Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I flipped through the whole topic of this project and did not find information about ISO. Maybe I was looking bad, but tell me please when exactly do you plan to start the program?
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

I flipped through the whole topic of this project and did not find information about ISO. Maybe I was looking bad, but tell me please when exactly do you plan to start the program?
What is ISO? Did you mean the ICO? You can try to find about the ICO in the website, just look on it. Youre welcome.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

I participated in the twitter campaign, good luck dev

Thank you for the support and patronage dear member. You can also join the free airdrop if these are still available. You can also join the signature campaign if you don't have any to do.

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

From your whitepaper, page 12 last paragraph:

ONZProbe is not only a software development sub-project but also a key negotiation the team needs to bear with aiming to social media buy-in for the integration.

I don't understand what you mean there. Please elaborate.

(it's for Dutch translation)
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Thank you for the support and patronage dear member. You can also join the free airdrop if these are still available. You can also join the signature campaign if you don't have any to do.
Yes, I'm thinking of joining the signature company. Was the airdrop already there? I registered, but did not receive any letters.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

Hi out there, somehow i don't get what you mean about ISO. If you give some details about this ISO thing maybe we are able to help you out or get your question answered.

This person has in view of ICO, and says that he did not find information about him anywhere. Here is a link to the official website and information about ICO https://www.onzcoin.com/#pricing
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

I hope that many members will join the airdrop because it will surely help the project to promote it in different social medias and any other available platforms, Also i hope many investors will be attracted to join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

I hope that many members will join the airdrop because it will surely help the project to promote it in different social medias and any other available platforms, Also i hope many investors will be attracted to join.
The team made the right decisions to have some airdrops because this will probably a big impact to their project to become more popular. Also, their platform is really a promising and I'm looking forward for their development of their project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
I am waiting for the ICO and planning to invest in this project as they have gained the interest of many investors due to their very promising project and also their idea of integrating social networking with blockchain this can make them very much successful in the future.
Few days left to the investors who gladly like to join in this ICO. I am hoping the dev will offer the investors a very reasonable promotion ao that many more people will be participating in the ICO. Also, well wait for their latest on what will be the price of the token.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Theres a lot of way to earn onz but i guess some campaigns are no longer accepting new entries st the moment.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
3KyNoX

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

Onz has a wonderful proposed idea, and its launched on blockchain platform. It sure do have a future and ICO crowd sale starts 5th of next month.

What are the pivots of launching social media on blockchain platform in your case? Can you give some showcase examples?

Donate : 1MmSvVtcZMLtCbk6RcEXRei91K8VrgPxoC
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Theres a lot of way to earn onz but i guess some campaigns are no longer accepting new entries st the moment.
Yes and it indicates that the project is getting enough interest from the users. It will surely help the coin to promote itself and also it will get a good number of investors to the project. The future of onz can be predictably good and investing into the project would always be profitable for me.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
Congratulations. Today i join also and become to 1.1k+ member. For airdorp i  subscribe newsletter also.
1000 participants of the telegram is very good, but I do not really understand the mechanism of the airdrop, if it is possible for the developer to explain how the participants will receive it.

IDK how this airdrop is going to work but atleast how other work is by just giving your ETH address and they send the coin (if it's an ERC 20 token that is)
I entered too telegram group too after reading of this news! Thank you for active development of your project! And we of course wait a little tokens from airdrop! Thank you)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Yeah, its really bad that social media uses our info without giving back profit from it. Your project is wonderful but can we see the real image of the team? So that we have transparency with the upcoming users to avoid questions and will make ONZ Coin a better and reliable in the future Smiley
I agree that if a team wants to get a lot of money it should provide information about themselves and their professional experience.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Alterberg

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

hello, Is the airdrop already over or is it still possible to participate??
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

Onz has a wonderful proposed idea, and its launched on blockchain platform. It sure do have a future and ICO crowd sale starts 5th of next month.

What are the pivots of launching social media on blockchain platform in your case? Can you give some showcase examples?

there are some showcase examples to run a social media on blockchain platform, but ı think the famous one is the steemit blog platform. Did you already hear about them?  If not pls do your search, they are very successful and I think if a blog website running on blockchain is successful then why not a social media platform ?
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

How is your project different from CryptoSocial (CSL) why are you better alternative then them?

We never heard it, so cannot compare  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

well, as all mentioned before, there are many different and similar kind of projects like this one. Most of them also started with the idea to reward their users in their own way;  Fiat currencies, giftcards, cryptocurrencies. The most successful for me is still steemit, bcs if u can write a good article you can really earn good and the value of their cryptocurrency increase day by day.

If the reward / the value of ONZ which is equal to the interactions of the users on the platform do not satisfy the users, they are not going to continue to use it.

The magic is that user no need to use our "platform", they just need to authorize it once. Then, they can use their social media platform as usual and our platform will evaluate the activities and rewards them.
wow thats really magically having cash just like that i hope the team well cant wait to start earning cash tirelessly..You did a great job with ONZ 

We think that everyone should have true belonging in social medias

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.

We still have opportunities to become rich, thanks to Blockchain technology, coin like ONZ you can get it now for cheap price, and after years the price may go to 100$. we see everyday some coins go from 1$ to 500$, imagine how money people make lots of money because of that. The only problem is which coin or token to buy.
All of those projects began with this method, simple thread on bitcointalk, few supporters then they achieved great success.

Agree. Bitcoin also start from small and growing with supports from the community and buyers! The ONZ team is working hard to deliver the best crypto-social for everyone!

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

ONZ Coin will surely conquere in this community of crypto currency. There are lots of obstacles and different challenges that this project will encounter or should I say, now enountering. I know that the whole team is working on it and continuously striving to fight for those things just to make this really nice project a successful in the industry. Sooner or later, we will now have the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, which is A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market, that will surely Built to Last Forever.

Yes, we think it's time to change the social media. We need something "real"!

Good luck with that, we expect from you to deliver a good one. can you tell you when the platform will release if the ico succeed?, I check the roadmap, but there is no date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: