Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

Do not forget that it was thanks to him that the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrencies become so popular.
This is not an excuse to stop in development. This platform will also squeeze someone from the market.
Correctly. To keep up with progress and changes, we must react very quickly to market signals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

Yes, I've seen these projects, but it's more like an exception to the rules. The general trend is that the outflow of funds from the crypto market affects all projects badly.
Some projects related to real business, I think are good for investing in crisis times.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

Think less, do more? Cheesy Perhaps you are right, and this is really true
Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

There is no single better coin. If there was a better coin the market would have already decided and valued that one higher. That's not the case so you are a liar. It's quite simple. Your analysis was a fail.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

Yes, I've seen these projects, but it's more like an exception to the rules. The general trend is that the outflow of funds from the crypto market affects all projects badly.
Some projects related to real business, I think are good for investing in crisis times.
But then when the market grows they grow slower than other innovative projects.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Some projects have collected a hard cap at this time. But in any case it's better not to take risks and work on a normal market.
The situation on the market does not become easier. How do you assess the prospects of the project?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

The situation on the market does not become easier. How do you assess the prospects of the project?

The project has great potential. If the platform is developed in accordance with the road map, then very soon we will see good results in the market.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Good projects are in demand in any market. They are the cause of the situation in the market and not vice versa.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Some projects have collected a hard cap at this time. But in any case it's better not to take risks and work on a normal market.
I think we should wait for additional news on the project. The very concept looks very attractive. But the implementation should be at a high level.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

You are right, a crisis is always a great opportunity to show huge growth due to the effect of a low base.
The problem is that it is unclear where this low base is located. Not everyone has enough nerves to wait for the right entry points to the market.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

Think less, do more? Cheesy Perhaps you are right, and this is really true
Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

There is no single better coin. If there was a better coin the market would have already decided and valued that one higher. That's not the case so you are a liar. It's quite simple. Your analysis was a fail.
My analysis is based on facts, I do not understand what your conclusions are based on. If you answered more fully, I would gladly try to understand your point of view.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

When will the release of MVP?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

According to the road map, the demo version should be released in March.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

You are right, a crisis is always a great opportunity to show huge growth due to the effect of a low base.
Yes, but projects based on real business reach this low base very slowly.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

I think we should wait for additional news on the project. The very concept looks very attractive. But the implementation should be at a high level.
I agree and we should already be able to assess the first results in the implementation of the product.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Most likely this news should be sought in the social networks of the project. The community manager rarely writes here.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

The problem is that it is unclear where this low base is located. Not everyone has enough nerves to wait for the right entry points to the market.
I'll tell you even more - not everyone has the nerves to continue to hold coins on such a news background. Every day the rate falls all the lower.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
wabashky

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

yeah, again convinced how such a huge competition among projects, that without large investments in advertising, the investor simply will not be able to find out about a good project...
I think that big investors will learn about all projects - they have special teams dealing with analytics and tracking news in this area.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

If the terms are changed then the developers must tell us about it.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

If the terms are changed then the developers must tell us about it.

The month is already coming to an end, it is more likely that the launch is delayed for some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: