Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
Torgim (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:31:34 PM by Torgim

What is the meaning of the contract only with the platform? Does the buyer and the seller need to sign the contract? If one party defaults or the commodity fails to meet the requirements, how shall we operate?

1. The availability of the contract with the local office of Torgim will allow to provide more simple document circulation, without the need to work with a counterpart from another country, customs and cross-border delivery.

2. as is usually the case. The goods are returned to the manufacturer and the buyer receives a refund or replacement of the goods.

a smart contract is designed to protect the buyer from the deliberate delivery of goods that do not meet the stated requirements.
And how will the seller be protected from buyers who always and everywhere have a claim to something?

we have a few online-stores and few times we sended back goods. We hope that rating system will help to buyers and sellers choose counterpart for deal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

1. The availability of the contract with the local office of Torgim will allow to provide more simple document circulation, without the need to work with a counterpart from another country, customs and cross-border delivery.

2. as is usually the case. The goods are returned to the manufacturer and the buyer receives a refund or replacement of the goods.

a smart contract is designed to protect the buyer from the deliberate delivery of goods that do not meet the stated requirements.
And how will the seller be protected from buyers who always and everywhere have a claim to something?

we have a few online-stores and few times we sended back goods. We hope that rating system will help to buyers and sellers choose counterpart for deal.
Will there be a lack of history of transactions (for example for new suppliers of goods) an obstacle to start selling?
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

Will there be a lack of history of transactions (for example for new suppliers of goods) an obstacle to start selling?
Usually in this case, the sellers go to great discounts to attract initial customers. Then when they already have a sufficient reputation already expose the average market price.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Usually in this case, the sellers go to great discounts to attract initial customers. Then when they already have a sufficient reputation already expose the average market price.
I hope there will be a lot of new sellers. I love big discounts  Cheesy
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

We have 25mln tokens for our early investors in Pre-sale and we can discuss your bonus.

In token sale, we will distribute tokens by auction. If you don`t want miss first bonus, just sign up to white-list without any oblige.
How will the mechanism of the auction and the bonus be combined? Participants in the auction will make "price requests" with different weights depending on whether they have a bonus or not?

Bonuses:
On the first day of Stage 1, the discount is 35% and first day Stage 2 25%, every next day or limit on investment at the bonus rate, depending on which event comes faster, the discount is reduced by 1%.
Clear. Fair system. The greatest reward is received by early investors. And the percentage of the bonus is adequate. With this bonus is no fear about  token dump on listing.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

We want distribute all tokens and no fixed price. price will be fixed at the end of sale.
Will the system of the Dutch auction be applied?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

We want distribute all tokens and no fixed price. price will be fixed at the end of sale.
If such a complex system were applied, I would think about this would be additional information. Since not everyone can understand it even with instructions.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

If such a complex system were applied, I would think about this would be additional information. Since not everyone can understand it even with instructions.
I think so. I participated in the ICO campaign with this system. Investors could not understand the principle of pricing of a token even after detailed explanations.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Do you like to risk? It seems to me more profitable to buy goods at a slightly higher price, but with a reliable seller than at a lower price but with a seller deal with whom may break.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:23:19 PM

This is a very interesting system for distributing tokens, but it is rare enough because of the lack of understanding by the common people. Let's wait for the developer's comment on this issue.

LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Do you like to risk? It seems to me more profitable to buy goods at a slightly higher price, but with a reliable seller than at a lower price but with a seller deal with whom may break.
My experience shows that my strategy is beneficial. It is necessary to look at the seller and evaluate its reliability. Usually they try better than those who already have a good rating.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Register on the platform in advance. In the beginning, all sellers will be newcomers and will compete in attracting the attention of customers.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Platform
Our platform allows shop owners:
- find the goods
- a supplier in your region or outside your region,
- checkout / payment / delivery
- customs clearance
- accounting documents
- free registered card for your online store
How will this be realized? For each region, experts will develop the necessary documents?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

I think so. I participated in the ICO campaign with this system. Investors could not understand the principle of pricing of a token even after detailed explanations.
Maybe it's not about this system? Is there really no other way to distribute all the quantities of tokens between customers?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Let's see what the developers say. Personally for me, this is a completely transparent system similar to the system of stakes in bounty campaigns.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Accompanying services:
1. Shipping
    connection of international and local delivery companies

2. Customs
    connection of customs brokers

3. Advertising
         the ability to create advertising campaigns in Google Adwords, Yandex Direct networks and lead them directly from the office

4. Installation and configuration from the service support goals, metrics, etc.
What are the advantages of using these services through your platform in comparison with the services that specialize in such tasks?

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Platform
Our platform allows shop owners:
- find the goods
- a supplier in your region or outside your region,
- checkout / payment / delivery
- customs clearance
- accounting documents
- free registered card for your online store
How will this be realized? For each region, experts will develop the necessary documents?
These tasks can be given to outsourcing to local companies which are engaged in such theme.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

My experience shows that my strategy is beneficial. It is necessary to look at the seller and evaluate its reliability. Usually they try better than those who already have a good rating.
Well, in this part of the question you are right. Many sellers, getting a good rating and a large stream of orders, relax and approach their duties less carefully.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Maybe it's not about this system? Is there really no other way to distribute all the quantities of tokens between customers?
There are a lot of ways. Which specifically will be applied will be clear after the decision of the developers.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

KateMoss

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Accompanying services:
1. Shipping
    connection of international and local delivery companies

2. Customs
    connection of customs brokers

3. Advertising
         the ability to create advertising campaigns in Google Adwords, Yandex Direct networks and lead them directly from the office

4. Installation and configuration from the service support goals, metrics, etc.
What are the advantages of using these services through your platform in comparison with the services that specialize in such tasks?
The one who can provide large volumes always gets better conditions. I think this platform with a successful implementation will have huge volumes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: