Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Aleshia696 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.

healthbase_digital

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:52 AM

For usability Ethereum is light-years ahead of bitcoin. You can do so much with the system and it is becoming a platform for a ton of other cryptos. However something to note is ether is meant to be gas for the ethereum network. The rules are different, it has a higher level of inflation and no cap. Long term goals are to just maintain the amount based on lost coins.
mnafta

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

I would say that it's ca common misconception (IMHO) that Bitcoin is the first digital currency. Bitcoin isn't the first digital currency, not even the first crypto. It is the first one that was launched anonymously though. Do you think that if there was another coin that launched anonymously with a really good marketing strategy, but the same core values as bitcoin, it could not gain friction? I think the main difference between all the coins out now and Bitcoin, is that none of them are launched anonymously, save a few.

To answer the question, in general, I don't think you can compare Ethereum with Bitcoin really, the coins are not meant to compete.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

Ethereum has surpassed BTC in terms of application, but the value of 10 ETH is close to 1 BTC and the value of the BTC is the previous law, so I don't think it will break the rule this year.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.
Don't worry mate, the network congestion just temporary, the sharding blockchain already planned in ethereum roadmap 2.0 Remember we will be facing pos system as fast as possible. the casper network already tested and all of the things run smoothly

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

However, both ETH and BTC are faced with the same problem, the problem of block congestion. If this problem is solved, then the application of cryptocurrency market will be great.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

I don't think so for the supply of ethereum it is impossible to reach the bitcoin to be the top of cryptocurrency.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

eth network's quality is far behind acceptable to be something that you could invest in long term. not even mentioning #1 coin

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
Bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrencies. It cannot be overtaken by any othe coins. THe gap in the price right makes them different. Even the number of Bitcoin and Ethereum, you can say that Bitcoin still on top. Likewise, the demands for Bitcoin is higher than that of ethereum. In my own personal view, Ethereum cannot overtake Bitcoin.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

I think that Bitcoin will be bitcoin and it will neverbe replaced in my opinion. While Ethereum increases it’s value and it’s investors. There’s no way we can compare coins to each other because they both have good qualities that people needs.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

As i heard from legend in this forum, bitcoin is not the first crypto, there are other crypto but has no value like bitcoin now and they are not popular in community.
However, etherium will not ever change bitcoin because etherium has more supply.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

I think that Bitcoin will be bitcoin and it will neverbe replaced in my opinion. While Ethereum increases it’s value and it’s investors. There’s no way we can compare coins to each other because they both have good qualities that people needs.
Yes bitcoin is still be the best and ethereum cannot replace indeed. But I believe in ethereum capability to increase huge its value. We couldnt compare these both because they have good function and their existence is different.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

Ethereum is Ethereum, Bitcoin is Bitcoin. but who will be the leader at the top is Ripple, ... Ripple has defeated the ethereum, and is ready to beat the bitcoin

cryptofan1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

Ethereum is different to BTC, BTC will keep its value, ethereum is better in most aspects, but its not as known.

2018 will show us who will reign supreme, but I think BTC will keep the crown for a few more years, if not for longer depending on governments/banks/ public sentiment.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

Ethereum is good but if to replace bitcoin I think for now still can not. Because bitcoin is still a popular coin, maybe take a long time if eth replaces bitcoin.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

yes very agree with his opinion.
ethereum would be great for the future, otherwise it would be one of the most successful currencies in profit, ethereum I think is very good in its design, because until now many tokens are based on smart contract ethereum. it shows that ethereum is very good and can match the price of bitcoin.
(only takes time)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:14:12 AM

Why do you say that Ethereum will be the next Bitcoin? Did Bitcoin ever mention that it would vacate its throne and give way to an alternate cryptocurrency? Or did you hear the Bitcoin supporters and investors ever say that they will all leave Bitcoin and shift to Ethereum? Bitcoin will always be Bitcoin and that means Bitcoin will stay on top of every single cryptocurrency for as long as it exists. I will support the two of course. I have a share of both the two coins but BTC will always be higher than ETH.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

your opinion is the same as mine, that ethereum will replace bitcoin, as the price of ethereum is now almost breaking through $ 1000 and I am sure by the end of 2018 it will cost $ 10,000
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: