Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

BTC just opened another way for people to earn. Considering the value it holds, it is true that one good transaction and time management can make a person an instant millionaire. However, this shouldn't be used as a single means to an end. For me, I'd still continue with my job (which pays enough to get me rolling) and have BTC as another means to earn and save.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DamianGod

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Most of the rich people out there is bitcoin holder, I know a famous entrepreneur that has many friends whose bitcoin holder too and influenced him to get into it and gets rich. For sure, in the next few years, it will add more a lot of people to get rich. Seeing the value of bitcoins has a huge impact on people. Investing in it can make you profit.

You are absolutely right. Initially educated people, who understood the real value of Bitcoin started to invest into it, and they became rich.

Yes, many new rich people are working here in bitcoin. I have a lot of friends who are bitcoin holders and they who taught me to be a bitcoin holder, were now rich. I mean, looking at the difference before they knew bitcoin and now that they already knew and have bitcoin accounts. They are now more financially rich and stable, not worrying about money unlike before, always worrying about money. So now, I can say that a lot or many of the new rich people are created or was because of bitcoin.
sjl 2.0

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

really, bitcoin is amazing, can change the life of the economy of many people, used to be mediocre, but once joined in bitcoin, now has become rich

Yes, many new rich people are here from bitcoin because I and my friend have experienced being rich too. What I mean about I and my friend have been experienced being rich, is we have or we get a lot of money here on bitcoin. I mean a lot. Because, unlike before, when I was not using bitcoin before, I have a little or so small amount of money. But now, because of bitcoin, I have already experienced being rich having a big amount of money in my hand. So, now, I can say that yes, many new reach people are created here on bitcion.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

It became so easy to win millions with bitcoin, i wonder if the value of money will depreciate because of this

It may not happened that value of money will depreciate because of bitcoin. It will still in the same value but the bitcoin will surely goes it's price higher and higher.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:35:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:42:54 PM by genesis53

Yes it's true, many early bitcoin holders got rich now, because investing in bitcoin is way profitable than investing in the bank.The possibility of getting bitcoin double its value for just few months and more and more people are investing bitcoin hoping to get rich too.
kudapeler

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

For me, comfortable is the right term. When I joined the bitcoin community, I had one goal in mind. That is, having a comfortable life is not just for me but for my whole family. I think that would be the goal of everyone here. And for those who are now experiencing that stage in life, we should all be happy for them because that is the result of their hard work and patience.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

I think today the most rich people are still working here with bitcoin holders and most trades and miners .are all looking to earn money in a good way and for small trade .all make profit but when the sell comes you should buy again not too far from a currency parices .now its really worth the bitcoin to be paid the higher the rate so much to make a personal business a bit and its hard to maintain a cash...
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

For me yes, there are some people become wealthy because of the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin’s amount is expensive and still increasing even it is unstable. Back in the year that bitcoin is much affordable I don’t know it, and some people buy massive volume on it, now there are millionaires and billionaires. The billionaires that I know is the Winklevoss twins. Someday I will become a billionaire to by the support of bitcoin.  Smiley
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

Yes pretty much everyday we keep reaching new ATH which should happen later this year we will continue to reach more Bitcoin Millionaires and to me what is even more exciting is the rise of Bitcoin Billionaires. My prediction is that we will create more Bitcoin Billionaires than there are actual Billionaires today. Pretty bold statement but if Bitcoin goes where I think it can that is definitely in the realm of possibilities.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

Not a few people believe that bitcoin is an instant way to become a millionaire, many of which benefit from bitcoin through trade and mining. even many who believe that investing more in bitcoin can benefit more. If we can pursue business in this field and try to focus on crypto trade or other types of investments, the same can be felt, being a millionaire from bitcoin income.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

I don't think so, to become rich not enough to be a lucky guy with bitcoin wallet. You need to be smart and try not to make a lot of mistakes on your way.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Because bitcoin is very profitable, no wonder many new investors are included in this bitcoin.
If this business does not make rich people I think the users will not add it will go down.
so I think many are rich with bitcoin.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:42:04 PM
Merited by Rrotess (3)

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Yeah many people getting rich because of bitcoin. Those who believes earlier while bitcoin was just cheap and affordable and they hold it until now are sleeping with bucks. This is the best reward for them.
Now, the price bitcoin is not affordable to the average people and they invest and gamble into altcoins to the hope that it will rise same as bitcoin.
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
Yes. It is true that as soon as the price of Bitcoin rises in the market, many people are getting attracted into it making them go beyond engaging into it which makes the Bitcoin community population grow into much more larger when it comes to the quantity which makes up the rise of the demand together with the price of it. With this, Bitcoin has been highly profitable making new rich people from it.

kickero0O

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Yeah many people getting rich because of bitcoin. Those who believes earlier while bitcoin was just cheap and affordable and they hold it until now are sleeping with bucks. This is the best reward for them.
Now, the price bitcoin is not affordable to the average people and they invest and gamble into altcoins to the hope that it will rise same as bitcoin.

I agree with you here and OP, I witnessed myself from my friends that they become millionaires and earning more from ICO and trading. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency creates creates or rather open more opportunities to otther people around the world. Its a great equalizer.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

Yes many people getting rich because of bitcoin,bitcoin is a great instruments to become rich.lots of people are now rich because of the technology and very profitable. like my friend she/he really rich from now because of bitcoin she/he have a new house,car and new business like mini grocery.i do hope to become one of them in the future.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

it is true that many get rich from bitcoin, but altcoins spread wealth even faster for now and future
That is right there are so many people are became rich with bitcoin and i was hoping that i am the next people who will became rich with bitcoin, i am really working to earn a lot of bitcoin for my future purposes and i also know that becaming rich with bitcoin is really hard but i will always try to achieve my goal to be rich.

ActionJackson

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:18:57 AM

i wanna be one of them
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:33:31 AM

To each his own, I guess. Though the primary reason would be to have an expanded buying capability, in short "get rich". With more and more people getting into BTC, it's safe to say that more people (given that they play their cards right), would have better chances of elevating their current financial status.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

As bitcoin continue to rise to phenomenal era many are becoming more and more aware of it and gaining interest not only to invest and save and use it  but also to join in a campaign to earn something in hoping if not to be rich but at least to profit for their everyday needs to improve their lifestyle and make a living out of it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: