Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

I agree with this since Bitcoin could make you a millionnaire in an instant, I believe this is not impossible which is you can have a better way of living since the amount of profit that you can gain here is way better than what a centralized company offers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

I think people are the ones who made them rich. They work hard to earn riches and to be wealthy. Bitcoin is just a helping tool for the people to generate income and become rich. But we can say that most people that uses and joined btc are rich and getting richer as time passes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Yes I agree that bitcoin will really make you millionaire as long as you have patience and you are hardworking individual then I make sure that it will change your life. Honestly speaking I am one of the result of bitcoin because before I experience financial difficulty where we can't provide our necessities but through bitcoin our life has been put at ease financially.

Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Its true Bitcoin create millionaire in short time its a beauty of Bitcoin,who are lucky to be millionaire by Bitcoin and most of here willing to be rich and putting efforts to reach their destination.
I will tell you about myself when I was not a part of bitcoin so there was no money with me and my life was full of problems I try a lot of jobs but they all did not help me to change my life then I try bitcoin and believe me in a very short time it make me rich and now I’m investing here and its going to make my money double so I will request to every one if you want to to be rich so join bitcoin because it’s the only currency which can make you rich.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:14:03 PM by nwahshearthiad

Yes, many of the members here made bitcoin their "real" job and successfully earned money as a fruit of their labor making them new rich people with the help of bitcoin.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Yes, many of the members here made bitcoin their "real" job and successfully earned money as a fruit of their labor making them new rich people with the helpof bitcoin.

Many investors at btc are millionaires now because of their guts and confidence in investing btc. They themselves are not  just lucky but because of their vission and ambition to gain more, that's make them more richer.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

I agree with this since Bitcoin could make you a millionnaire in an instant, I believe this is not impossible which is you can have a better way of living since the amount of profit that you can gain here is way better than what a centralized company offers.
maybe a lot of rich people are new to bitcoin, but that's because they work hard. I am sure, they are also trying hard to find the bitcoin. even at risk, and may often be fooled by some. but, they never stop, and maybe now they have achieved a high success.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

Bitcoin does not create rich people, its the people themselves do to make them rich.
Maybe in continue rising in price  one of the cause why bitcoin increase in users and yes their goal is to change their living much better. Thats the goal of one person to have a better life in the future.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

This is very true that because of bitcoin, a lot of people are now rich because of the opportunity that is given by bitcoin and in fact, not only bitcoin gave wealth to the crypto people but also the other cryptocurrency like ethereum and many more.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I believe it is true, I also think that the reason why bitcoin price kept increasing because the news had spread and some people wanted to give it a try. Those who were able to start investing early was able to get a lot of income. Even a normal citizen that was just working full-time has a chance to change his whole life if he or she was able to buy bitcoin when it was cheap.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

Yes its bright and clear that rich people are created from bitcoin.Bitcoin comes there way to reach there success They are the risk taker.They manage to be the smarter and use there strategies to reach them what they become right now.They invest there money in return to be wealthier.

pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:02 AM

True, there are plenty of new rich people today because of bitcoin, and they deserve it because they work hard for it. Hoping that in the future i will become rich because of bitcoin so that I can sustain and buy what i want to buy.
Niceguyjoe85

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

Yes I agree. Many new rich people are created from bitcoin. Many people are saved by bitcoin and many people are becoming successful because of bitcoin. But, it's not the bitcoin alone that made people rich. It's not the bitcoin who work hard to make peoples lives improved. Rather, the people themselves who made sacrifices and works hard in order for them to gain money out from bitcoin which makes peoples lives better in their ways of living. Hardwork is the only requirement and the only key to success and through earning money from bitcoin, through showing hardships, through sacrificing, through ones self confidence and trust, Bitcoin made everything possible.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

Yes i agree. Bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn money and be rich, and in order to do this, we need to do whatever it takes for us to get better lives we wanted. We need to take risks and be smart enough to handle our bitcoins (even if its investing, trading or mining), we should learn how to handle our emotions and have faith in bitcoin for these are the keys to earn success with the help of bitcoin.
Mademoiselle

Activity: 427

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

True, there are plenty of new rich people today because of bitcoin, and they deserve it because they work hard for it. Hoping that in the future i will become rich because of bitcoin so that I can sustain and buy what i want to buy.

Yes absolutely, those people who are internet lovers who discovered how to get rich in just sitting in front of the computer, those who are non physically active, i know this because i know a bunch of people inside the btc world.  
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

While there are a certain amount of people that became rich with bitcoin at the same time I think the amount is grossly exaggerated, very few people have held bitcoin since it was worth a few cents to the current price most people sold when they had the opportunity, they got huge profits but most did not become rich at all, only those that had a vision that bitcoin could become this big became millionaires.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

Yeah most of the rich now come from bitcoin. Those who go there are those who work hard. It's hard for them to do what they dream about. Become rich and vibrant in the life they live in. There are also some who are rich in bitcoin, they earn much more than their permanent job. They earn substantial depending on how much you invest money. Some of the people who use bitcoin earn millions of money because of their investments that are successful. Smiley
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

Everyone wish to improve their living standards through any mean, either by bitcoin (cryptos) or other means.
I think majority of us have the same goal to make it big, as like many users have done in the past and are now millionaire and even billionaires just by using cryptos.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

i agree...i have known some,sometime in december 2017 because he was able to save his bitcoin and patient enough to wait, bitcoin did not failed him...he reap big profit because we all know that bitcoin reach each high price before 2017 ends..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Yes we all know that there are lot of new rich people because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really promising, it really brings brighter future to the people. So people need to work harder in order to be more profitable and have bigger earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: