Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

Its true Bitcoin create millionaire in short time its a beauty of Bitcoin,who are lucky to be millionaire by Bitcoin and most of here willing to be rich and putting efforts to reach their destination.
The volatile nature of bitcoin is indeed its charm. People are highly attracted towards bitcoin because of its tendency to make them rich in short time span. There is no doubt in this that bitcoin has made many people millionaire in the last couple of months.

As you said, people are working damn hard day and night to own bitcoin for this is the only feasible method of achieving their financial goals. Bitcoin will make them rich soon.
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Definitely true many rich people usually in USA, Europe or some other country in Asia because of unlimited investment without creditable tax. I know that because of the good impact of big profit from bitcoin they will priorities to invest it, instead of handling of any business, 
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Indeed, bitcoin has enabled many people to become millionaires in just a few years.
Exactly, it was due to Bitcoin that Eric was able to become a millionaire at a very small age. The guy had something that other didn't possess. He Understood the importance of digital currencies rather Bitcoin at its very early stage and did not miss the opportunity.

Bitcoin has introduced the world with a new generation of rich elite people and we cannot deny this fact. It truly is amazing.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Definitely true many rich people usually in USA, Europe or some other country in Asia because of unlimited investment without creditable tax. I know that because of the good impact of big profit from bitcoin they will priorities to invest it, instead of handling of any business,  
lol Cheesy, actually taxes are like curb us, but what's more, if we do not pay taxes then the country lacks income, but it is true in high-tax country like USA if they do not pay tax and make their money to investments , they will be rich   Grin

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader and they make some and normal . when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.

That maybe true. Also, many rich people have used the bitcoin market to add more assets under their belt. They have more capability and capacity to invest in it than other people. Although the cryptocurrency market is predicated in crowd funding and the people who would want to invest in a project, both in small or big quantities. It is still those that has more asset to use a capital that would get the highest profit, thus, those rich people who believed in it early in would have more chances to succeed. Also, since the price of bitcoin may sky-rocket at any time, when a person, even with little asset, would strike gold, then he could gain a lot of profit from it, which is why many new rich people today may have gotten their wealth from bitcoin.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader and they make some and normal . when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.

That maybe true. Also, many rich people have used the bitcoin market to add more assets under their belt. They have more capability and capacity to invest in it than other people. Although the cryptocurrency market is predicated in crowd funding and the people who would want to invest in a project, both in small or big quantities. It is still those that has more asset to use a capital that would get the highest profit, thus, those rich people who believed in it early in would have more chances to succeed. Also, since the price of bitcoin may sky-rocket at any time, when a person, even with little asset, would strike gold, then he could gain a lot of profit from it, which is why many new rich people today may have gotten their wealth from bitcoin.
Yes that's true. Atleast while waiting they also earned in other ways such as mining, and also bounty campaigns those are very risky and profitable enough if you wait patiently. Well, I have many friends become rich because of bitcoin and actually I'm one of them. Yes! Thanks To God! Because of bitcoin my living status in life is really changed from Nothing to Something. I am so thankful to the person who help me to know about this kind of job because I truly experienced great and better life than before.
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

they are very unstable richs:))
Visualvery

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

True. Very many people find their finances getting rich after investing in bitcoins. From low value bitcoin has grown to tens times larger in just under 5 years.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

Yes they are now rich and successful because of bitcoins because they trust bitcoins even if the bitcoins are nothing compared today. But now it seems like the value of bitcoins is falling so hard and a lot of people are now turning their back on bitcoins not knowing what bitcokns have made to them. I just want to say that lets just continue supporting bitcoins for them to be prime again and make other people successful too us for us to became more successful.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

It is true that a lot of people have become rich because of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin was around $500 or $600 a year ago, so people who bought several bitcoins then are definitely rich now. As the price has risen to $20,000 some time ago.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

There are some people whos getting rich because of Bitcoin and i agree with that because Bitcoin really helps a lot you can earn through joining campaigns and also through investing.

troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Some are from bitcoin they become rich.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

it may be that many new rich people are created from bitcoin because with bitcoin they have earned a lot of money and they become rich
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

There are some people whos getting rich because of Bitcoin and i agree with that because Bitcoin really helps a lot you can earn through joining campaigns and also through investing.
Yes even the country itself really change the economy, I believe that it has a big impact with what the people has become so far, there are lots of people who were now enjoying their self with their family because they already have an extra income that they can use  for some of their needs.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

I think if there are people who become rich from Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies . So there would be exist people are fucking poor cause of it . It's a fair game.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

Indeed, I think a lot of people suddenly get rich after working in bitcoin and proven to make people get rich if he really works seriously.

Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Yes, it is the end of many new rich people caused by bitcoin. They get bitcoin by way of trading and investing, so they get a lot of profit from bitcoin.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

yeah they get from mining and trading too, and money from that can make them to invest in another investmen method  or open some bussiness if they know to manage some new bussiness and because of that the money circle in their live is growing if they keep the hardwok and thinking wise

tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

Yes, I know one of my friend who is currently holding Bitcoin, and for only more than a year that is getting involved with it, I saw my friend and her family the changes of their life, though I cant not say they are not so rich "yet", but their standard of living is now better than before, She used to take loans but now she doesn't need it anymore for Bitcoin supports their financial needs.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Everyone wish to improve their living standards through any mean, either by bitcoin (cryptos) or other means.
I think majority of us have the same goal to make it big, as like many users have done in the past and are now millionaire and even billionaires just by using cryptos.
Well I don’t know about other people I just know myself and my friends before bitcoin we all were job less then we join other crypto and believe me we just waist our time and money there so I think bitcoin is the only currency which is now a part of our life and we can’t survive without bitcoin because bitcoin is doing a very great for us since we join bitcoin now we are one of the good investors in our country we have known a lot of money and it’s all we earn from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: