Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22472 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

Will it be possible for me to invest by sending ETH from Ledger S Nano wallet? If it will, then after purchase, can the NCT be stored on the same wallet?
There is no problem you can send ETH from any wallet. Actually Ledger S Nano Wallet is storage for tokens/coins.But before sending NCT in Ledger S Nano Wallet you have to ask once to admin. Best of luck.

The NCT token is an ERC20 token. And on your Ledger Nano S you can store any Ethereum based token, so ofc you can invest by sending ETH from a Ledger.

If somebody wants to store tokens like NCT for longer time, ofcourse the best way is to use Ledger. It is one of the safest at this moment in time. NCT tokens will be a long term bet and it doesnt mean that it will not shine in short term.

I have had a lot about this hardware wallet and even Trezor, heard of how much security they have and am wondering what kind of security they are using that makes them so strong against attack or just the fact that they are not always connected to the internet??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?

Me too waiting for this milestone. They already have reached softcap. So the team will anyway proceed with their project. Did we already have some information about the project progress?

I really hope we can reach it soon, but right now the whole market situation isn't looking good. When all cryptos loosing 10-20% every day, almost no new money is coming in. It's a tough time for ICOs.

It wouldn't be long now. The team really pulled a good one on this. I liked how the CEO was natural on his interviews and video updates. I hope this continuous to after the ICO as well.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Do we hit 25 mil this weekend? I am really looking forward for the milestone. We just have couple of days to the ICO closure. Did we hear anything from the team about what is their view and whats their next step?

Me too waiting for this milestone. They already have reached softcap. So the team will anyway proceed with their project. Did we already have some information about the project progress?

I really hope we can reach it soon, but right now the whole market situation isn't looking good. When all cryptos loosing 10-20% every day, almost no new money is coming in. It's a tough time for ICOs.

I think it will be a point landing. they will be just over 25mio at the end of the ico. $ 330,000 in 4 days should be possible. After all, there is still 15% bonus as an additional incentive
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Its close to 25 Mil, and can achieve it within 2 days. But project like Polyswarm deserve more token subscription/sale but due to current correction in crypto market It received less response than deserved I think.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Hey guys, only 5 days left in the pblic sale. Still 15% Bonus, but not for long if you don't hurry:-)
This is the best IT security ICO of the year, do not miss it. Nobody here will dump his tokens after the ICO

Yes, i got mine few weeks ago, tempted to get more, is a good buy because of the concept and uniqueness, i can't wait to see the impact that this will create in the future, the elimination of cyber-threats is what i will love to see, even if it will not be totally eliminated but should be brought down to minimum
girib1684

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Its close to 25 Mil, and can achieve it within 2 days. But project like Polyswarm deserve more token subscription/sale but due to current correction in crypto market It received less response than deserved I think.
I guess public is scared to current crypto market position.  Huh If  market will recover little bit then I hope we will see the change in counter. I am believing in PolySwarm. Team already doing hard work to achieve their target.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

I think it will be a point landing. they will be just over 25mio at the end of the ico. $ 330,000 in 4 days should be possible. After all, there is still 15% bonus as an additional incentive
I agree if you invest 1000 dollars in it you get the 15% bonus and it will be a lot more than you think and maybe they will host an airdrop to at least secure those 28 million.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

I guess public is scared to current crypto market position.  Huh If  market will recover little bit then I hope we will see the change in counter. I am believing in PolySwarm. Team already doing hard work to achieve their target.

But the Polyswarm ICO is over soon. I don't think the crypto markets will recover that fast so that we can see an effect on the Polyswarm ICO.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

I'm glad to see some exposure at Coindesk, and thousands of people will see all this and all the increased advertising. I really like Polyswarm to take their marketing seriously!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

But the Polyswarm ICO is over soon. I don't think the crypto markets will recover that fast so that we can see an effect on the Polyswarm ICO.

I don’t think the overall market will recover just yet probably few more weeks of turmoil,  but as I’ve said elsewhere if your investing only based on market valuation and not on where a project is at or is worth then your making a mistake. Who cares if you buy an ico when btc is low if the ico goes 3x or 6x in the end does it matter? You can’t will the market to change all you can do is diversify and manage your risk and invest in projects you think have a bright future
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Following HitBTC's recent announcement, this polyswarm will be listed on their exchange starting from March 31st. Do you consider it good enough for the project?

Do you ask if hitbtc is good enough for polyswarm or if we consider polyswarm to be a good project?
I would say, in Polyswarm you can invest without thinking.
and as for hitbtc, everyone has to start on an exchange, at the moment many do it on bitbtc, seems to be the easiest. but others will follow

Going by the first couple of statements the initial poster made, I think what he is actually trying to ask is if we all think that HITbtc exchange is a good enough exchange for polyswarm projects.
 HITbtc might be good exchange but I have no experience with them so u can't really compare their service with the polyswarm presently
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Hey guys, only 5 days left in the pblic sale. Still 15% Bonus, but not for long if you don't hurry:-)
This is the best IT security ICO of the year, do not miss it. Nobody here will dump his tokens after the ICO

Yes, i got mine few weeks ago, tempted to get more, is a good buy because of the concept and uniqueness, i can't wait to see the impact that this will create in the future, the elimination of cyber-threats is what i will love to see, even if it will not be totally eliminated but should be brought down to minimum

I also invested due to uniqueness of this project. Also, bounty not available so free token holder not have chance to dump at listing. Already close to 25 Mil worth token sold means good response to Polyswarm
girib1684

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

I also invested due to uniqueness of this project. Also, bounty not available so free token holder not have chance to dump at listing. Already close to 25 Mil worth token sold means good response to Polyswarm
Yeah. That looks good. 4 days 4 hours are remains to close public sale. Let's see after sale over what is the status of ICO.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Following HitBTC's recent announcement, this polyswarm will be listed on their exchange starting from March 31st. Do you consider it good enough for the project?

Do you ask if hitbtc is good enough for polyswarm or if we consider polyswarm to be a good project?
and as for hitbtc, everyone has to start on an exchange, at the moment many do it on bitbtc, seems to be the easiest. but others will follow

Going by the first couple of statements the initial poster made, I think what he is actually trying to ask is if we all think that HITbtc exchange is a good enough exchange for polyswarm projects.
 HITbtc might be good exchange but I have no experience with them so u can't really compare their service with the polyswarm presently
In my own opinion, I think polyswarm is too good and should aim for better exchanges like binance and kucoin. There's no rush from investors to be listed just anywhere
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

In my own opinion, I think polyswarm is too good and should aim for better exchanges like binance and kucoin. There's no rush from investors to be listed just anywhere

I agree sort of but in the end theirs no draw back to being on smaller exchanges in the end I don’t see any issue with that.  but I do agree that Polyswarm is a strong enough concept and project that it deserves to be on the best exchanges but I don’t think that’s a reason to hold back from gaining visibility on smaller exchanges
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Yes. I can understand what you mean. Quality ICOs will always get its own attention. Polyswarm is at 25 mil already. Lets see how far they go from here and i am interested in getting the updates about next steps from the team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

It wouldn't be long now. The team really pulled a good one on this. I liked how the CEO was natural on his interviews and video updates. I hope this continuous to after the ICO as well.

Some how I missed the video where the ceo was interviewed, couldn't find it in other threads kindly help out with link but as a matter fact for a project to stay strong till now Is super cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

There is the general pressure by the community who want the listing itsel to occur as fast as possible after ICO has ended, too bad this stimulates poor listings

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

There is the general pressure by the community who want the listing itsel to occur as fast as possible after ICO has ended, too bad this stimulates poor listings

It is a natural course of action for everyone not to wait for a very long time, at least input first to a pretty good exchange then think again about the next exchange.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I'm not sure Polyswarm are going to hit $25m by the end of this weekend, mainly because of the markets over the last couple of days... I think they will probably hit $25m at the end of the next week after G20..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: