Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

Advertising system we plan develope our self. It will be one of product in our eco-system and integrated in main platform.
Technical support is our. In our experience, integration is a well-sold service.
I'll try to assume - you try to transfer the advertising model in the form of bounty to an offline business?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Torgim (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Hi.

We plan make shipping and customs with partners.

Our fulfilment offices and warehouses will be disponible for Cross-Border trading in US, Europe and Asia.
But this requires a huge investment of money. By what means do you want to produce it? May be a the expense of partners?

We figured all the costs, together with experienced people. According to the expected turnover of funds, the costs will be justified.

We are not going to build them. Rent near the main transportation centers is quite suitable.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

Beta, it`s a lot of work in future. I think we will start beta in main token sale. If it will be and we don`t close our hard cap early.
Will you be in time for a month? If so, this would be a good signal for the token sale. Now they are mainly invested in projects where there is already some product.
Many people in the same way trade on news. Although I'm not sure about the effectiveness of such an analysis. The original product may be bad or good - that's what you need to look at.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

When will there be new announcements in great detail so that i can criticize them more hard?

couple days. We talk with our advisers for finalised White-paper, token sold and marketing.
Do not you think that you published the announcement thread too early?

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

SirgulioB
I am ready to do this for free, but I will not give up the reward either  Cheesy

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

1% - Advisor
By the way, does the project already have advisors? I would like to listen to their opinion on the platform.

Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

When will there be new announcements in great detail so that i can criticize them more hard?

couple days. We talk with our advisers for finalised White-paper, token sold and marketing.

Why?

I think, if we have you all guys in this thread, project have some interest. And we are inspired about that.

Thank you all.

Then we will represent all concept, int will be more interesting.
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

Hi.

We plan make shipping and customs with partners.

Our fulfilment offices and warehouses will be disponible for Cross-Border trading in US, Europe and Asia.
But this requires a huge investment of money. By what means do you want to produce it? May be a the expense of partners?

We figured all the costs, together with experienced people. According to the expected turnover of funds, the costs will be justified.

We are not going to build them. Rent near the main transportation centers is quite suitable.
Ok, then your plans are real. And for some reason I immediately began to think about construction and capital investments, sorry )

we are realists Grin

I think this is the consequences of researching too many other ICO.
90% are trying to tell about the huge plans for the collected funds.

but not us.
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

1% - Advisor
By the way, does the project already have advisors? I would like to listen to their opinion on the platform.

Yes, and we want Balina in our team Wink.

Ian, if you hear me. Let's make the project together
Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Torgim
Simple interest does not say anything, only when it will be reinforced by investments then it will be possible to talk about the attractiveness of the project.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

Why?

I think, if we have you all guys in this thread, project have some interest. And we are inspired about that.

Thank you all.

Ok, and when exactly will you do this?
The question (the previous one) came from the fact that companies that have already completed preparatory procedures and are ready to receive investments are usually published here.

Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

Why?

Thank you all.

The question (the previous one) came from the fact that companies that have already completed preparatory procedures and are ready to receive investments are usually published here.

As the CEO of the creative marketing agency and the CEO of this project, I can say. As the project is discussed earlier, its idea and ways of development, the more the community becomes. The more the project has a foundation and the more the project is understandable.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

SirgulioB
I am ready to do this for free, but I will not give up the reward either  Cheesy
You can wait for the bounty campaign, I see that your place for signature is empty.
Not anymore, but I am ready to participate in social networking campaigns. It remains only to wait for the announcement.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

1% - Advisor

I do not know who that is. But you do not see other candidates?

Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Torgim
Simple interest does not say anything, only when it will be reinforced by investments then it will be possible to talk about the attractiveness of the project.
Sometimes investors follow purely for excitement.
As for this project, it needs substantial revision and it seems to be underway.
When the project will finally formed, then its prospects will be seen better. At the moment, we can only assume further development.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

As the CEO of the creative marketing agency and the CEO of this project, I can say. As the project is discussed earlier, its idea and ways of development, the more the community becomes. The more the project has a foundation and the more the project is understandable.
Okay, I understand your approach. It is not often used here, but it also has a right to exist. Maybe the response from the community will give your project some new ideas.

Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

@Torgim
When you answer questions on the technical part of the project, do you consult with someone from the team or do you have sufficient level of involvement in solving such questions in order to answer them yourself?

of course, i am.

i`m not CTO and I must admit that the architecture of the project is difficult for me
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

1% - Advisor

I do not know who that is. But you do not see other candidates?

It was a Joke. One project blame him for 1mln$ request for advising)))
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

Okay, I understand your approach. It is not often used here, but it also has a right to exist. Maybe the response from the community will give your project some new ideas.

I hope so. And we are interested in peope who want be a part of this project. Advise, some special skills!
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I hope so. And we are interested in peope who want be a part of this project. Advise, some special skills!

This forum is full of people with different skills that you might be interested in.
Maybe you should make an announcement about open vacancies that interest you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: