Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

This is the blockchain specification of ONZ Coin.

Guys, please join us to build the New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!  Grin

Wow, can your coin be mined? How many coins do you need for mining? With pleasure I will join you!

It is DPOS, so you need to get enough vote from other coin owner. We love this concept because you don't need to be a rich owner, but when you contribute to the community, peoples will vote on you and you can get the forging rewards! Cool?  Grin
Really rather interesting system of remunerations that very long time gives lives to the coin and on idea promotes growth of the rate, at the expense of decrease of awards on distance.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

This sounds very similar to what Synereo is going to develop. Are you familiar with their project and are there any major differences?

No, we are not the same. We focus on building something that user don't need to change their existing behaviour on social media.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Delighted with your amazing thoughts as we observe, to verify whether a post is original or not you introduce onz stamp component ONZ team to have it order to digitalize social media asset and promoting social media copy right is indeed and that made us to invest trusting it.

Our ICO will start on 22 January. But we are already working in the crypto-social function. Stay tuned for our updates.  Wink
I am waiting for the ICO and planning to invest in this project as they have gained the interest of many investors due to their very promising project and also their idea of integrating social networking with blockchain this can make them very much successful in the future.

Thanks for your support!

Our pre-ICO will start very soon! Only 2 days left!

The minimum contribution is only 0.01BTC!

https://ico.onzcoin.com/signup

Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

ONZ coin opportunities are full of rewards for the activities on different social platforms, we like this new generation crypto-social media and the awareness of crypto lets us understand our value of profit we deserves in promoting.

Thanks for your support!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

ONZ coin opportunities are full of rewards for the activities on different social platforms, we like this new generation crypto-social media and the awareness of crypto lets us understand our value of profit we deserves in promoting.

Yes, We need to help the devs to promote it and also hope the project to get more investors. Let's all wait and see if the project will reach the hard cap and let's see the outcome of onz coin project.

Thanks.

Please tell peoples about ONZ - The DPOS blockchain! The New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!
 Grin

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

Yes, We need to help the devs to promote it and also hope the project to get more investors. Let's all wait and see if the project will reach the hard cap and let's see the outcome of onz coin project.

Thanks.

Please tell peoples about ONZ - The DPOS blockchain! The New Generation Social Media with Crypto Rewards!
 Grin

Surely we would spread the knowledge about this  project and i individually will get a good investors to this project as i think it will really go a great project. Hope this coin is soon listed at several exchanges to have good profits.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Thanks.

Grin

Surely we would spread the knowledge about this  project and i individually will get a good investors to this project as i think it will really go a great project. Hope this coin is soon listed at several exchanges to have good profits.
Is there a Refferal and affiliate program for individuals to bring in new investors in the project ? I would love to share this amazing project with everyone but i would also like it if i got a commission from it Cheesy
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

Thanks.

Grin

Is there a Refferal and affiliate for individuals to bring in new investors in the project ? I would love to share this amazing project with everyone but i would also like it if i got a commission from it Cheesy

It's better to contact the devs privately if you have a serious business proposition to like a serious investor who can pump in big numbers into the project
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

I flipped through the whole topic of this project and did not find information about ISO. Maybe I was looking bad, but tell me please when exactly do you plan to start the program?

You mean ICO? Please check our website or  the whitepaper.

Website.
https://www.onzcoin.com

The ICO platform is opened as well. (Pre-ICO will start on 22 Jan)
https://ico.onzcoin.com

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

I participated in the twitter campaign, good luck dev

Thank you for the support and patronage dear member. You can also join the free airdrop if these are still available. You can also join the signature campaign if you don't have any to do.
Yes, I'm thinking of joining the signature company. Was the airdrop already there? I registered, but did not receive any letters.

Please try to PM the Bounty manager.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Thank you for the support and patronage dear member. You can also join the free airdrop if these are still available. You can also join the signature campaign if you don't have any to do.

I hope that many members will join the airdrop because it will surely help the project to promote it in different social medias and any other available platforms, Also i hope many investors will be attracted to join.
The team made the right decisions to have some airdrops because this will probably a big impact to their project to become more popular. Also, their platform is really a promising and I'm looking forward for their development of their project.

Yes, we hope more people to join ONZ community!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

I hope that many members will join the airdrop because it will surely help the project to promote it in different social medias and any other available platforms, Also i hope many investors will be attracted to join.
Theres a lot of way to earn onz but i guess some campaigns are no longer accepting new entries st the moment.

Thanks for all supports!

If you have any question about bounty campaign, you can ask the Bounty Manager directly in the bounty campaign thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565.0

If you got any problem cannot be solved. Please feel free to PM me!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?

Yes!  and also subscribe our newsletter to get the news!
Congratulations. Today i join also and become to 1.1k+ member. For airdorp i  subscribe newsletter also.
1000 participants of the telegram is very good, but I do not really understand the mechanism of the airdrop, if it is possible for the developer to explain how the participants will receive it.

IDK how this airdrop is going to work but atleast how other work is by just giving your ETH address and they send the coin (if it's an ERC 20 token that is)
I entered too telegram group too after reading of this news! Thank you for active development of your project! And we of course wait a little tokens from airdrop! Thank you)

Thanks for all your support!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Yeah, its really bad that social media uses our info without giving back profit from it. Your project is wonderful but can we see the real image of the team? So that we have transparency with the upcoming users to avoid questions and will make ONZ Coin a better and reliable in the future Smiley

We cannot stop the BIG social media. But we take action to do the best thing for users and hope the BIG social media will follow!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

ONZ Coin will surely conquere in this community of crypto currency. There are lots of obstacles and different challenges that this project will encounter or should I say, now enountering. I know that the whole team is working on it and continuously striving to fight for those things just to make this really nice project a successful in the industry. Sooner or later, we will now have the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, which is A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market, that will surely Built to Last Forever.

Yes, we think it's time to change the social media. We need something "real"!

Good luck with that, we expect from you to deliver a good one. can you tell you when the platform will release if the ico succeed?, I check the roadmap, but there is no date.

We are already working on it. We focusing on the ONZProbe right now and hope to publish the POC asap.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

ONZ coin might hit the moon with its sparking roadmap which is more promising, as it brought the vision to make our reviews and surveys including the action which leading to promotion shall revert us the shares of company profits.

Grin

We hope to hit the moon as well!

StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

I watched your website developer, you are not afraid to give a discount of 45% to early investors, what will they sell after the  exchange is cheaper than your team?
Of course, such a discount is a risk for developers, but if a person makes an investment, he should understand that the longer he keeps them, the more profits he will get. I think they will not sell right away.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

I watched your website developer, you are not afraid to give a discount of 45% to early investors, what will they sell after the  exchange is cheaper than your team?
Of course, such a discount is a risk for developers, but if a person makes an investment, he should understand that the longer he keeps them, the more profits he will get. I think they will not sell right away.
We buy token/coin because the reason is we wanted to have a profit or to join the ICO hoping to get discount. Investing token\coin have risk but at least its probability of losing profit is not that big. Especially this coin, I think it has a chance to multiple its value as the years is passing by. Moreover, this platform offers an airdrop so lets grab this opportunity.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

A solid team, the project will achieve great goals! I think that this project is attractive for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: