Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

You right. AT first, we will use erc-20 tokens and in Q1 then mainnet will be checked and start we will exchange erc-20 tokens 1:1.
An interesting solution. I think hurrying with it is not worth it, if the ETH network will work normally, then why not continue to use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

So, tomorrow we are expecting a big update and release of the WP?
It turns out that way. I do not think that all rush to read the WP or that there will be something fundamentally new.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

You right. AT first, we will use erc-20 tokens and in Q1 then mainnet will be checked and start we will exchange erc-20 tokens 1:1.
An interesting solution. I think hurrying with it is not worth it, if the ETH network will work normally, then why not continue to use it.
Any financial platform should be as safe as possible. By using its own blockchain number of potential vulnerabilities will be reduced.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Will you talk about this in more detail? How will the token be added to their system?
I also do not know anything about the Bancor project and would like to clarify how these two projects will interact.
Tomorrow there will be a big announcement of new information and we will be able to study all this in detail.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Will you talk about this in more detail? How will the token be added to their system?
I also do not know anything about the Bancor project and would like to clarify how these two projects will interact.
Dude, do you seriously not know anything about this? Read at least general information, everyone should know this.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

It turns out that way. I do not think that all rush to read the WP or that there will be something fundamentally new.
I do not agree, the WP is a very useful document in which you can specify many technical details without the need to wait for a response from the community manager.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Dude, do you seriously not know anything about this? Read at least general information, everyone should know this.
Well, I'll try to choose a time for this. I doubt that I missed something really important. In any case, the developers will inform us about their partnership with the explanations.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Most likely because it is quite a difficult task, and before you apply your blockchain in the project you need to debug it very well.

Thank you for confirming the correctness of my guess. It's good that you are serious about the business and insure your project from various surprises.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

I do not agree, the WP is a very useful document in which you can specify many technical details without the need to wait for a response from the community manager.

White Paper is really an important document and is the basis of the project as a whole. As with any technical documentation, all the changes are very important and should be addressed, because any little thing can radically change the concept.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

White Paper is really an important document and is the basis of the project as a whole. As with any technical documentation, all the changes are very important and should be addressed, because any little thing can radically change the concept.
May be you are right, but it is just the theory. Look at the Tron ICO and their WP.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Totally agree with you. I think investment funds first of all study the team and the WP, and then everything else before making an investment decision.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

May be you are right, but it is just the theory. Look at the Tron ICO and their WP.
Single examples do not say anything about the general trend. By the way, Throne is a good project and I think its highs are yet to come.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

WP is really important document. But in fact it is from the field of bureaucracy. I'm worried about the live answers of the developers to understand how they think.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Totally agree with you. I think investment funds first of all study the team and the WP, and then everything else before making an investment decision.
Invest funds usually have good connections and opportunities to communicate with the team directly. I do not think they spend a lot of time reading documents.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Invest funds usually have good connections and opportunities to communicate with the team directly. I do not think they spend a lot of time reading documents.

Do not forget about private investors, who probably do not have this opportunity to communicate directly with the project team.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

WP is really important document. But in fact it is from the field of bureaucracy. I'm worried about the live answers of the developers to understand how they think.
The main thing is the team. This is the basis of the project, we must first study the team and then the documents. I can order the writing of documents on outsourcing, they do not mean anything by themselves.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Nikita693

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

As they say, desire and a little effort! Time will pass and everything will be OK! Good luck to you Valery, don't stop there! Cry Cry Cry Cry
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

As they say, desire and a little effort! Time will pass and everything will be OK! Good luck to you Valery, don't stop there! Cry Cry Cry Cry
Guy, were you wrong with the thread or do you have any information that we do not? Tell us if so.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Do not forget about private investors, who probably do not have this opportunity to communicate directly with the project team.
For this, there are community managers. The documents themselves will not say anything about the project unless it's some kind of technical concept. But in this case, this concept is not published - since it is know-how.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

For private investors, there is enough communication channels with the team. Plus they have access to all the news and project documents to make a qualified investment decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: