Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3173 times)
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

This messages is true... Because as i observed the currency of the bitcoin now.. is allready on the top of the market interms of investment bitcoin money.and because of the high empact of the demand...many investor are willing to invest thier money in bitcoin... To gain more profit in return.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

Personally I do not know anybody who got rich from trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. Maybe some people improved their financial status but when someone says btc billionaire it reminds me of some urban legend. Maybe they avoid going mainstream because of the taxes, governments etc...
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader and they make some and normal . when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.
yes you right sir alamost new rich pepole are created from bitcoin like the bitcoin holder bitcoin campaign manager almost all of them from bitcoin i know the bitcoin is the most good money inthefuture of bitcoin users.

Many people become rich because of bitcoin same of the early adopters of bitcoin now they are rich because bitcoin price before are very cheap they buy and hold there bitcoin for long term and now they are millionaires because of bitcoin price high increase,and bitcoin has a big benefits of those people who using it because bitcoin gives a lot of opportunity to the people to earn money and to increase there standard of living.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
well not all has changed or get rich from bitcoin, but yes, many of riches now are because of bitcoin, because in bitcoin, you can create money by buying and selling bitcoin and it depends on your own negotiation or own business or what ever of the descarte of yours.

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

Yes thats true most millionaires nowadays were bitcoiners.Some of my friends who has higher rank already invested in different ways,businesses outside crypto,has build a house and buy a car.It really changes different lives through bitcoin thats been a good source of income if a person wanted to earn from it one must show great interest to learn.Most people think and say that money cant buy happiness but if we have money we can give happiness to our loveones. Traders,investors,miners and bounty hunters have change their life financially.Same as me i want to follow their footsteps because im looking forward to change my life someday.

youbees1st

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

another factor is that people do not have to go out to get a coin, just at home or just looking for a new environment to mine outdoor..
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

Yes,it is true.Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin.It is a profitable business. Many people invest here and they are already profited. For that,many new rich people survive in the world who are related to Bitcoin.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

I know someone who has done quite well! but not a millionaire.
it is true there are crypto millionaires but they are not going to be shouting it from the rooftops,
i know I wouldnt, i would be keeping a low profile.
The people who got in at the early days of bitcoin and litecoin have got their rewards and well done to them  Wink

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Yeah I totally agree on you. Bitcoin changes people from there financial burden.
My friend is my living evident that cryptocurrency has a lot of opportunities.
You just need to focus and be smart.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

Bitcoin is just a part of it and just a medium, why? bitcoin is just bitcoin and people are not getting  good percentage of profit because of the high market value before they enter. what really is the big factor of the new millionaires? the trading for holding such centavo worth of coins and now are on the market with 1 dollar and up value their money went up for 10x-100x because of buying hold and selling in the market.
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader and they make some and normal . when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.
yes you right sir alamost new rich pepole are created from bitcoin like the bitcoin holder bitcoin campaign manager almost all of them from bitcoin i know the bitcoin is the most good money inthefuture of bitcoin users.

I agree. I think for millionaires who are millennials or at the younger stages of their lives, most of them could have probably made their riches through newer means of gaining money, some may come from old money, or from their parents helping them in building a business empire, while others, through their own sweat and blood, may have come from bitcoin trading and investment. In the world today, there are so many ways to actually be rich, if you just put in the time and effort. Also, I think that those who became rich due to bitcoin have struck gold when they started early on with it and were pioneers.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Yes, that is true and i am very proud to say too that i am what i am now because of bitcoin and altcoins in which it truly change my way of living from before in which in great  debt but now it already stable and planning to buy my own house. I am very grateful to all of my friends who share and teach me how bitcoin works in which i become financially stable now because of bitcoin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

bitcoin is just money, you can even call it a tool. it doesn't distribute wealth it is wealth. it just happens that people are starting to adopt it more so the price appreciates more and more every day.

rich or poor, if someone has been wise enough to see the potential instead of seeing the FUD then they have become richer. and those who have been idiot enough to listen to an believe  the FUD over the reality and the potential have been sitting on the sideline and regretting all this time.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

I agree, and these people were those who has been holding on with their bitcoin for a long time and when it's value suddenly highrocketed last 2017 they instantly get rich. Imagine if you'd invested in bitcoin a few years ago when it was just less than $100, we might be also rich by now.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Yes I agree with that. Bitcoin had made many become rich and improve their living. It just shows how it really help people made a living more profitable and in the comfort of their home. Its really inspiring how they did it. Mostly these people are either started it years ago or have big money invested lately.

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

I agree on that many of bitcoin holders right now is having a good life or they are rich right now just because of bitcoin .They still hold and invest on bitcoin because it have a nice rate on the market . And I hope also soon I will become like them a bitcoin holder and also rich .
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

I agree, and these people were those who has been holding on with their bitcoin for a long time and when it's value suddenly highrocketed last 2017 they instantly get rich. Imagine if you'd invested in bitcoin a few years ago when it was just less than $100, we might be also rich by now.
I believe the wealthy people nowadays are those who had invested in bitcoin since 2009 and now that the price is too far way back,their holdings in bitcoin made them definitely rich and elite people.Even in my own case,i considered myself as rich already not just of love and affection from my family,but thru all the properties i gained from bitcoin like my new house and car.Bitcoin is truly a blessing for us,we just have to do it right.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

If you are just into bounties and waiting for your tokens to be converted into Bitcoin, I think becoming rich will take a little longer or longer as you are expecting. But if you are investor and miner of Bitcoin, becoming rich is at your hands. Those rich people because of Bitcoin are those with a large number of it.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

Yes bitcoin creates  new rich people. But not all, some people get rich just because of his ability, knowledge and skills to earn much bitcoin by his self.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

I have to agree on this, since I collect btc and the price rise so high, I can say my life has become better a lot, the path to rich is already established, I just need to play smart and keep on holding btc, and hopefully I will be on top soon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: