Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3171 times)
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

I agree because bitcoin is the most good money in the future of bitcoin users. Rich people created from bitcoin. They invest and already profited joining trading with small capital and time to time they earn money .  People become richer .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

I agree because bitcoin is the most good money in the future of bitcoin users. Rich people created from bitcoin. They invest and already profited joining trading with small capital and time to time they earn money .  People become richer .
I truly agree. It is not impossible with bitcoin to make people rich. If the people will just exert effort and will put their time on Bitcoin, it will not be wasted. But if they spend their time in other things which are not important, they just missed the opportunity to become rich with bitcoin.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Yes based on our experience bitcoin created us to become wealthy in life.It was known by my husband he search for an online job or a part time job until he found bitcoin.At first,I ignored him what he is doing and I am not interested but I realized I need to help my husband to pay our debts and many expenses we encounter in our life .Now we are partners to work on bitcoin ,both of us joined signature campaign and paid us every week,through our earnings and our salary in our job make us more savings.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Yes because they work hard for it. They engage theirselves in trading and investing thats why they become wealthy. We all know that bitcoin makes people wealthy as long as people have the determination and courage to do what is need to be done to.make their goals successful.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
i am still new in bitcoin but i heard a lot of rumors about bitcoin that really many new rich people are from bitcoin and i do believe that someday i'll be one of them,that's why i have to earn a lot of bitcoin so that i could be an instant millionaire like them.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
i am still new in bitcoin but i heard a lot of rumors about bitcoin that really many new rich people are from bitcoin and i do believe that someday i'll be one of them,that's why i have to earn a lot of bitcoin so that i could be an instant millionaire like them.

Me too I'm new to it but also heard a lot from good people about what they've got in Bitcoin, we'll in fact I was able to witness from it, I'm hoping to be one of them too.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

Me too I'm new to it but also heard a lot from good people about what they've got in Bitcoin, we'll in fact I was able to witness from it, I'm hoping to be one of them too.
Yes bitcoin can you make a rich person because i saw some people who changed their life by bitcoin and now they live in very comfortable life and they can everything buy for family, so that's why i also want to earn bitcoin because i know my life will very easy from it.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

For me they deserve it because they have been working hard to it. They do not get rich instantly in bitcoins because maybe they invested in it or work for it in a signature campaign we dont know or maybe mining. You cannot get bitcoins wiyhout doing anythinf you will pr course do something before getting somehing. Bitcoins price are volatile and lets just dont be afraid to go for it because maybe you might regret no trusting.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

if people buy bitcoin a few years ago, it's make many new rich people today as bitcoin prices go up significantly. That is why, more and more users are emerging every day due to the rise in bitcoin prices
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

Yes of course, this is one of the major motives of bitcoin. To generate wealth without restrictions. And this is a welcomed goal. Which is really feasible and helping. Here in my country. People are really serious about bitcoin. A lot of people who are ready to work but had no opportunity are now diligent with bitcoin and are now hopeful for the future. Many can even help others and are entrepreneurs. Isn't that good enough?
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

It is undeniable that many people become rich because of bitcoin. And it's not only bitcoin that makes this people rich. Others have also become rich because of alternate cryptos. Consider Forbe's list of crypto billionaires here.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

Yes, a lot of bitcoin players have been rich. I have a lot of friends who got rich because of joining the crypto market. But all of them need time to grow. Some people do not have the patience and they have failed to invest in the altcoins.
All the qualities we need to become rich are patience and diligence.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

Yes,it is true that many new rich people are created from Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best opportunity to work or invest.It is a profitable business.By investing here,you will be benefited and there are many man who already had achieved his success with Bitcoin by investing or working here.If you want to earn more money,then you will need to invest here.Because,it is the way to earn more money easily.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

Yeah bitcoin gives opportunity I have seen some of my friends become wealthy because of crypto currencies.
There are also some students who are making a lot of money because of bitcoin there are some traders who earn's a lot .
There are many people who have changed because of bitcoin there are some who used to struggle in their daily life and now living a happy and earning a lot of money because of the crypto's.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

That is true most of the rich people are from bitcoin holders and bitcoin traders and miners. They are very rich because of bitcoins. Bitcoin really helps people live due to it demand in the world of cryptocurrency a lot of people really earns bitcoins and getting rich because of bitcoins.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Yes  in the future bitcoin will become more popular because of the value of bitcoin but it is sad to know that some whales or rich man can control the value of bitcoin so it is sad to know we need to accept that and buy in low price.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

Those who bought a big amount of bitcoins during the early years of the cryptocurrency and successfully held it for some more years until the price surges last year is now richer and some of them aready millionaires. They follow only one word to achieve that feat: Hodl. At present, we have many choices, not only bitcoin, because there are also other potential cryptocurrencies that can make you rich in the future.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

Many people became wealthy by Bitcoin and continue to be rich, but a lot of people gave up on it because investing in Bitcoin made them lose money when spending on it with no feelings whatsoever happening.

Sendibere

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Many who got rich because they have their own strategy. Example of that is a teenager boy. He start invest his own allowance in investing fund. He began buying cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ethereum. He invest too his own salary from summer working and other jobs. And now in just a few years he is now a multimillionaire. This is one good example for being a rich person.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:50:13 AM
Merited by surgical_duude (5)

There are a lot of Bitcoin participants, and most of them have good results, but there are still a lot of people who are in a lot of risks, but I've had a lot of bad times with Bitcoin. I continued to participate and have succeeded to date
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: