Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3171 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

Of course there are too many rich people came from bitcoin I believe today no one will underestimate bitcoin, I personally have goal to get rich with bitcoin, this is really good chance for teenagers to have experience to find money with a simple and practice way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

Of course many people especially the different businessman , entrepreneur and investors been successful by the help of bitcoin , thanks to our dear bitcoin though , as of now and I know we all wanted to be rich also me , and waiting to achieve our own goal and to be rich. And right now to be honest still investing and holding my coins through bitcoin and altcoins , wishing that someday we are rich too.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

I have read some posts that prove that there were people wgo became rich because of btc. That's why it was indeed true that there were people that was made rich by btc.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

If you really want to become rich then you will do what ever it takes, bitcoin is a great instrument to become rich. Lots of people are now rich because of this great technology and I do hope to become one of them in the future. I see bitcoin on its higher notes five years from now, better for me to hold more now.
Yes I Agree. I am inspired by what you said. As what I have observed from my friends who are bitcoiners they have really improve their living, from small houses to bigger ones, some own cars and other things. It is evident that this is really is true.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

Well, the personal goals are secondary but when it comes to our contribution to the society through the form of something that could change the way we live in financial as well as the non-financial way is fascinating. Definitely, gaining profit from the whole process is not a crime and I also have my investments in crypto but for me, it's the matter of transformation, contribution to the world to make it a better place just like my level 6 contribution in Google maps.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

If you really want to become rich then you will do what ever it takes, bitcoin is a great instrument to become rich. Lots of people are now rich because of this great technology and I do hope to become one of them in the future. I see bitcoin on its higher notes five years from now, better for me to hold more now.
Yes I Agree. I am inspired by what you said. As what I have observed from my friends who are bitcoiners they have really improve their living, from small houses to bigger ones, some own cars and other things. It is evident that this is really is true.
It is not easy to get rich from bitcoin mate, you have to find some process that must be passed. Your friends and people who get rich from bitcoin do not get it easily, they need a long time, they need knowledge of the broad crypto world and they dare to take the decision to focus on the world of crypto, and maybe they are willing to quit his job. So, trying hard for something we want is the key to getting rich, especially in bitcoin.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

Many got rich because of bitcoin yes this is very true. Bitcoins have help change people live and help solve their financial problem. Since I have joining with bounty campaign in this forum I have earn bitcoins and this is the great help for me and to my family. Because of bitcoin I am now financially free.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

Yes many rich people  are truly believe  and created bitcoin because  they all know that it is one of the profitable income
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

I guess it much better to say.. there are many people now became rich because of bitcoin,  by joining in a campaign learning how to buy, invest, sell, trade, and hold and sometimes mining, all these became a way to earn a profit from smallest to biggest profit, Somehow their life change they're now putting up business on their own, having a house and lot and car they dreamed and many things..become financially stable.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

I see in various media and google ads that some rich people suddenly because bitcoin, even at young age, many ways are done to get bitcoin, mining, trading, faucet, bounty, airdrop, and many more, not infrequently of them also lost their wealth because of bad management

GabeLogan420

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Why not? These people risked and earned their money. Many of them are still engaged. Only such indecisive as I have nothing (

margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

many wealthy people on the website bitcoins. and if you are with people like us or if you want to be rich you must try and try that you can also reach members of bitcoins that are rich. and when that happens then of course if we are with them we should not indulge in other members who need our help. because we are the members of bitcoins who will work together.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Yes bitcoin users came rich because of their hard working and patience . They become rich because of this organization that helps poor and jobless people without hassel you can get money for you to become rich.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Yes, bitcoin helps many peoplw to become rich because of there hard work they become rich. Bitcoin is very profitable if you focus on what you are doing. In the future it will pay off all the patience and hardworking you do like the others who become rich in bitcoin.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

I agreed , I have some relatives that is doing business by bitcoin and also she helps people to understand what bitcoin is and how to trade ,invest and doing some jobs that paying crypto .Bitcoin is very helpful and also to those people who knows Bitcoin I am glad that they share their knowledge so that everyone will be in bitcoin industry .
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Its a fact. I have witnessed people who became rich from being a ordinary minimum wage earner who have bought their own properties and cars. But I have also seen how they worked hard to earn big amount from bitcoin, it was not over night that they are now richer. I am also praying to become one of them, to earn big amount for my family and able to provide a good life to them. But I know I have to work hard and be patient to be able to achieve what they achieved.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Bitcoins effect can really be seen on its people.As we can see many people who trust and uses bitcoin, there life really change.It is because they are much wise on using and selling there bitcoins.And it just proves that bitcoin can be the way for better living.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

yes, it's proven a lot of new rich people because of this bitcoin. this investment is very profitable once, no wonder many people who came to join in bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

Bitcoins effect can really be seen on its people.As we can see many people who trust and uses bitcoin, there life really change.It is because they are much wise on using and selling there bitcoins.And it just proves that bitcoin can be the way for better living.
That is the power of having a faith because those people who got rich are believers of bitcoin and they have a very strong faith to bitcoin and it all resulted in such a very great way because they got rich and their lives become easy and now they are experiencing a financial freedom and it all happen because of their bravery that they took the risk in investing their money in bitcoin.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

I think that rich people are produced by bitcoin. Maybe those rich people are bitcoin holders. My cousin get his needs and income to bitcoin. He is now have a good and happy life and he is now helping his family in terms of financial needs. He didnt finish his study back then because of financial problem but now, his income is great. It is a prove that bitcoin is really great. Those people who trusting and believing in bitcoin can become rich and they can get a financial support to provide their family needs. They become rich because of their hardwork and patience. Bitcoin is really a blessing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: