Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3172 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Yeah Bill Gates, when he made that statement then bitcoin market actually moved a lot in that period. His speculation is really true and who knows how big market is ahead that we still have to keep watching. The BTC is really different asset or currency which was first thought by the  Satoshi sir. Im pretty sure the definite use of the BTC is yet to be discovered when it will developed fully in its way of working. What we are seeing currently is just piece of underdeveloped currency. It is still in the newbies stage and people are taking efforts to scale it up and make it even faster and predictable. The BTC will be very stable in the future and it is going to be more than asset. There are no ways which can stop the BTC from achieving such new heights. We will see that in the future and hope that we see great earnings and ourselves in the list of millionaires. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Many people today says about lots of people became rich because of bitcoin accessed. Yes it is true, but as what i have noticed the people became rich are on how they sacrificed their time and effort on accessing bitcoin by way of trading and investing. By putting large capital on investment. In this kind of social industry or investment there is a lot of different strategies on how to earn bitcoin, but sacrifice and patience are highly needed in this kind of business       
 but i surely agree that there are many people became rich because of bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
continue increasing ?wow i miss that moment,lol  sorry cause honestly i didn't noticed bitcoin climb on this week and since this year 2018 started the bitcoin valued always fluctuated.  Okay about that question well it has a proffs that it can change standard of living like what you said but i think it depends on the circumstances of value which is when bitcoin reach the all time high price we can say it can make our life better cause its a big help to change our daily living right?  But what if bitcoin fall dip. its still a big help? Cause we all knows that there are no permanent circumstances . Just saying. Hehe
@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
I guess, today, some wealthy people are product of bitcoin. And I dont see any problem with that at all if their goal is to change their lives better and richer than before. As long as they don't use bitcoin as a scam, it's okay to be rich through this.
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Being rich throught isnt impossible. Bitcoins price continues to rise so there's a high possibility that you'll get rich here with the right effort, time and determination.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

That's right, many people are rich because of bitcoin, a very high bitcoin rise makes them turn rich. Bitcoin enthusiasts are getting higher and by the end of 2018 bitcoin will surprise once again.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Maybe, but not all people rich because bitcoin. I think they have many  business which give many more income for every day. Some people rich because bitcoin like my ucle. He can be rich because bounty and trading Smiley
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

Yes so many people that are now millionaires and billionaires right now just because of bitcoins right. it is expected because we all know that bitcoin is increasing and increasing though it is cheap today doesn't mean that it will be cheapier tomorrow just hodl
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Many people have seen the future of bitcoin and they bought it at cheap hold it for a long time. Someone was quick when it was only a few dollars and ghold it to this now they make them rich.
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Yes i am one of that necause bitcoin can give us a huge financial because the price of the bitcoin will rapidly bullish. And if that happen the financial huge excess.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

Yes I believe also that many people are rich and getting rich because of bitcoin. Those are the ones who invest then in bitcoin when the price is very low and hold it for a long time. And as its price will continue to rise, many more people will become rich because of bitcoin.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

That's true many rich people because bitcoin, and many people who are competing to find bitcoin for wealth or at least can to meet the needs of life. That's the positive impact of bitcoin, bitcoin can be for alternatives to add income or a job that is very value income.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

From bitcoin,since when is bitcoin a womb or a money generating machine or something? Why do you care about how many people get rich because of capital gains? That's not going to affect you in any direct manner,so just move on learn something which would be useful? You're just wasting your time to be honest and not to mention this thread gives more room to shitposters to spam.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:49:16 PM by kimochidesh

Agree, BTC price surge make many people rose from ashes to kings. Their right decision to HODL bitcoin at the right time is the reason for their being rich today. They have taken high risk and showed confidence in BITCOIN when Bitcoin is not popular as a currency. More and more people are coming in this list as BTC price surges day by day.
Attilaloe

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

I've know not a small number of people who managed to sell bitcoin at prices much lower than today, from $12 to $800 and thought it was a good deal. We're not finished yet!

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Aside from bitcoins main purpose of its existence we cant really deny the fact that this thing Is majorly the reason why some people do decide to engage with it,not only to its actual usage but also on the money opportunity that it gives to those people who do decide to learn bitcoin. There are really people who did become rich because of bitcoin and not only that even on altcoins too considering that profits can really be still converted to bitcoin before you would convert it to fiat which means as a general stuff it do really create new millionaires.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

Yes l prove now what l've reaD before the benefits of bitcoin that there will be a chance to be rich at bitcoin. As l saw now in  our community there's a millionaire already at bitcoin. All people in our community are all bitcoiners Now because they say the evidence that bitcoin is real. It's not a dream but it is about to meet your dream come true. Bitcoin is life.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

That’s true, cause I know a lot of people that has been able to become very rich and also achieve a lot through the help of Bitcoin. I myself was able to become rich through Bitcoin. Ever since I got into Bitcoin, I have been earning more than what I’ve ever earned before, and I believe that more is coming.
Yes I agree with you bitcoin have almost nine years in market and in this time duration bitcoin make a lot of people rich and they all are thank full to bitcoin I’m also one the example of it when I was not a part of bitcoin so here was no money with me in my pocket and my life was full of problem since I join bitcoin now I have a lot of money and it make me rich so bitcoin is a kind of blessing for everyone and we must say thanks to bitcoin.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

Not everyone can be rich, eventually there's got to be a point, perhaps many  years from now, where new people will stop coming in because all those who would did, and the price increase has stagnated. Then you will have more crashes then rallies, with the opposite happening, a lot of people losing a lot of money.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

If you enter in Bitcoin today, it will take time before you get rich.  But if you entered at the peak, then mostly you will be at a loss.  I believe the time where bitcoin created millionaire had passed, it is the time for altcoins to shine and create more millionaires since most of the startup were created under altcoin banner.  Aside from that altcoin have huge room to grow.  Meaning you can have as much as 10000$ profit just like bitcoin before it boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: