Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3177 times)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Everyone wish to improve their living standards through any mean, either by bitcoin (cryptos) or other means.
I think majority of us have the same goal to make it big, as like many users have done in the past and are now millionaire and even billionaires just by using cryptos.
Well I don’t know about other people I just know myself and my friends before bitcoin we all were job less then we join other crypto and believe me we just waist our time and money there so I think bitcoin is the only currency which is now a part of our life and we can’t survive without bitcoin because bitcoin is doing a very great for us since we join bitcoin now we are one of the good investors in our country we have known a lot of money and it’s all we earn from bitcoin.

really? wow thats a cool story you got there bro , thanks for giving me a motivation because i also wanted to be like you and i also want to be succesful in life with help of bitcoin and other cryptos although sometimes i feel hopeless beacuase of their values that keeps on decreasing and seems they cannot recover anymore but despite all of that im still keeping my faith and i still holding my coins to avoid any unecesary looses in the future.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader and they make some and normal . when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.
yes you right sir alamost new rich pepole are created from bitcoin like the bitcoin holder bitcoin campaign manager almost all of them from bitcoin i know the bitcoin is the most good money inthefuture of bitcoin users.

Yes ofcourse i have one friend who is not actually become rich because of bitcoin but i can sinply say that there is definitely improvement in his lifestyle and especially when its all aboit finance. Because i can say that he can sustain or provide whatever he wants to buy.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
for me i think they must learn how to value whatever they earned...leave atleast even half the price of the profit in trading,so they can still have opportunity to make money.money is so easy to spend but so hard to earn.so i think they better think wiser.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

I agree with that there are already people whose enjoying s more luxurious life than before because of bitcoin and they can already buy what they want and fulfill some of their dreams.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

yes I agree, many rich people because bitcoin, bitcoin is a long-term investment and potentially will rise in price. Although the bitcoin value is unstable but in the future it will definitely rise higher.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Yes, I agree that many rich people came to bitcoin, because bitcoin is the easiest job that it can easy to earn a more money or more profit, the bitcoin value will become higher and then the rich people will invest in bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Yes, I agree that many rich people came to bitcoin, because bitcoin is the easiest job that it can easy to earn a more money or more profit, the bitcoin value will become higher and then the rich people will invest in bitcoin.
Exactly! There is a huge number of people who are now having far more money than they actually invested in bitcoin few years back. Bitcoin is providing an equal opportunities to all those who are there in this world in making some good amount of money. It is really a very good opportunity of getting rich and it can for sure help you in having a handsome amount of profit at the end.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

It is true that bitcoin is the reason why some people became rich. Those people are those who wait and became patient with their bitcoin. They just hold it and wait for the price of bitcoin to increase a huge amount then thats the time they will sell all of their bitcoin. While some of those bitcoin users became successful with their trading, gambling or many more that makes them rich or even a millionaire or billionaire.

ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

It is true that bitcoin is the reason why some people became rich. Those people are those who wait and became patient with their bitcoin. They just hold it and wait for the price of bitcoin to increase a huge amount then thats the time they will sell all of their bitcoin. While some of those bitcoin users became successful with their trading, gambling or many more that makes them rich oftp://r even a millionaire or billionaire.
Yes, I agree that many new rich people are created from bitcoin. Investment in bitcoin is proven a very profitable way of earning a lot of money, All we have to do is to extend our patient in holding our bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Everyone wish to improve their living standards through any mean, either by bitcoin (cryptos) or other means.
I think majority of us have the same goal to make it big, as like many users have done in the past and are now millionaire and even billionaires just by using cryptos.
Well I don’t know about other people I just know myself and my friends before bitcoin we all were job less then we join other crypto and believe me we just waist our time and money there so I think bitcoin is the only currency which is now a part of our life and we can’t survive without bitcoin because bitcoin is doing a very great for us since we join bitcoin now we are one of the good investors in our country we have known a lot of money and it’s all we earn from bitcoin.

Many investors who invested their money in the starting stage of bitcoin they become richer now it is true but many of them forget their wallet user ID on this case all these types of bitcoin will remain unused by them but remaining will richer than before investing on bitcoin .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

Its a true people changed their lives on Bitcoin platform its a way you quickly earn.If you doing job you stuck 9 to 5 and obey the orders follow the rules then why you are not go with worthy platform where you choose own working hours you can earn as you want just believe in yourself and commitment,consistency and vision finally will reach the goal.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Yes, it is the end of many new rich people caused by bitcoin. They get bitcoin by way of trading and investing, so they get a lot of profit from bitcoin.
It's easy to say that there are many new rich people because of bitcoin and that's the fact about it. I'm not that rich but I know some few people that did became rich by just holding those bitcoins they bought when the price was still quite low approximately at $1,000.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

Many investors who invested their money in the starting stage of bitcoin they become richer now it is true but many of them forget their wallet user ID on this case all these types of bitcoin will remain unused by them but remaining will richer than before investing on bitcoin .
Yes many of people richest by bitcoin profit because they earn from bitcoin and then they invest in bitcoin because they know their profit will change their life in richest, so they got anything for their future.

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Perfectly agree with you. We can number those whose financial status been changed from nothing to multi millionaires. Thanks to bitcoin or i say cryptocurrency for changing the lifes of those people and i also count my self among those i mentioned.

Webstr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

yes, bitcoin can make people rich, buy time is still low and sell at high prices. The more people who are interested in bitcoin will make the bitcoin price increase.
I’m also including in them when I was not a part of bitcoin some life was full of problems and there was no money with me since I join bitcoin now I have a lot of money and I started my own business just because of bitcoin and fro that I’m really thank full to bitcoin because it did a lot for me and still its doing good for me so there is no doubt that bitcoin make a lot of people rich around the world and they all are thankful to it.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:02 AM

Perfectly agree with you. We can number those whose financial status been changed from nothing to multi millionaires. Thanks to bitcoin or i say cryptocurrency for changing the lifes of those people and i also count my self among those i mentioned.
Indeed bitcoin gave us the financial freedom we have been longing for a long time and we are all lucky to be knowledgeable about bitcoin because there are still a lot of people who doesn't believe on the potential of bitcoin. We are being benefited by the advantages we get in bitcoin. I guess one reason why we are all here because of that common goal to be rich.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

Based on my experienced , YES it really helps poor people to become rich by means of using bicoin by earning money .Some of it used for trading to increase our money fastest .Some people used it for business purposes. That's the reason why many of us joining.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

We can all see how bitcoin is rising a lot these days and we are all gaining a lot of benefit from it. Many bitcoin users started investing on bitcoin because they can see tha the value of it is getting more expensive each day. We should always have a clear conscience and a proper goal here in bitcoin so that we won't get distracted to bad things and lose everything we have.
Yeah bitcoin is gaining pump now because now world realized that future will be all about bitcoin and now everyone is discussing about bitcoin and now a lot of investors have joined the bitcoin community which is giving rise to the prices and more of it btc is blessing its old investors which are waiting for this pump to occur and they can make money so keep on investing and bitcoin will keep on giving profit to us.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

I think it is just what we should be expecting. We help them(campaign) to grow and they help us also to grow. Mutualism indeed. We should be worrying if we are working too much and we cant get something.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

Yes, the bitcoin has good potential, many people believe in bitcoin and invest their wealth for profit purposes. Bitcoin can change a person's life towards a better one without having to work hard.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: