Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

If you look at it objectively, then there is no big difference whether this distribution happened or not yet. If you do not enter the circle of early investors, then you should consider the actual investment opportunities, and not study those that were. On the other hand, sometimes this is useful for developing new investment strategies.
I agree with you that the situation is changing every day and we must consider the actual tasks.
Investing in the early stages is very specific - so large amounts are required. If you do not have them, then there is no point in wasting time studying this stage.
This is a separate type of investment activity, I agree with you. I've heard that investors create investment pools for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Some investors are afraid to invest knowing that a lot of tokens have been sold on the presale.
In this project, discounts are adequate and there is nothing to fear.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Investing in the early stages is very specific - so large amounts are required. If you do not have them, then there is no point in wasting time studying this stage.
This is a separate type of investment activity, I agree with you. I've heard that investors create investment pools for this.
Yes it is, and this is also a separate type of investment since a large amount of money is invested and negotiations are conducted directly with the developers. Bonuses and all other investment conditions are negotiated individually, and they can significantly differ from the conditions for other investors.

LightFork

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Yes it is, and this is also a separate type of investment since a large amount of money is invested and negotiations are conducted directly with the developers. Bonuses and all other investment conditions are negotiated individually, and they can significantly differ from the conditions for other investors.
I have not participated in such associations yet, although I was invited to participate. At the moment I rely entirely on my analysis.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

The easiest way to protect yourself is to take part in the pre-sale.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

This is a long-term investment, you need to think carefully before deciding to take such a step.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

Some investors are afraid to invest knowing that a lot of tokens have been sold on the presale.
Some on the contrary start to invest when they see interest from other investors.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

Some on the contrary start to invest when they see interest from other investors.

I agree, it causes great interest of other participants. And the amount of initial investment increases the level of interest, so often projects emphasize the importance of fees for private sales and pre-sales.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

I agree, it causes great interest of other participants. And the amount of initial investment increases the level of interest, so often projects emphasize the importance of fees for private sales and pre-sales.
It will be interesting to know how many funds will be collected at this stage.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

It will be interesting to know how many funds will be collected at this stage.
This is an important indicator and I think this will be reported separately.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

This is a long-term investment, you need to think carefully before deciding to take such a step.
Now the situation in the market is complicated. But there are not many promising projects to choose for a long time.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Most likely these are those who speculate and do not invest in the project for a long time.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

I agree with you. Now, many projects for a long time can not provide their tokens with growth. Therefore, I only consider a long-term investment. And then you have to be 100% sure that the team is worthy of the project and will actively develop it.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

I agree with you. Now, many projects for a long time can not provide their tokens with growth. Therefore, I only consider a long-term investment. And then you have to be 100% sure that the team is worthy of the project and will actively develop it.
I think this project has good potential, the road map is quite ambitious. I'm not sure that everything in it can be done in a year, but if you consider the gap in a few years, then everything is real.

LightFork

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

Potentially, the tokens of many projects give a good profit, just external negative factors do not allow them to prove themselves.

Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

thread with very clear information about the items developed, this project has a very good design as seen from the platform and roadmap of this project, for ICO maybe the price of each coin can be displayed in order to give an interest to someone who is investing
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

Potentially, the tokens of many projects give a good profit, just external negative factors do not allow them to prove themselves.
But it is still unclear when to expect the market to grow.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

What factors are you talking about? If the team has collected the necessary amount, then I do not see any obstacles to the implementation of the project.
LightFork

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

What factors are you talking about? If the team has collected the necessary amount, then I do not see any obstacles to the implementation of the project.
I, also, do not see any problems, but the fact is that external negative factors affect all projects.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

With the development there are no problems, but the market is now not in the best condition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: