Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:37:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

Better to invest directly and manage your own investment because you will get scammed if you entrust your investment to other people. There are lots of the same scenario that was shown in the media and lots of money had been scammed. Good thing you did research before you invested.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Nothing can be a scam. For a scam to take place a person need to be involved. Therefore as long as there people involved there will be scams. Blaming the problem on what you trading is ridiculous so yes thank you for your post I enjoyed reading it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Azazana

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Fake promises, pyramids and other modus operands.The impression that bitcoin is a scam arises from people who are trying to earn money from illegal ways. Where in fact, bitcoin is real as long as it is use in legal work.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

seems like someone wants to buy some cheap BTC , when we say something it's a scam , we should also say who is the scammer behind it , any answers?
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

yeah that is the biggest problem of cryptocurrency. Many people use bitcoin to scam people. That why the name of bitcoin is being dirt by them. If this people will continue bitcoin will not gonna accept by other country
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

bitcoin is not a scam, but for some people who do not understand what bitcoin is sure to think if this bitcoin is a fraud, but actually bitcoin is really real ..
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

bitcoin is now a lot of scam, maybe because many moderators don't like the signature bounty, so they make a bounty that is SCAM, so that people don't like to follow bounty campaign projects.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

Bitcoin is never a scam, they are always the safest penny for us to invest and long hold will make us richer.

crypteeenet

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

If there is still people who get scammed like this, its even better for them so they will quit having anything to do with this faster
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

Some people who use bitcoin can cheat. With the investment of bitcoin as a form of fraud that is so popular. Many fall into the cases promised to be able to pay high profits when investing in their projects. Then they will lose all the money invested. Cool
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

It is one of the rules that I am following, never promise nobody the things that are not depending on you and you are not able to affect the results of that things. Bitcoin price predicting is one of the things that are not depending on me.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

yes bitcoin is a scam. just leave it, bitcoin is very risky. bitcoin is only for people who dare to take a high risk. your story is very good, hopefully you succeed and more fortunate when investing in bitcoin. maybe we should learn the same about crypto as well, especially about bitcoin, so we can seek more profit and not say it if bitcoin scams.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

A person who is going to invest in the BITCOIN or in any other type of CRYPTO CURRENCY they must have to first get the proper knowledge about it.So, they get a save side and if they have any person to guide them they must have to work under such type of guides who can help them to know more about BITCOIN.There are so many people are there in the market who do not want that BTC come in a world regulation and that's why they always make fake websites and create scams regarding BITCOIN which break the trust of investors.This time the investors have to make FAITH in the bitcoin and work according to their knowledge and experience.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:12:24 AM

It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin SCAM. so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin. Me myself and I can proved to everyone that bitcoin is true and real. I suggest to those people who wants to invest their money in bitcoin to do it by your self. Do not need a middle man because it can create trouble to your investment.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:18:25 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Unfortunately this type of scam it's pretty common, especially when there is something new with just a few people with fully understanding of how it works. But you did the right choice, luckily.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:28:55 AM

Bitcoin is not scam if you will be the one to manage and control your investments in that case your investment will be secure whatever the downfall or it gain high it is your sole responsibility. If you entrust your bitcoin investment to third party people those are the ones might scam you because if your investment esrned too big the third party might be tempted noy to return your investment.

RussCryptoBull

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:47:02 AM

Laugh!!!  Is your local currency scam? Answer this and get your question answered
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:29 AM

hopefully it will succeed.
what's more, many scams now miss getting their own profits, so we have to explore and learn so that they don't get caught in scams or other scams
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
I think that was the greatest decision you' made, that you did not join your friend to invest into that scam, you've study it yourself. You and Your friend should be aware that he should not invest to people but invest into crypto. You doubted bitcoin but bitcoin proved that it was legit.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

Be clear that its not Bitcoin,  its the people around it wo are doing scamm-ish activities. Bitcoin is being dragged since it is being used as mode of payment. Blockchain technology has substantial potential, and that's where we should look at. Also, we should never ever believe much on HYIPs as it will turn its back away from you. Very well you did your research.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: