Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3180 times)
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

Rich people who invest in bitcoin will be richer sooner. Probably the people who invest bitcoin in bitcoin starting point can be rich now. One bitcoin is one dollar lets assumed that this is the price they start to have it they can be rich now especially if they bought 1000 pcs of token. Bitcoin makes the low standard of living to have a live with income. Bitcoin makes the medium standard of living to have a sufficient income. Bitcoin makes the rich richer to have abundant income.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
It is true that bitcoin helps people to earn their own money or as well make some people rich. Let us keep in mind that not all the time, we can be successful in bitcoin. Sometimes, we can experience downfall and we can lose a lot of money. In order to prevent that to happen, we should have enough knowledge first about bitcoin and how it works. In that way, it will increase the chance for us to be successful in the future.
It has really helped a lot of people and I’m part of it. I decided to quit my job when I realized how much Bitcoin would give me, compared to my job, so I got in full time.Luckily I’ve been able to achieve a lot through Bitcoin, making lots of money more than I’ve done in my regular job. I know Bitcoin can’t be a full time job, so I’m looking for a greater job that’s better than Bitcoin, as of now, I’m still into it.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
It is true that bitcoin helps people to earn their own money or as well make some people rich. Let us keep in mind that not all the time, we can be successful in bitcoin. Sometimes, we can experience downfall and we can lose a lot of money. In order to prevent that to happen, we should have enough knowledge first about bitcoin and how it works. In that way, it will increase the chance for us to be successful in the future.
It has really helped a lot of people and I’m part of it. I decided to quit my job when I realized how much Bitcoin would give me, compared to my job, so I got in full time.Luckily I’ve been able to achieve a lot through Bitcoin, making lots of money more than I’ve done in my regular job. I know Bitcoin can’t be a full time job, so I’m looking for a greater job that’s better than Bitcoin, as of now, I’m still into it.
Wow! I am so happy whenever I am seeing people quitting their job to do full time here in bitcoin, I hope I can do it as well, if I only have the guts to do trading well I will do it also, but at least I have already built a business which is Internet cafe and hoping to add one more branch before quitting my job, so I can render my full time service here and can finally do trading.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

Much has happened to the increase of a large number of areas that have been successful and become the most fortunate people by cripto money. They have a lot of talent and ability to do things and days to fill in trading time and invest with cripto money.Because generally they believe that most likely will make us the most fortunate in trading cripto money, and not just reading it we are more interested in trying to invest with cripto money even though now the price of cripto money is still weak. This will not make our spirit destroyed because it may still be in the process of a low state. Certainly tomorrow there will be very high price changes and we can look for a lot of money cripto.
There we can have time to collect all the cripto money and we will get rich.

Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

I think this is a fortune. People suddenly became rich, but they did not learn how to earn, save and increase capital. I wish that everyone else learned this and part of the money was transferred to the offline business.

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

Everyone wish to improve their living standards through any mean, either by bitcoin (cryptos) or other means.
I think majority of us have the same goal to make it big, as like many users have done in the past and are now millionaire and even billionaires just by using cryptos.
Many people become billionaires because of the crypto but many also become homeless because of the crypto. But many people who knew crypto many years ago became billionaires.

Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

this is what is now the appeal of bitcoin, so many new users are emerging that cause market demand to increase
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

this is what is now the appeal of bitcoin, so many new users are emerging that cause market demand to increase

Absolutely, there many people in bitcoin got rich directly in an instant because they hodl a lot coins that makes them millionair.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader and they make some and normal . when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.
Yes, there are so many wealthy people created from Bitcoin, in my country there are people who are just students but have their own capital and have been able to build a house, Bitcoin is making more and more people rich

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

Bitcoin is our new realities. More and more people are beginning to be interested in crypto-currencies. Those who are serious about this issue, who invest in this matter, really improve their financial position. And it is true that the new "rich folks" got rich thanks to Bitcoin. Traders and miners, who started working with crypto-currencies few years ago, are rich now. I think it is great that Bitcoin opens new opportunities and possibilities for lots of people.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

Everyone wish to improve their living standards through any mean, either by bitcoin (cryptos) or other means.
I think majority of us have the same goal to make it big, as like many users have done in the past and are now millionaire and even billionaires just by using cryptos.

Exactly. Crypto has provided an opportunity for people to earn money. Most if not all are aiming to gain the financial freedom that we are aiming for. Unfortunately, while there are many who were able to achieve what they wanted through crypto, there are many who are crying because of it because their goal is to get rich quick that's why they chase those pumps, panic buy, participate in pump and dump and then panic sell. Because they are aiming for something quick, they lose their money quick. Patience is the key to profit in this world.

betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I believe some of the new rich people is because of bitcoin. They take bitcoin seriously and work their best on it. Their hardwork and perseverance paid off. I believe we will be one of them. Just continue what we have started. Sooner or later, we will be among the list of wealthy personalities worldwide

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

Yes! It is true that many new rich people because of bitcoin. They are just joining trading with a small capital and time to time they earn much more and continueslly invest and trade that's why they became rich now.

Well, sooner or later we are going to be the rich guys made of crypto currency, let's way for the market cap to rich 10-20 trillions. Smiley
krism

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

I believe so. To become rich from bitcoin is not only rumors but its definitely true. Bitcoin do really exist in real life. Some maybe believe that bitcoin is a scam but for me, as i have witnessed, no doubt its totally a big help, it can really make our life to a better living. As a beginner and a true believer of bitcoin hoping that one day we all achieve our dreams. Just a little hardwork, patience and determination I know it will realize soon.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

Yes, many of the members here made bitcoin their "real" job and successfully earned money as a fruit of their labor making them new rich people with the helpof bitcoin.

Still, it's a small percentage that makes up of the world population. There are still some people who doesn't have the capability to invest and save through Bitcoins. While the others only risk what they can afford to lose and some start only with a few dollars and doesn't have any patience which makes them inconsistent and end up drawing out all investments at a losing rate. If more people could follow the blueprint of these millionaires and billionaires from Bitcoin, it might end up world poverty and many more people will be able to help out those who doesn't have any access with this digital currency.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

we are all in the same direction to be a newly rich person from bitcoin and I am sure that there are many more people like us that is already rich. this is a new fact that we cannot deny and we agree that we can become a rich and it is only a matter of time. I am glad to be a part of bitcoin community and I always says to my friends that we are going to be rich in someday.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

It is absolutely true that many new rich people are created from Bitcoin, as can be seen and heard from those who have invested in Bitcoin from the very beginning.Most of them today are millionaires and billionaires. Also those who have been investing and those who are still investing,  have all taking Risk and with patience over a period years  have been able to reap the reward for their effort and investments.The most reliable way to get rich is to invest in Bitcoin, the price will always continue to appreciate and buying it now, will also imply you are on your way to become rich through Bitcoin.
masteryeeeeeee

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Of course it is because multiples 10000 times so it likes you hit the big jackpot in 8 years.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

I put "Many" because I have not done my research to proof that. But I know quite well that few people have make it quite well from this bitcoin and no doubt about it and with this people's standard of living are increased. Myself I am a witness of this.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

I agree that some people is becoming richer when they join bitcoin because of the profit they can get from joining the campaign and also in investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: