Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

A good idea is to synchronize your wallet and social networks, but how does social networking relate to this idea? This results in a conflict of interest.
It seems like you don't know about medium & steemit, they use blockchain technology for their Social Network.
However, Mark Zuckerburg hopes for Facebook future that Facebook will be using blockchain for record identities, it could be used as an electronic form of identification eliminating the need to carry a physical passport, blockchain is really helped them to legitimize.

I'm not sure if he is really want to see Facebook decentralised. Really  Huh
Haha. I agree with ONZ com representation. Facebook dont need to do that at the near future. Maybe it will be 20-30 years more or never - when crypto world is really popular.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

the developer needs to open more information for investors. Then the project will be interesting to more investors.
the team is trying to prepare a strategy for that they will do their best to make this project desirable.

Yeah, Onz coin already opened a bounty campaign and this will surely increase the popularity of the project in social medias and other available platforms. I hope they will succeed.
if developers and teams can properly utilize social media I'm sure this ONZ project will be in great demand. we just stay entrust everything is successful.

We are excited to see this happen soon!  Smiley
of course, we will all support this project, do the best good luck.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

About the project, I found very little information. It is not enough for there to be many investors who would like to give their savings. You need more information

Yes, I agree. Not enough information. We need more. So that investors can make sure that they are not scammers. There are a lot of them now! Few people can be trusted.

Well in my opinion. They are going to update that soon. So will just wait for further announcements and improvements for the project. Hoping they can solve this problem for the sake of this project.
Of course, the developers are absolutely open to communication and I see that they answer all the questions of interest. I think they can not be doubted.
Developers are open to suggestion from its member to make onzcoin more effective in terms of marketing and system development.

Yes, we are here for listen!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Guys, please check out our new promo video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAL2036NSM

Enjoy!!  Grin

nice but a short one. I think you need to give more details in an advertisement video in this sector. Someone who has no idea about crypto can not understand it easily.

That's great! Good job! Promo video clip and should not be long, it's not a presentation, but just a small advertisement. You fellows!

Cryptocurrency business/world is still too young and foreign for most of the earth-citizens. They need more clarification with videos, books, social media. Thats what I mean dude.
I agree with you. More than half of the gobal peoples yet do not have enough knowledge about any cryptos and any other cryptos related service or any other project. A video presentation will be always be the best option for all those who are new to the cryptos field.

I agree it is somehow an innovation from some apps. As I read in the white paper this project makes each and everyone of us inspired as this project integrate the concept with a better DPOS consensus algorithm cryptocurrency technology and confirmed the roadmap to kick off the social media based coin aka ONZ coin. We hope that this project will have a great and better success in the future as I believe this project has a potential.

Thanks for your support on ONZ project!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.
Naturally, you are right. Still neither project did not managed in quality monetizing dialogue in social networks. You can be first and we will try to help you with that.

We will do our best to make it happen!
Yes you are right ,this project is doing pretty great from the start and if it improves in the same way as it is doing now it will do great things and achieve success easily.

Thanks guys!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Probably the coin is fork, but now is the time when any coin can win. I will closely monitor the development of the coin.

This coin isnt a fork, a token maybe but that's what like 99% of the coins on this forum and in general are. Making a ERC 20 token is way cheaper and simpler than a new coin

We are not ERC20 token, we forked from LISK. We love DPOS Blockchain as it let people to forge and the HODL value of coin is good.  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

The video is very amazing.this video will helpfull for proming of project.people easily understand the project by watching this video.And the popularity of project also increasing.i hope this project will acheive the great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.

Thanks! We will make more videos in the future to show off the user cases of ONZ Coin!  Grin

Good?

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

Probably the coin is fork, but now is the time when any coin can win. I will closely monitor the development of the coin.
I actually dont know what you mean "the coin is fork"? But i agree with you that this is the time to join at ONZ.

Come to join us! We need community support!  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

The video is nice, but was a little bit faster than should be, also not a lots of info, it seems that you focus on look instead of the content. any it's nice in general.

Yes, it is a promo video. We want to show our style instead of a teaching class.

We suggest to read the whitepaper if you are looking for details.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

ONZ seems promising as it is providing the people an opportunity to understand better the potential and capabilities of this project to the extreme extent they could do, also once team truly believes that the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need, our need to connect and interact with each other to live is true. It really lets us realize our potential how much we spend un knowingly by giving some reviews and promoting companies with no profit share. hope ONZ go success in the crypto world.

Thanks and we will keep working hard!  Smiley

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

Nice video indeed, I got to too excited when the person opened onz on iphone but in the end it says thst it will be coming soon for ios and android. When is the date of the mobile app realeased?

We are focusing on the ONZProbe right now, more details about mobile app will be announced later.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

I support all decentralized projects, Because I see this is the reason that makes people love crypto currencies in the first place. wish you best of luck.
Thats right bud and someday we will see everything decentralized and blockchain powered. Maybe when that time comes the percentage of rich people is much higher than the poor since everything is already dominated by cryptocurrency.

We still have opportunities to become rich, thanks to Blockchain technology, coin like ONZ you can get it now for cheap price, and after years the price may go to 100$. we see everyday some coins go from 1$ to 500$, imagine how money people make lots of money because of that. The only problem is which coin or token to buy.
All of those projects began with this method, simple thread on bitcointalk, few supporters then they achieved great success.

Agree. Bitcoin also start from small and growing with supports from the community and buyers! The ONZ team is working hard to deliver the best crypto-social for everyone!

It is so, but bitcoin was the first coin in its sort. Now bitcoin is not ideal, speed and price of his transactions leaves much to be desired. But, if you achieve recognition from community one's by uniqueness - to such case all laurels in your hands.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

So another fork again? When will it be then? Is this like BCI bitcoin interest that will fork bitcoin on January 21, 2018? I think this coin is stand alone or like an alt coin.

We are fork from LISK, the DPOS blockchain. Not related to bitcoin.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
Congratulations. Today i join also and become to 1.1k+ member. For airdorp i  subscribe newsletter also.
1000 participants of the telegram is very good, but I do not really understand the mechanism of the airdrop, if it is possible for the developer to explain how the participants will receive it.
Nice, now what we gonna do now is keep supporting this project, go go go ONZ, we will support you until this project is famous and known by people in the world.
That is still not enough though. We still need to work harder to promote this project. We need to encourage them by discussing the benefits of this project.

Thanks for your support!!  Smiley

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

Still, the main idea of this project is not clear to me. Of course, social networks unite people. And then? I have not found the published clear information, alas!

It's alright, peoples may not know the power of bitcoin when it just released. ONZ is new and still have long way to go, it will be clear when we release more pieces of the whole system out.

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
You're right.there are too many scam now
want to participate in any the airdrop or bounty campaign must also check the information very carefully

that is very correct. I'm not too worried if the deception of an airdrop because we are not asked to work for it. What I'm afraid of is fraud in a bounty campaign, where our hard work is not paid.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

I really like the concept applied in this project and I see it looks like airdrop is very promising. I will try to participate in airdrop and help introduce this project to the community. Good luck

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

The video is nice, but was a little bit faster than should be, also not a lots of info, it seems that you focus on look instead of the content. any it's nice in general.

I liked your video ad! It can be seen that your team tried very hard to develop the text and installation of the commercial. Try the same and continue for more support.

Our team hope to make ONZ success - together with our supporters!  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

Hope you guys like it!

Our New Promo Video:

Enjoy!

I liked your video ad! It can be seen that your team tried very hard to develop the text and installation of the commercial. Try the same and continue for more support.
I really liked your video advertising, it is very clear and well described. Continue in the same spirit, I will also support you in your work.

Thanks! Sure, we will continue in the same spirit!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

I don't know if it's a lack of communication or if it depends on me but still I don't get totally the concept of this project, I'll keep an eye here, keep up the good work.

Which part are you missing or looking for? We hope to make it clear!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: