Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I want to buy my own house and lot using the bitcoin that I have.I want to invest on the things that really matters and I want to make my time and effort productive in bitcoin.I want to spend time with my family and loved ones.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:26 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:00:07 PM by Moiyah

The first time I will buy is a piece of land, a house, a shop, a car. and the rest I will invest again into bitcoin or altcoin. and I will start a business from a store that I have purchased. so I will get additional income.

wow, your ambition is quite big but i guess it is possible to buy all of that using your bitcoin as long as you have enough of it therfor you should now consider saving everytime you have an extra money or income , so that your bitcoin investment will become huge in the future. however the value of bitcoin will still depend on the demand and supply , not on the amount of your total savings. anyways goodluck to your long term goals in life , i hope you can achieve that in the future.

It is really possible to gain our dreams in life  Grin.
But of course, it is not easy and i admit that is it not simple to become reach and to buy those things. I agree that the value of btc depends on the supply and demand. Also, hodling for so long will give you a huge profits in collaboration with patience.

However, real state and business are the things I wanna invest in the future. Goodluck to all of us.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

Anything that is beneficial, because I do not want to waste such money in something that I won't get even a single benefit from it. It may be seem easy to earn money in bitcoin better than a real life job I do make importance something I earned from it because I put an effort just to earned it.
BTR Community

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

Bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. 
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin my plan is to have my own mining rig then I will mine bitcoin for the future of my family
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

other assets more than cryptocurrency like land and apartement is my goal with cryptocurrency in order to get many assets with like this I can succeed in the world of cryptocurrency
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

i hope that i will get a lot of bitcoin and i want to buy a house for my family because this is my dream and to help my family in our poverty so thats why i always workhrd to get a lot of bitcoin ssomeday and i wantto help a lot of poor people if it happen i know that they need a help because i know the feeling of being poor i iwll give some of money to charity or some churches.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

If i have enough earnings with bitcoin, the things i want to buy is a house and lot, a car and new gadgets. We will also go to a grand vacation together with my family and enjoy the good life we have. I know it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach these dreams of mine because i believe in bitcoin and there are lots of people now who became millionaire because of it.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

There are only a few stores that support bitcoin, so it's hard to get what we want with bitcoins. But now that bitcoin is easy to convert into cash, we can buy a lot of what we want in cash, and it may take a long time to pay for it.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

The first time I will buy is a piece of land, a house, a shop, a car. and the rest I will invest again into bitcoin or altcoin. and I will start a business from a store that I have purchased. so I will get additional income.

wow, your ambition is quite big but i guess it is possible to buy all of that using your bitcoin as long as you have enough of it therfor you should now consider saving everytime you have an extra money or income , so that your bitcoin investment will become huge in the future. however the value of bitcoin will still depend on the demand and supply , not on the amount of your total savings. anyways goodluck to your long term goals in life , i hope you can achieve that in the future.

i hope you can achieve that in the future,too
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Earning bitcoin is not easy, so i plan what to do to make a good decision making on how to use my bitcoin. All of us has our own dreams and that dreams is to have a stable life style, buy basic needs and having a property like lands.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

I have so many plans with my bitcoin. But for now i would like to work more for it and earned a lot of bitcoin in this whole year to have a sufficient funds for building a small business for my family to have a stable income and a better future. And i can achieve all of this with the help of bitcoin and hopefully bitcoin don't totally banned in my country.
Yes even i ma having the same plan work as much as i can and accumulate more bitcoin to start some own venture . First priority is to quit from normal day job and start own business . I am having lots of ideas but lacking fund . even planing to create own coin. Hope dream will come true this year.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

this year I plan to earn bitcoin to buy a new car and a trip abroad to Paris
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

For me, bitcoin is very valuable. I want to own it as much as possible. In the future, if I get more profit from the bitcoin that I have bought. Maybe I would sell it to take care of my life, maybe I would buy a house. The remaining money I will focus on bitcoin business.

twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

As for me, I want to use my bitcoin to realize my old dreams, such as a car, a nice apartment, a bank account, and travel around the world, plus helping my family and fulfilling all their needs Cool Cool Cool
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

Personally, i would want to buy a house and lot that is big and comfortable for my entire family. I want it to be not just our house but a home, it should have everything that we will need and want. Also I am looking for a good business at the same time an investment so I am looking into buying some other houses and would have it for lease so I will have a monthly source of income still.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Personally, i would want to buy a house and lot that is big and comfortable for my entire family. I want it to be not just our house but a home, it should have everything that we will need and want. Also I am looking for a good business at the same time an investment so I am looking into buying some other houses and would have it for lease so I will have a monthly source of income still.

Honestly i have many things to buy with my bitcoin. As a person that's normal behavior. But as a parent i have to go first with our most needy in life. I buy house and lot for my family. And education for the future of my  children.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

First of all I want to open up a saving account using whatever I earn in Bitcoin activity first, and start earning for a computer units for me to build computer shops, at least while doing bitcoin activity then I am earning also from this small business of mind! Like two bird in one stone.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

I want to change my car, to make an upgrade. And also it would be awesome to be able to start my own business
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

In the future, I want to buy a new house for my family with bitcoin. I also want to buy a new car for myself with bitcoin. Buy delicious food for my family, and I hope this will come true in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: