Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

If I've gotten enough bitcoin, I want to buy an antminer for the purpose of bitcoin mining. I'm sure by purchasing the tool from bitcoin results, will generate profit from the purchase price of antminer.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
minthit

Activity: 326
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

Mine are not expensive ones though. I want to buy a forum, a hosting service. That's all I want for now. Sad
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

I prefer to invest my bitcoin on an ICO with the potential to buy altcoin on ICO and make me rich instantly. I suggest you invest your money for the future rather than waste your money for unimportant things because we never know how long the crypto world will remain

So you will never cash out or buy something till the end of the crypto?
Do you know crypto will end or die? I think we will die first not crypto. So enjoy what we gain is the best thing now.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

This year i want bitcoin to get in 20k mark to be able to get a huge profit from my investment if that happens i will cash out all my money and invest to a real business and earn a real money. working with crpyto is like a gambling taking all the risk making my blood so high and i cant even fall sleep from the past days because of the huge change in value of bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
qrhyxelle

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:50:30 AM

I hope someday almost all can be buy using bitcoin as mode of payment. In current time bitcoin is already popular and some merchandisers already accepting it but still few. I am looking forward that a year or two from now I can already use bitcoin for making purchased from amazon and ebay and other online shopping site that most of the time require credit card information.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
julzzxc05

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

I buy lamborgini and mansion haha i wish it can be true someday Sad
kimbob

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

I want to buy a house from my savings in bitcoin,
I want to secure a home for my family I want them to have a place where they could live for a long time,
I don't want them to grow up living in a apartment moving from one into another .
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

If I earned a lot of money because of bitcoin, I will buy my dream house and to build a foundation for street dos and cats. I love animals and I want to use my bitcoin to save hundreds or thousands of dogs and cats if ever I earned a lot of money.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

at the beginning of this year's opening in 2018, I felt an infinite happiness, which I never imagined before. from the sale of bitcoin that I've collected, I've bought a motorcycle and now I'm building my dream home. thanks bitcoin, thanks forum bitcointalk.org
Iacomus

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

As a student i want to buy many things using bitcoin. Like gadgets, clothes, cars and many to mention haha. That's why im mining bitcoin in order to buy my needs as a student.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

I will use bitcoin to finance my life in the next few years, making new business to earn new income. and will buy a home for future my family's.
and I will invest some of my bitcoin into gold.

shetza

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

I want to renovate my house. I want to help my sister pay the debt. I also want to send my parents Hajj. making savings / investments for my child. hopefully can help people in need.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

The thing that I want to buy is to obtain a house not for myself only but for my whole family.  They are the reasons why I work hard because I want to give a better life for them.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
Merited by Gladiator25 (2)

If the bitcoin make me a millionaire the first thing I do is I will treat my family and friends, the next is I will provide the needs of my family I will pay all our our expenses, I will buy a house and our favorite cars, and lastly is I will help poor people.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

If many stores will accept bitcoin, then I will use bitcoin as a payment. Best to buy things such food. Also some dress to wear on. Hoping someday, many stores will now accept bitcoin as mode of payment.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

First I want to have a investment in bitcoin and in a small business I though. Second I want to buy all the necessities for my education and for myself. I want to buy all the fancy things in life but I know that it's impossible some of what I wants. If I have enough money to give to my parents to help them to our everyday necessities I'd rather give them it all.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Since I do not own a house yet, that is my top priority. I want to have a an apartment for rent someday. Hopefully, i can achieve that this year, but i know i have to work double time. I also have to manage my bitcoin wisely, I am going to pursue this investment because i am positive that i am on the right track in achieving my dreams here in bitcoin.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

Because bitcoin's transaction fees are quite large, I usually do not use bitcoin to make purchases. I plan to use bitcoin to buy a house and a car because that is a big value, so using bitcoin to buy is reasonable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I like speed, so I like the supercar, if I choose to buy something with BTC, I think I will buy the first supercar, and I hope that the car manufacturers will accept payment BTC. This is really great and convenient for me, and I hope someday everything I want to buy will be traded through BTC, not necessarily cash for payment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rappyboy2

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

in order to benefit and join the wonderful development we are seeing right now, where technologies are being developed, and a lot of creative ideas are coming through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: