Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

I think we should focus on developed countries, and not on all countries in a row. Just in the developed countries the lowest commission.
The economy of developed countries works most effectively, which provides the lowest interest rates.

And what about those countries where the economy is not as developed as in the rest? Do you really think that they have no chance at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

And what about those countries where the economy is not as developed as in the rest? Do you really think that they have no chance at all?
Such countries have a chance. But no one will be guided by their currency and their bank interest.
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

Local legislation is an unsolvable task for a team from another country. This is a huge area of knowledge, even without taking into account the difficulties of another language. In any case, such tasks are solved with the assistance of local experts.
That's for sure. Even trans national corporations have recourse to local workers or organizations to solve these problems.
This platform has every chance to become such a corporation. I would like to become its shareholder at an early stage so that later, if successful, do not think about anything in the field of work.
I agree with you. If I manage to withdraw my money from the Binance exchange, I will invest in this project.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

I agree with you. If I manage to withdraw my money from the Binance exchange, I will invest in this project.
In trading topics, I saw the information that all is already perfectly working.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

This platform has every chance to become such a corporation. I would like to become its shareholder at an early stage so that later, if successful, do not think about anything in the field of work.
I have a similar problem. It seems that everything is already working, but you have to go through the mirrors. I'll wait until everything settles down and then I start acting.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

It's not a matter of whether the country has a chance or not. Simply, the transaction fee should be set to the level that will suit all participants of the transaction.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

A good and important question. I'll try to assume that since the platform tries to provide the best conditions, the amount of payments for transactions should be lower than that of banks for similar transactions.
In different countries interest rates in banks vary in a wide range, therefore the commission is very different. So this indicator should not be guided.
A difficult question, I do not know how it will be solved. Perhaps using a platform token, local interest rates will not have any meaning. Thus, all participants will be in the same conditions.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Such countries have a chance. But no one will be guided by their currency and their bank interest.

To date, there are several projects whose purpose is the same as that of the third world countries. Many of them do not have a banking system, and the crypto currency in this case is an excellent opportunity for them. I believe that you should not lose sight of this.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

To date, there are several projects whose purpose is the same as that of the third world countries. Many of them do not have a banking system, and the crypto currency in this case is an excellent opportunity for them. I believe that you should not lose sight of this.
In an ideal variant of the development of the events, the crypto currency will replace the fiat money not only of the third world countries but also of all the others.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

I have a similar problem. It seems that everything is already working, but you have to go through the mirrors. I'll wait until everything settles down and then I start acting.
Did you manage to go through the main site and dispose of your money?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

In an ideal variant of the development of the events, the crypto currency will replace the fiat money not only of the third world countries but also of all the others.
This is a remote perspective. While it is necessary to expect the emergence of stability in the crypto-currencies. Maybe some kind of stable coin.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

This is a remote perspective. While it is necessary to expect the emergence of stability in the crypto-currencies. Maybe some kind of stable coin.

Of course, that sooner or later there will be a single generally accepted unit of crypto currency, but it's too early to think about it. Each has its own shortcomings, such as scalability, security and so on.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

It's not a matter of whether the country has a chance or not. Simply, the transaction fee should be set to the level that will suit all participants of the transaction.
Sooner or later, concrete figures will be established by the market itself. Do not think too much about such trifles.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

5 elements of platform

- The product panel
     online store cabinet
     cabinet of the supplier / distributor

- Processing of price lists, balances. Copywriters work here, they      disassemble price lists

- Support 24/7. Ticket system, live chat, phone, sales

- Advertising network - management of advertising campaigns from the interface, based on recommendations from Big Data machine

- Neural network Big Data machine - makes recommendations for online stores to update the product grid, or recommend what to look for in the balances, compare prices for advertising and popularity of sales, recommends an extra charge
When will you start recruiting support staff? I'm interested.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

5 elements of platform

- The product panel
     online store cabinet

- Processing of price lists, balances. Copywriters work here, they      disassemble price lists

- Advertising network - management of advertising campaigns from the interface, based on recommendations from Big Data machine

- Neural network Big Data machine - makes recommendations for online stores to update the product grid, or recommend what to look for in the balances, compare prices for advertising and popularity of sales, recommends an extra charge
I think that it will not be soon enough. First you need to make a full launch of the platform, and then hire people who will work in it.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

This is fantastic and I think this will not happen. Governments will not give up such a powerful control over society. Fiat money as a control tool will always be in demand.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

Sooner or later, concrete figures will be established by the market itself. Do not think too much about such trifles.
I agree with you. The market independently finds an equilibrium point, but i want to know the initial conditions of work. You must agree that this is a reasonable desire.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

5 elements of platform

- The product panel
     online store cabinet

I think that it will not be soon enough. First you need to make a full launch of the platform, and then hire people who will work in it.
Core of the support  team have to be recruited and trained to the beginning of work of the platform.
 So it is quite logical to be interested in this issue in advance.

LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

Of course, that sooner or later there will be a single generally accepted unit of crypto currency, but it's too early to think about it. Each has its own shortcomings, such as scalability, security and so on.
This did not happen with the fiat currencies - there are a lot of them. Why do you think that this should happen with crypto-currencies?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

This did not happen with the fiat currencies - there are a lot of them. Why do you think that this should happen with crypto-currencies?
I agree with you. I think there will always be a large number of crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: