Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
CanvinGale

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

How will this be realized? For each region, experts will develop the necessary documents?
These tasks can be given to outsourcing to local companies which are engaged in such theme.
I think such a critical part of the job as working with documents can not be outsourced. Most likely the company will have a separate unit to work in this direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

I hope there will be a lot of new sellers. I love big discounts  Cheesy
Do you like to risk? It seems to me more profitable to buy goods at a slightly higher price, but with a reliable seller than at a lower price but with a seller deal with whom may break.
My experience shows that my strategy is beneficial. It is necessary to look at the seller and evaluate its reliability. Usually they try better than those who already have a good rating.
Well, in this part of the question you are right. Many sellers, getting a good rating and a large stream of orders, relax and approach their duties less carefully.
There are situations even worse - scammers first make themselves an excellent rating by trading themselves at a loss, and then they deceive a huge number of buyers.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

There are situations even worse - scammers first make themselves an excellent rating by trading themselves at a loss, and then they deceive a huge number of buyers.
Interestingly, the platform provides ways to deal with such frauds. By the idea of the blockchain all information about deals will be available to all and promptly.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

We want distribute all tokens and no fixed price. price will be fixed at the end of sale.
Will the system of the Dutch auction be applied?
If such a complex system were applied, I would think about this would be additional information. Since not everyone can understand it even with instructions.
The project needs qualified investors. If they can not understand such an elementary thing, then there is nothing to regret about them.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

What are the advantages of using these services through your platform in comparison with the services that specialize in such tasks?
The one who can provide large volumes always gets better conditions. I think this platform with a successful implementation will have huge volumes.
The largest trading platforms in general create their own advertising platform thus further increasing margins.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

These tasks can be given to outsourcing to local companies which are engaged in such theme.
I think such a critical part of the job as working with documents can not be outsourced. Most likely the company will have a separate unit to work in this direction.
Local legislation is an unsolvable task for a team from another country. This is a huge area of knowledge, even without taking into account the difficulties of another language. In any case, such tasks are solved with the assistance of local experts.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Well, in this part of the question you are right. Many sellers, getting a good rating and a large stream of orders, relax and approach their duties less carefully.
Yes, I completely forgot about this option, although personally I came across this. I think the blockchain will help with protection from various kinds of unreliable sellers.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

The project needs qualified investors. If they can not understand such an elementary thing, then there is nothing to regret about them.
So it will be a kind of test. Those who can understand it those will participate.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Yes, I completely forgot about this option, although personally I came across this. I think the blockchain will help with protection from various kinds of unreliable sellers.
If the multi-signature function is added to the blockchain system, then in general this problem will be solved. The funds will be transferred only with the full satisfaction of the buyer.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

If the multi-signature function is added to the blockchain system, then in general this problem will be solved. The funds will be transferred only with the full satisfaction of the buyer.
Such systems already exist, it remains only to ensure their use on the platform.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Such systems already exist, it remains only to ensure their use on the platform.
Such a system will of course be applied. Blockchain technology makes this easier.
CanvinGale

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

Tokenomy

All calculations within the system occur in TIM tokens. The TIM token is the internal currency of the system and is tied to the value on crypto-exchanges.

The initial filling of the token comes from the so-called. commission fees and payment of related services:

The difference between discount from suppliers at high volumes and small volumes for online stores. ~ 4%
What is the size of the commission that is planned to be charged for conducting transactions?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Local legislation is an unsolvable task for a team from another country. This is a huge area of knowledge, even without taking into account the difficulties of another language. In any case, such tasks are solved with the assistance of local experts.
That's for sure. Even trans national corporations have recourse to local workers or organizations to solve these problems.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

Tokenomy

All calculations within the system occur in TIM tokens. The TIM token is the internal currency of the system and is tied to the value on crypto-exchanges.

The initial filling of the token comes from the so-called. commission fees and payment of related services:

The difference between discount from suppliers at high volumes and small volumes for online stores. ~ 4%
What is the size of the commission that is planned to be charged for conducting transactions?
A good and important question. I'll try to assume that since the platform tries to provide the best conditions, the amount of payments for transactions should be lower than that of banks for similar transactions.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

A good and important question. I'll try to assume that since the platform tries to provide the best conditions, the amount of payments for transactions should be lower than that of banks for similar transactions.
In different countries interest rates in banks vary in a wide range, therefore the commission is very different. So this indicator should not be guided.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

In different countries interest rates in banks vary in a wide range, therefore the commission is very different. So this indicator should not be guided.
I think we should focus on developed countries, and not on all countries in a row. Just in the developed countries the lowest commission.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

That's for sure. Even trans national corporations have recourse to local workers or organizations to solve these problems.
This platform has every chance to become such a corporation. I would like to become its shareholder at an early stage so that later, if successful, do not think about anything in the field of work.

CanvinGale

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

This platform has every chance to become such a corporation. I would like to become its shareholder at an early stage so that later, if successful, do not think about anything in the field of work.
What prevents you from participating in ICO?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

I think we should focus on developed countries, and not on all countries in a row. Just in the developed countries the lowest commission.
The economy of developed countries works most effectively, which provides the lowest interest rates.
LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

This can be calculated on the basis of statistics - where the most transactions will be conducted, you will need to orient yourself in terms of interest rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: