Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish real project representatives from fake ones.
This is a big telegram problem, here I agree with you.
Plus, the information there is changing very dynamically, it's good on one side, but on the other hand I do not have time to constantly monitor it.
In this regard, even social networks are better than telegram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
In connection with the correction of the market, it is likely that the total number of projects will decrease and only high-quality ones will remain.
It's unlikely that this will ever happen, the proportion between good and bad projects is about the same always.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Pay4youractivity
To get these investors into the project, it is necessary to conduct very laborious and expensive work to attract them offline. Not always the costs pay off in this case.
It depends on the overall marketing strategy that the team has chosen. How much it is successful we will understand later.
Judging by the low activity in the thread, the team chose the option of communicating with major investors.
If this decision leads to success, we can congratulate the project team on the right choice.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

If this decision leads to success, we can congratulate the project team on the right choice.

In the Telegram group, developers appear much more often than here.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

Think less, do more? Cheesy Perhaps you are right, and this is really true
Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

There is no single better coin. If there was a better coin the market would have already decided and valued that one higher. That's not the case so you are a liar. It's quite simple. Your analysis was a fail.
My analysis is based on facts, I do not understand what your conclusions are based on. If you answered more fully, I would gladly try to understand your point of view.

You say there are a lot better coins than Bitcoin? Tell me a single coin that is better. The market has decided that so far Bitcoin is the best coin, period. There is nothing to be discussed, crystal clear facts only. Saying something is "better" is also quite weird in the cryptocurrency world. You can't compare Bitcoin to Ethereum, or to Ripple, or to Monero, or to, or to, or to... There will be several coins being the best one for some specific use case.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
LightFork

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

May I know pls how much tokens were sold at the ICO?

The main stage of ICO has not yet been carried out.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
In connection with the correction of the market, it is likely that the total number of projects will decrease and only high-quality ones will remain.
It's unlikely that this will ever happen, the proportion between good and bad projects is about the same always.
Most likely you are right, but I would like to see a mechanism for the removal of bad projects even at the initial stages of implementation. To a lot of people did not waste time and money to analyze them.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

It is very good. The majority of people employed in this field prefer to receive and update information quickly. If the team effectively addresses these issues, it can be assumed that the remaining issues will also be successfully resolved.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

My analysis is based on facts, I do not understand what your conclusions are based on. If you answered more fully, I would gladly try to understand your point of view.

You say there are a lot better coins than Bitcoin? Tell me a single coin that is better. The market has decided that so far Bitcoin is the best coin, period. There is nothing to be discussed, crystal clear facts only. Saying something is "better" is also quite weird in the cryptocurrency world. You can't compare Bitcoin to Ethereum, or to Ripple, or to Monero, or to, or to, or to... There will be several coins being the best one for some specific use case.
The fact is that bitcoin was the first in this market and as the first coin bitcoin has huge advantages with respect to other coins. I agree with you that other coins have different sets of qualities and are evaluated in different ways.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

The fact is that bitcoin was the first in this market and as the first coin bitcoin has huge advantages with respect to other coins. I agree with you that other coins have different sets of qualities and are evaluated in different ways.
Someday, the influence of the original factor should be weakened. Perhaps it is already very weak, but bitcoin still remains the number one coin.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Plus, the information there is changing very dynamically, it's good on one side, but on the other hand I do not have time to constantly monitor it.
I will be happy to receive feedback from the team on any information channel.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

Is there any news regarding the timing of the ICO?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

I will be happy to receive feedback from the team on any information channel.
If I knew the links to the project's pages in social networks. then I would suggest you try to talk there.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

Someday, the influence of the original factor should be weakened. Perhaps it is already very weak, but bitcoin still remains the number one coin.

The original factor isn't just that Bitcoin was first. It is about the advantage that Bitcoin has in terms of network effects. The network effects of Bitcoin are uncontested, and they will most likely remain uncontested for quite a long time. That's just how networks work.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
linmuguartio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

Hi.The project is cool and looking at the developers experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
LightFork

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Most likely you are right, but I would like to see a mechanism for the removal of bad projects even at the initial stages of implementation. To a lot of people did not waste time and money to analyze them.
I saw ICO projects that should have specialized in this area, but have not yet seen the actual operating platforms.

cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Interesting, a new exchanger with all the features mentioned, is always welcome, I hope you can carry out your project without any inconvenience.

Good luck.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

Is there any news regarding the timing of the ICO?
No, I did not notice any changes in the road map or the starting post.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

I saw ICO projects that should have specialized in this area, but have not yet seen the actual operating platforms.
In fact, there are a lot of working platforms, they are not really used by very few projects, so new projects do not have much motivation to cooperate with such platforms.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
tnevoslocar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, pls how can I participate in this project without investing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: