Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

White Paper is really an important document and is the basis of the project as a whole. As with any technical documentation, all the changes are very important and should be addressed, because any little thing can radically change the concept.
Totally agree with you. I think investment funds first of all study the team and the WP, and then everything else before making an investment decision.
Invest funds usually have good connections and opportunities to communicate with the team directly. I do not think they spend a lot of time reading documents.
If we are talking about huge investment funds, then maybe you are right. But this is a rare case. The rest, along with all the remaining players of the market receive information from open sources.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

The main thing is the team. This is the basis of the project, we must first study the team and then the documents. I can order the writing of documents on outsourcing, they do not mean anything by themselves.
The team is 80% of the project. But every percentage is important in the project, and the WP is an important part of which you must pay serious attention. This is the basic document of all ICO.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

WP is really important document. But in fact it is from the field of bureaucracy. I'm worried about the live answers of the developers to understand how they think.
The main thing is the team. This is the basis of the project, we must first study the team and then the documents. I can order the writing of documents on outsourcing, they do not mean anything by themselves.
I'm talking about this. Any documents can be written, but the team is unique.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

White Paper is really an important document and is the basis of the project as a whole. As with any technical documentation, all the changes are very important and should be addressed, because any little thing can radically change the concept.
Totally agree with you. I think investment funds first of all study the team and the WP, and then everything else before making an investment decision.
Invest funds usually have good connections and opportunities to communicate with the team directly. I do not think they spend a lot of time reading documents.
If we are talking about huge investment funds, then maybe you are right. But this is a rare case. The rest, along with all the remaining players of the market receive information from open sources.
It makes sense to discuss those who have the most money and who plays the most important role. These are large investment funds. But I agree that it is not worth forgetting the interests of small investors.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

May be you are right, but it is just the theory. Look at the Tron ICO and their WP.
Single examples do not say anything about the general trend. By the way, Throne is a good project and I think its highs are yet to come.
Some single examples can show problems in a certain direction. The WP is certainly an important part of the project, but not a key one. I will not argue about the Throne, I also like this project.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

The main problems for E-commerce are slowing the growth of the market, which we solve:

Difficulty in working with suppliers
Small wholesale
Transboundary contractual relations
Customs regulations
Staff of procurement, copyright, content managers
The language barrier
Cross-Border Transactions
Bank fees and terms of payment
Document management
Quite a wide range of questions. How do you plan to solve them? All at once, or will the implementation of these ambitious projects be carried out in stages?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

I'm talking about this. Any documents can be written, but the team is unique.
It's good that we have reached a consensus on this issue. It turns out that the team should be as open as possible, participate in conferences, communicate with the community. The truth here is the problem - a time deficit. Product development is still the highest priority in the activity.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

The main problems for E-commerce are slowing the growth of the market, which we solve:

Difficulty in working with suppliers
Small wholesale
Transboundary contractual relations
Customs regulations
Staff of procurement, copyright, content managers
The language barrier
Cross-Border Transactions
Bank fees and terms of payment
Document management
Quite a wide range of questions. How do you plan to solve them? All at once, or will the implementation of these ambitious projects be carried out in stages?
Usually such problems are solved on the basis of their scale. If a question requires huge investments to be resolved, but the platform has not yet reached the necessary scale in order to have the means to do so, then temporary decisions are made. We can say that the question is postponed, only the most operational problems are solved.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Usually such problems are solved on the basis of their scale. If a question requires huge investments to be resolved, but the platform has not yet reached the necessary scale in order to have the means to do so, then temporary decisions are made. We can say that the question is postponed, only the most operational problems are solved.

I think it is quite logical to solve the problems as they are received and by the result of the volume of investments received. Probably, the team will do the same.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

I think it is quite logical to solve the problems as they are received and by the result of the volume of investments received. Probably, the team will do the same.
I'm sure that the team does not adhere to your approach. Problems should be foreseen in advance. You can solve them gradually, there are no questions, but you need to have a good vision for the development of the project so that some surprises do not destroy or even slow down the implementation of the project.

AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

Perhaps many teams do so, but this is a rather risky approach. For the reasons described above.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Token distribution:

60% - for sale (600 000 000 TIM)

10% - team (defrosting one year after ICO)

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

Soft Cap:  5 000 ETH
HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
For early investors, what will be size of the bonus?
LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

The demo will be announced soon. We have our own simple platform to control our online store sites, but we need to change a lot of things first, before showing you.
Is there an approximate time frame for the release of the demo version?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Token distribution:

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

HardCap: No. Tokens will be distributed in proportions of the amount of investment.
I hope not too big, since sometimes it leads to a dump of coins when listing. Subsequent investors are usually not happy with this turn of events.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

I'm sure that the team does not adhere to your approach. Problems should be foreseen in advance. You can solve them gradually, there are no questions, but you need to have a good vision for the development of the project so that some surprises do not destroy or even slow down the implementation of the project.
Well said. Now a lot of projects that go to ICO without even knowing what they exactly want. Success is achieved only by those who not only know what they want, but also how he wants to achieve it.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

The demo will be announced soon. We have our own simple platform to control our online store sites, but we need to change a lot of things first, before showing you.
Is there an approximate time frame for the release of the demo version?
It seems that it should be presented in the first quarter?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

I think you already understood that you were wrong. To the above I have nothing to add.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

It is impossible to calculate everything in advance with absolute accuracy. There is always the possibility of force majeure. And those problems that are obvious are already known and spelled out in white paper.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

Token distribution:

25% - Early Investors

2% - the founder

2% bounty

1% - Advisor

I hope not too big, since sometimes it leads to a dump of coins when listing. Subsequent investors are usually not happy with this turn of events.
Long-term development of the project such bonuses do not interfere, but it is still not very pleasant when the price of the token on the listing falls below the price on ICO.
LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

It is impossible to calculate everything in advance with absolute accuracy. There is always the possibility of force majeure. And those problems that are obvious are already known and spelled out in white paper.
Force majeure is usually either ignored or a reserve fund is pawned to compensate for possible consequences, a kind of insurance. By the way, it would be interesting to introduce an insurance mechanism in ISO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: