, a car for my parents and also clothes and shoes.
dhka

Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

For me, I have many things I want to buy with my bitcoin but I must help first my family in our daily needs. After I help them I will spend my bitcoin for educational purposes like I will pay my tuition fee in school and I will buy my school supplies. Then after that I will now buy the things I want to buy like a new phone, a house for my family, a car for my parents and also clothes and shoes.

It is nice for you to know bitcoin at such early age, I am pretty sure you will be a le to achieve it all. Study as hard as you can, as high as possible Smiley

To me, I cant just list things that I want to afford in the future. Better way to say it is O want to have a good future, I will spend my money from crypto to do a lot more thing

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

My present scenario with bitcoin is very beautiful. I am enjoying bitcoining very much because BTC is providing me very good profit that I am able to bear my daily expenses by my own and for the present this thing is more than enough for me. But very seriously, with bitcoin, my only dream is to buy a luxury life for my parents, they worked very hard for me and they still doing, so, with my bitcoins, I want to provide them every comfort of life.
endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

I do not want to buy anything with bitcoin, but I want to change my life with bitcoin. I do not want to lose my freedom because of work, I do not have to be constrained by money. I need an independent economy, I control my economy, not by others, so I chose Bitcoin, it can give me all this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: