Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
watoni012

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

We can not deny that today, cryptocurrency plays an important role in our finances. Cryptocurrency is a future asset that must be developed.
We call it bitcoin, with bitcoin we can buy anything, anywhere and anytime without having to bother processing the transactions.
My expectation is, 2019 later bitcoin prices rise again.
My hope, with bitcoin I can buy other valuable assets, one of them luxury cars or luxury homes.
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Because my job is selling old money (numismatic) and old stamps(philately). So I wanna trade them with bitcoin. But unfortunately, in my country Indonesia bitcoin is legitimate instrument of payment same as usd, yen, etc. So we have to exchange our bitcoin to rupiah(IDR) if we wanna buy something.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

First of all financial stability. To finish improvement of the house. To make trips there where it would be desirable to visit. To fly to the Moon.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

While I do not have an accurate shopping list, but it will definitely be some big, significant things. Bitcoin is worthy to be spent only on something very worthwhile.

defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

of course everyone wants to buy something very valuable from Bitcoin and that is not easy because to get Bitcoin for free we have to do or follow some campaigns so we get bitcoin. and right now I'm looking to buy a bitcoin home for my future after having a life partner later on.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

To be honest i don't care what to buy with bitcoin because it's money. I would be happy when i will got many bitcoin and doesnt matter will it be accepted somewhere or not.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

I would buy something serious-for example, a good car, or a house by the sea. These are simple dreams, but they inspire me to work even better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

House, Mercedes benz, private jet, and some plastic surgery for my mother-in-law's ugly face.
But I may settle for some cell phone payments.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:46:43 PM

I do not plan to make certain purchases yet, I just want to earn as much as possible. That's when it happens, I'll keep an eye on what I buy.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

My project for this year 2018 is that I want to use my bitcoin to buy my own house and car also I want to save for my future as well so right now I will work hard in joining signsture campaigns in order for me to be able to earn big and save more bitcoins.
My plan for this year 2018 I want to spend my bitcoin to build a new house and I want to buy a van and also I want to build a small business a grocery store for my parents. That's why I work hard right now to earn more bitcoin I join in all campaigns of bitcoin to get coin in save for my future to become successful.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

My project for this year 2018 is that I want to use my bitcoin to buy my own house and car also I want to save for my future as well so right now I will work hard in joining signsture campaigns in order for me to be able to earn big and save more bitcoins.
My plan for this year 2018 I want to spend my bitcoin to build a new house and I want to buy a van and also I want to build a small business a grocery store for my parents. That's why I work hard right now to earn more bitcoin I join in all campaigns of bitcoin to get coin in save for my future to become successful.
Well, I know we have different point of view of life in terms of financial aspects and plan because mostly we people are different on the way we live, and as for me my bitcoin is only to support my financial needs because I am not a big earner of bitcoin and I only earned it from the bounty campaign reward. I like to engage in trading soon but maybe I do need some practice and seek enough knowledge for it, so that if I am profitable then I can now buy those dream house for my family.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

While I do not have an accurate shopping list, but it will definitely be some big, significant things. Bitcoin is worthy to be spent only on something very worthwhile.
Like a car or a mansion or a diamond?
I see bitcoin as a better investment tool, so I think if buying simple goods or daily necessities using bitcoin is not very good, bitcoin is less effective as micro-payments.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

I wish to buy a lot from bitcoin and also using bitcoin as a mode of payment for online transactions, I have great plans for this year which I need to accomplishe through bitcoin, I want to buy a house for my self a personal car and at the same time set up my mining farm where I will help to enhanced the bitcoin community and at the same time make a lot of bitcoin for my self.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

The best things that I want to buy with bitcoin are a house for my family. That is my biggest dream in my life and I am hoping that it will become true with the help of bitcoins in my journey. Having that house in my possession is the biggest achievement that I ever did in my whole entire life.
BerSyukur

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

I want to use my bitcoin to buy my own house and car, I also want to save for my future, so now I will work hard to join so I can earn big money and save more bitcoin.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

of course I will continue to invest until bitcoin there until whenever I save and save from the investment and fortune for the future of my family in the future
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I am always planning to start a business using the profit i earn from cryptocurrency because in this way i can expand my monthly income and earn more money monthly to sustain my daily needs, this is the best way to get wealthy.

veronikadobryx

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

I dream to multiply my bitcoins and invest them in some worthwhile project, to develop a system for improving the housing of children's home and a charity Fund
Letva

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

For now with bitcoin I am buying altcoins. Next year I'll buy some electronic equipment with bitcoin.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

I want bitcoin to reach a point where there are lightning terminals at every major chain, that way we can simply scan our QR code or authorize our payment from a mobile wallet, get our product and go. I still think that we are at least a decade away from this scenario, as crypto users are too sparse, making it a poor investment for most businesses right now, as they will never recoup their initial integration costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: