Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
Torgim (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

Great idea. I will follow your project.
kapone.

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

Why did you choose Angular?
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

Therefore, it was decided that we are not engaged in exchanging crypto currency for Fiat. We do not display tokens on wallets, outside the platform.
We use the token inside the platform for settlements and use the blockchain to exchange and confirm transaction information.
Our investors can feel free for trade our token in exchange. But our customers just start understand the opportunities about crypto and blockchain.
I do not quite understand how this mechanism will be implemented? It turns out that your token is like some tool in the system, and the fact that it is traded on the exchange has nothing to do with its "monetary" properties?

Why not? We will be need buy back tokens from exchanges, as more customers will use our platform.
If some one of our customers will buy on exchange or ico tokens, he can buy goods for tokens as well.

We dont change tokens for fiat, thats all. But we wil buy token for our customers trade.

But, as you can see. After ICO auction, all tokens will be distributed between tokenholders.It`s 60% of all tokens. Over 10% will be frozen, and 25% between early investors. So, investors and bountys will have 88% of all tokens and we will be need them, then our platform will start work.
How will you buy tokens if not for fiat?

As i say, no one cant send us fiat and receive token out to his wallet.

Then legal will be clear and bussines will be free trade in crypto, we`ll be free in that question.

But project, who promess token buyers that bussines will trade by they tokens, not so honest. They forget explain, that bussines will be need have Eth for transaction gas fee. That they can`t buy crupto from corp. account, etc.

If you have bussines you know, that this is impossible right now. And more 5-6 year, it will be impossible, i think. To much laws need to be change, for make it possible.
Ok, I understand your point of view. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

- Processing of price lists, balances. Copywriters work here, they      disassemble price lists

- Support 24/7. Ticket system, live chat, phone, sales
It seems to me that in the modern world, the involvement of a large number of living people in the project (company) is not a plus.
You mean taxes, social expenses, etc.? For a profitable company this is not a problem.
But efficiency and progress require the use of modern means of processing and issuing information.
Exactly. At work with the information it is necessary to get rid of the human factor as much as possible.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

"Want" and "able to pay for it" sometimes is different things  Wink
I'm guessing that the developers mean exactly solvent demand.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

The demo will be announced soon. We have our own simple platform to control our online store sites, but we need to change a lot of things first, before showing you.
Approximately when will this happen?

60% almost ready. I think end of this month.
Nice, it will be intresting to check it. But why no open bete-test?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

The demo will be announced soon. We have our own simple platform to control our online store sites, but we need to change a lot of things first, before showing you.
Approximately when will this happen?

60% almost ready. I think end of this month.

Beta, it`s a lot of work in future. I think we will start beta in main token sale. If it will be and we don`t close our hard cap early.
LightFork

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

But efficiency and progress require the use of modern means of processing and issuing information.
Exactly. At work with the information it is necessary to get rid of the human factor as much as possible.
Its sad, but I have to agree. Here, people are not the best workers.
Why sad? Machines work for people - this should be pursued.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

So we will monitor the development of the project on its merits. If the project attracts the attention of investors and everything will be done by the road map, I think everything will turn out.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Beta, it`s a lot of work in future. I think we will start beta in main token sale. If it will be and we don`t close our hard cap early.
It means in February approximately?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

Will you be in time for a month? If so, this would be a good signal for the token sale. Now they are mainly invested in projects where there is already some product.

Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

KTChampions
This is temporary  Cheesy

Token distribution:

60% - for sale (600 000 000 TIM)

10% - team (defrosting one year after ICO)

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor]
Are these conditions recorded in a smart contract?

about frozen tokens? yes.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

What happens to unsold tokens at the end of the ICO? Do you plan to burn them or give all investors as a bonus?
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

What happens to unsold tokens at the end of the ICO? Do you plan to burn them or give all investors as a bonus?

We don`t plan to burn them.

And don`t think, that something will be unsolded!

Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

It turns out that the part of the token, which will remain not sold, will remain with the developers?
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

It turns out that the part of the token, which will remain not sold, will remain with the developers?

No, they will distributed between token buyers.

Our ico adviser tell us make promo airdrop first. or make airdrops after for token holders. we discuss now what wil be better for token sale success
LightFork

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

When will there be new announcements in great detail so that i can criticize them more hard?

Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

Accompanying services:
1. Shipping
    connection of international and local delivery companies
2. Customs
    connection of customs brokers
3. Advertising
         the ability to create advertising campaigns in Google Adwords, Yandex Direct networks and lead them directly from the office
4. Installation and configuration from the service support goals, metrics, etc.
You plan to develop these directions or have already started? In fact, they are separate huge industries.

Hi.

We plan make shipping and customs with partners.

Our fulfilment offices and warehouses will be disponible for Cross-Border trading in US, Europe and Asia.

Advertising system we plan develope our self. It will be one of product in our eco-system and integrated in main platform.

Technical support is our. In our experience, integration is a well-sold service.
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

When will there be new announcements in great detail so that i can criticize them more hard?

couple days. We talk with our advisers for finalised White-paper, token sold and marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: