Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Bonuses:
On the first day of Pre-ico, the discount is 35% and first day ICO 25%, every next day or limit on investment at the bonus rate, depending on which event comes faster, the discount is reduced by 1%.

Minimum of entry 0,04 ETH.
Very fair distribution of bonuses, the one who enters the project is the first to bear the greatest risks and for this gets an additional bonus. The one who enters the project in the last days, when it is already clear that a significant amount is collected and the project will be realized receives a smaller bonus since it carries the least risks.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Bockchain history of trades
What is the maximum size of the data can be stored in the blockchain? Bitcoin now has a transaction history of more than 200 gigabytes. If the platform is popular then the size of the blockchain will increase at a tremendous rate.
What is the difference of what size will the transaction history be? In the case of bitcoin, it is processed continuously, and in the case of this platform it will simply be stored on distributed servers. And even if its total size is a few terabytes, it's a miserable value for modern digital technology.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

The most operative communication with the project team is possible in the telegram channel at the moment?
It seems that this is so, since there are no other options. I think everything will change when the project launches its own site, then it will be possible to address any questions more specifically. There is a big difference in matters - from simple ICO-related to complex technical issues about the platform.

Telegram communication is now the most timely and relevant way of communication. Most projects will use it. It's very convenient actually.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

What is the maximum size of the data can be stored in the blockchain? Bitcoin now has a transaction history of more than 200 gigabytes. If the platform is popular then the size of the blockchain will increase at a tremendous rate.
What is the difference of what size will the transaction history be? In the case of bitcoin, it is processed continuously, and in the case of this platform it will simply be stored on distributed servers. And even if its total size is a few terabytes, it's a miserable value for modern digital technology.
You're right, I did not think about it. If we approach this question from such a position, then there are no problems associated with the size of the blockchain.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

It seems that this is so, since there are no other options. I think everything will change when the project launches its own site, then it will be possible to address any questions more specifically. There is a big difference in matters - from simple ICO-related to complex technical issues about the platform.

Telegram communication is now the most timely and relevant way of communication. Most projects will use it. It's very convenient actually.
I partially agree with you, but there are many situations when communicating through the messenger is not enough to organize feedback from the community. Plus, there is a certain number of people who do not have a telegram.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

For successful work of the seller or the buyer it will not be necessary constantly to process all volume of this information. Individual segments will be studied. It will be like a huge distributed database, where everyone will search for the information that interests him.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

You're right, I did not think about it. If we approach this question from such a position, then there are no problems associated with the size of the blockchain.
Since there is not used mining of tokens, we get all the advantages of the blockchain and not get minuses. We get an unchangeable database of all transactions and all system participants without wasting significant computing capabilities on maintaining this database.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

I partially agree with you, but there are many situations when communicating through the messenger is not enough to organize feedback from the community. Plus, there is a certain number of people who do not have a telegram.

I think that this situation will soon change. If ICO Telegram is successful, many will switch from other messengers.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

I think that this situation will soon change. If ICO Telegram is successful, many will switch from other messengers.
Firstly, it still has to wait a long time, secondly, the ICO, where was collected 2 billion can not be successful.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

But we are talking about the current state of affairs, and not about what will happen in the future.

ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

Since there is not used mining of tokens, we get all the advantages of the blockchain and not get minuses. We get an unchangeable database of all transactions and all system participants without wasting significant computing capabilities on maintaining this database.
I wonder what will ensure the relevance of the data on the blockchain? The system should ideally be decentralized.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

I wonder what will ensure the relevance of the data on the blockchain? The system should ideally be decentralized.
Most likely there will be several servers with public data control. This is a technical issue, I think the developers will answer on it best.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Bonuses:
On the first day of Pre-ico, the discount is 35% and first day ICO 25%, every next day or limit on investment at the bonus rate, depending on which event comes faster, the discount is reduced by 1%.

Minimum of entry 0,04 ETH.
Very fair distribution of bonuses, the one who enters the project is the first to bear the greatest risks and for this gets an additional bonus. The one who enters the project in the last days, when it is already clear that a significant amount is collected and the project will be realized receives a smaller bonus since it carries the least risks.
The maximum bonus of 35 percent allows you not to worry about the fall in the price of the token when listing. Some projects give bonuses up to 100% which I think is unfair.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Firstly, it still has to wait a long time, secondly, the ICO, where was collected 2 billion can not be successful.

Why do you have such pessimistic forecasts and where is the link between the collected amount and the success of the project?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

But there is still a problem with decentralization. There should be official servers storing information and informally solving the same problem. Thus, the relevance of the database will be confirmed by several parties.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Why do you have such pessimistic forecasts and where is the link between the collected amount and the success of the project?
Most likely he means the further growth of tokens in the price.
If he means this then I completely agree with him. I am interested in adequate ICO (as SAAS for example) where the collection of funds goes to product development, and not from the principle "the more I collected the better".

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Most likely there will be several servers with public data control. This is a technical issue, I think the developers will answer on it best.
Interesting. Maybe there will be something like the mastre node system here.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

But there is still a problem with decentralization. There should be official servers storing information and informally solving the same problem. Thus, the relevance of the database will be confirmed by several parties.
In this direction there are several technical solutions. I think that this is a trifle. This or that way it will be realized. This is not the basis of the project, in order to give it such increased attention.

spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

In this direction there are several technical solutions. I think that this is a trifle. This or that way it will be realized. This is not the basis of the project, in order to give it such increased attention.
The right approach is to see a global goal, not tactical problems. You are right.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

The maximum bonus of 35 percent allows you not to worry about the fall in the price of the token when listing. Some projects give bonuses up to 100% which I think is unfair.
I am also pleased with this approach, rather careful attitude to investors from the developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: