Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

If you look at the current market, it is obvious that in reserves it is better to have some amount of money.
In fact, reservation is a variant of diversification. You keep part of the money in fiat, it can be considered even as an investment. When other markets fall, we get income from this investment.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

Crypto Veteran and Crypto Newbie are very different here, Veterans are very relaxed and enjoy all the entertainment, while their Newbie seems panicked if there is a small dump or even a big dump, Newbie is very confused what they should do, that they sell loss to eliminate fear of falling prices.

Not sure if I would call veterans very relaxed as crypto is a risky beast but they definitely don't lose their mind as quickly as newbies often do.
I think any person is nervous when he risks a significant amount for him, regardless of previous experience.

True that mostly everyone would be nervous if the investment is melting down but then it's all about losing your mind or not losing your mind. And that is the moment where experience kicks in and you are in a better position to make well-considered decisions.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

True that mostly everyone would be nervous if the investment is melting down but then it's all about losing your mind or not losing your mind. And that is the moment where experience kicks in and you are in a better position to make well-considered decisions.
This year, a lot of people will get this experience  Cheesy

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

I think many have gained valuable experience on these events.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

Many people still paid for this experience with money. Which is good, everyone should understand that the crypto is a serious business and not HYIP.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

If you look at the current market, it is obvious that in reserves it is better to have some amount of money.
In fact, reservation is a variant of diversification. You keep part of the money in fiat, it can be considered even as an investment. When other markets fall, we get income from this investment.
Now those who were smart enough and has reserves can make excellent purchases at great prices.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

Sometimes it seems to me that in the crypto currency the previous experience means little. Everything happens like the first time.
I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is part of the economic process, it also obeys many laws. We need to be able to find them and use them to make a profit.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Sometimes it seems to me that in the crypto currency the previous experience means little. Everything happens like the first time.
I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is part of the economic process, it also obeys many laws. We need to be able to find them and use them to make a profit.
You're right. The logic of the occurrence of this project is obvious. It will be more effective in resolving pressing issues with the help of new technologies, including the blockchain.

ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

Many people still paid for this experience with money. Which is good, everyone should understand that the crypto is a serious business and not HYIP.
Next time these people will do a serious analysis of what they want to invest in. It's good.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

You're right. The logic of the occurrence of this project is obvious. It will be more effective in resolving pressing issues with the help of new technologies, including the blockchain.
Now the team faces a difficult task - to use this opportunity. And it is desirable first.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Now the team faces a difficult task - to use this opportunity. And it is desirable first.
Judging by the road map and white paper, the team perfectly understands what tasks are facing it and how to solve them.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Judging by the road map and white paper, the team perfectly understands what tasks are facing it and how to solve them.
I hope, after ICO, we will see the speedy implementation of all the stages of the road map, I'm interested in the platform being successful in the market.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

In some ways, you are right. There is a common situation, this is a possibility. But not everyone can use these opportunities. It seems to me that this project is able to do it.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

March 2018 - the working part of the trading platform, the first users, integration with popular CMS, ICO (preliminary)
This item roadmap during the implementation? How soon will it be performed?

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

Average turnover of online stores 100 000$ by Emarketer. 500 connected online stores will use 50 000 000 tokens every month
I wonder what processing power will be required to process data from 500 online stores?

Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

I hope, after ICO, we will see the speedy implementation of all the stages of the road map, I'm interested in the platform being successful in the market.
I strongly doubt that such infrastructure solutions can be quickly made and applied. It will be good if the team will have time to follow the road map.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

In some ways, you are right. There is a common situation, this is a possibility. But not everyone can use these opportunities. It seems to me that this project is able to do it.
While we can only assume, the implementation often differs from the theory. In any case, any attempt make closer to success. This is also true for investments.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

I read white paper and agree with you, the concept is well worked out, there are many innovations.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

March 2018 - the working part of the trading platform, the first users, integration with popular CMS, ICO (preliminary)
This item roadmap during the implementation? How soon will it be performed?
A good question, the community manager should ask it to team.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

I strongly doubt that such infrastructure solutions can be quickly made and applied. It will be good if the team will have time to follow the road map.
If the team in all areas of the implementation of the platform has preliminary work, then this is quite real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: