Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
kuntet99

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

I want my own success and I also want to make my parents happy, and later can make my wife happy.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

sometimes I also thought to buy a car and so forth or roads overseas. of course by considering the number of coins we have also gan.
but make now I still vokus nambahin capital for trading and buy a car for a family road ...
Serious475

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

If I will earn a huge amount of Bitcoin this year, I will buy it for my needs as a student. My second priority after that is to buy my wants such as shoes, games for my ps4, and etc. If I don't still need the Bitcoin, I will save it until there is a situtation that will need money from my BTC wallet. These dreams might be hard to reach, but hardwork, faith, and knowledge can help me reach it.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Everything that you can imagine. But ofcourse we need to set priorities and buy what we need rather what we want. My first priorities is to have some plans for my children's education. Then if ever, want to buy our own house and lot (both can be herited to my children). Want to experience also a wedding that not that extravagant but atleast i can say that a memorable one (just want to marry my wife and surprise her with a diamond ring which is really expensive). But as of now, i just want to provide my family their basic needs and enjoy every weekend with the help of my coins.
greygroundz

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I will buy a motorcycle for my service everyday and i'm planning to build my own house for my future family, also i will save some bitcoin for my siblings for there future specially in education. These is my simple wants in my bitcoin that it will come true soon.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I live in a rent home with my family, and the rent cost is high. With bitcoin i want to buy a home where me and my family live and Get rid of the rent. Since the owner of the house is to much rude, and always threat us to leave home. So i am looking to buy home with bitcoins and i start collecting it and i hope i will purchase a big home next year when  bitcoin will again be all time high.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

Yes  . I dream of buying a home from profit from investing in bitcoin. My life is very difficult now. Hope that bitcoin will make my dream come true. Now I want to strive further to earn more bitcoin.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

If I will earn a huge amount of Bitcoin this year, I will buy it for my needs as a student. My second priority after that is to buy my wants such as shoes, games for my ps4, and etc. If I don't still need the Bitcoin, I will save it until there is a situtation that will need money from my BTC wallet. These dreams might be hard to reach, but hardwork, faith, and knowledge can help me reach it.

Good thing that even if you are still a student you are thinking about your future.  In case I reached my target amount, I will not stop investing and I will just sell the amount its okay for me to loose.  I will buy some house because it is always a struggle for me to go rural because of it is not that modern.
shieva22

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

I want to buy ticket to travel abroad with my family. I want to buy a car, to buy house and lot for my children so they can have their owm possession.
rgarciavega

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

I would like the fees to go down again at prices where you can buy a Cafe. For me it has to be a coin, and as such I can buy anything with it.
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

I want so many things to buy with bitcoin.First of all I will spend my bitcoin to complete a shopping online and buy a car.Then I will buy a big luxurious house where I will keep my mom so that she can spend his time in a good way.
Nothing else.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

Well it depends on how much money I can get out of the bitcoin that i invested. I'm thinking of adding or buying more investment and cryptos so will have something that is still profitable.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

I am thinking about wheter I should buy my favourite car or hoard more Bitcoin to trade and make more money. It is a really hard choice, but I think I will hold my to my Bitcoins because I could buy a car with cash and it is better to make more money and spend it when I get older.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

First of all, Bitcoin is a Crytocurrency.

Yeah, most of these people wanted to buy things, like houses, cars, yacht, or maybe setup a business but its a bit different for me actually.

What I always wanted was to travel, I wanted to travel around the world. Yes I know Cryptocurrencies are awesome, it could make you rich, buy all the things that you wanted, but I'm more like an adventurer. So I'm gonna spend my money traveling. I wanted to go those amazing places, learn their culture, meet people - that this world has to offer and make a lot of memories, that's more like a treasure to me.

No offense guys, but no matter how much money you can make, money can't buy you happiness.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

What I want to buy with bitcoin are of course all the things that money can buy like the goods and all the stuff that we need to be able to live comfortably. House, car, clothes, foods and many more.. Perhaps someday we could also use our bitcoin to pay for services like in the salon or pay for your hospital bill using bitcoin. It is quite comfortable thinking that you do not need to bring your cash with you, just a mobile fone would do.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

With bitcoin i just want to make my mom happy, give her what she want, make she go to mecca doing hajj, and i will make other bussines outside crypto world so if something bad happen to crypto world i have a backup plan
They say dont put an egg in one basket right? Thats i really want to do

NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

As of now i already buy a motorcycle with the help of bitcoin and as of now, I really want to buy a lot and biuld a simple house in order for me to live and to have my own house and i can called it mine with the help of bitcoin.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

A real Gem of altcoin that will give me some 10X-20X profit in short-middle time woud be really great purchase)
But in seriuos, I would like to buy the flight to Barbados for my family and friends with the hollidays there included in the price.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

I want to buy a house and earn some money for the future through bitcoin
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

Financial freedom. I want to be free to let myself getting the stuff without taking huge credits and I wish to improve the level of my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: