Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3180 times)
mason2002

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Lot of people which become rich becouse they bought Bitcoin a lot of years ago.This is how they become rich , they we're waiting for Bitcoin to rice up and then to sell it. Know they are enjoying the results and a lot of people regret that they didn't believe in Bitcoin.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

I would say from thousands to hundred thousands. I have seen this video on nas daily. A regular guy was able to become a millionaire in just 3 days because of cryptocurrency (converted to bitcoin of course). He started with $15000 USD, then it grows to a million in 3 days. That guy started giving back tonthe community by giving money to homeless people. Another success story that should inspire us to work even more. Goodluck to all of us.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Joboi09

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Yes this is true, and i am one of those who has the same goal, for a better standard of living and coincides with the emerging of bitcoin which is now evolving fast. Hope to have some bitcoin in the future.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
It is a good news that many people changed their lives for the better because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an opportunity especially to those people who are unemployed to help them earn their own money to sustain their daily needs. If more people will know the capability of bitcoin, maybe only few people will remain poor because bitcoin will help them change their lives.

jonosutio

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

since the presence of bitcoin many people get rich unhappy, anyone who wants to rich are you one? many now use bitcoin as their main job, and bitcoin prices are getting $ 1000 to $ 16,000. Now many people use bitcoin to invest in other crypto currencies, that is altcoin, consequently altcoin prices are also increasing. more and more are using bitcoin then the higher the bitcoin price as demand increases.
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

I am looking forward to being rich because of bitcoin.If the bitcoin price goes up,I think many people got interested to do bitcoin.Got strategy and patience is one of the key to be rich in bitcoin.I am motivated to know that almost bitcoin holder are rich.That is why I started to try this.I want to be like them.Hoping that the price of bitcoin still goes up.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

Yes , thats why im here to become rich too . Ill get some tips to others and spread my learning to others . I have some friends thats become financially abundance and teach me something to become rich like tradings and investing . But i`ll always searching before i entering some investment . You can make your own decision in every moves that you want to avoid failure , but always remember a word "CAREFUL" .

LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

This new technology gave us hope to become successful in life usually bitcoin helps our financial matters. Bitcoin is a life changer imagine all we need to access this crypto is internet and smart devices. So for some reason this is the new way of others to become rich they invest and trades but we need to put time, effort and dedication to achieve our goal.
villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

Many people have taken advantage of bitcoin because it is very easy to have a wallet and transact with anyone. And with the right game plan, you can earn more money by trading and investment.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

It is a good news that many people changed their lives for the better because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an opportunity especially to those people who are unemployed to help them earn their own money to sustain their daily needs. If more people will know the capability of bitcoin, maybe only few people will remain poor because bitcoin will help them change their lives.

It makes sense, but if everyone knows about how to make money easily and get rich from Bitcoin this will be a problem as everyone will be lazy at home and just in front of the Computer and Everyone will not work as it should.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

yes i knew some..tjat is why i am so incourage to join in bitcoin with a high hope that someday i will be one of them...they hit the luck after being patient to wait for the bitcoin to rise its value and they are very lucky because in just a blink of an eye they become millioner

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Yes. Bitcoin has created a lot of millionaires. The super increase in bitcoin attracts a lot of people. I'm one of them, too. Everyone wants to get a good reward in it. Isn't it?
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

Yes, I think like you. Bitcoin is creating a great market for investors to grow their economies. My friends most of them have become quite a lot of money from entering the electronic money market.
I have just joined this market and look forward to making a profit from the ICO's work. This is one of the best jobs I have ever known.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

I really believed on this because i have a lot of my friends that are now rich and they are now millionaire in my country and the amazing thing here, is they are young and they are not ranging more than 40 years old which is very amazing for them to have those money in just a few years of their hard work in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

Yeah it is true but now I think little by little people are learning to try to give some time to altcoin due to the so much expensive of bitcoin. And it is not because altcoins are very cheap a person could not make a profit, in fact lots of people are already successful from investing in altcoins,

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

Nowadays more and more successful people succeed in bitcoin world. they are average people who have a lot of forward thinking and have a business soul. because indeed the risk is very large for the cryptocurrency
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

Most of the rich people out there is bitcoin holder, I know a famous entrepreneur that has many friends whose bitcoin holder too and influenced him to get into it and gets rich. For sure, in the next few years, it will add more a lot of people to get rich. Seeing the value of bitcoins has a huge impact on people. Investing in it can make you profit.

You are absolutely right. Initially educated people, who understood the real value of Bitcoin started to invest into it, and they became rich.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

I think that's true. In so many countries around the world including mine, many young people who sky-rocketed their assets and became rich were found to venture in many different activities in the cryptocurrency market. I think the fact that you can actually join in it and do ventures as well without any heave requirement was the defining factor why many people seemingly struck gold and became rich in no time. The ease of doing jobs through campaigns, via trading or even investing can all be possibly self-taught, which means, if you just pour in the effort and work, it wouldn't be too far-fetched for you to earn big money and become rich.

raperinoa

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

it is true that many get rich from bitcoin, but altcoins spread wealth even faster for now and future
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

I knew someone who became rich through bitcoin,that's why i'm also inspired to learned and worked hard in bitcoin so that someday i will become rich also.I will try to keep my bitcoin and i believed that sooner my bitcoin will gain more profit.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: